It's finally over. What am I to do. I cant afford to fix this shit, and my house is pretty much condemnable by now...

It's finally over. What am I to do. I cant afford to fix this shit, and my house is pretty much condemnable by now. Im baffled on how to handle this.
Advice??

I hope you starve in the streets.

Hello sexy spooky chick.
What happened?

What happened Spooky?

What state do you live in, if you live in the U.S?

Earlier when I was on here something broke int basement and water got everywhere. I cried for hours bow i cant run water anywhere in the house and got to piss in a bucket. I dont know what im going to do when I have to shit..any ideas.
I stepped on a sharp piece of something metal and cut my foot, probly going to die of sepsis now. I used literally every towl in my house along with valuable blankets to contain the flood. No water, no heat. House is falling apart. Plus I didnt sleep last night and decided to start drinking at 10am. I have headache.
This is so embarrassing, I have man friend over ive been talking to online for a while finally come over and everything is a wreck..im a wreck.

you mind if i jerk it to you?

Canada, Nunavut..ninth circle of hell.

Uhh..sure, go right ahead jim

That really sucks and I hate that it happened to you.
Do you know what broke?
Pipes?

dunno who jim is

Yeah,,im ni plummer but my neighbor came over and saved my ass like he always does. He did say we could shower over th ere but its not fair. Hes old and lives alone and last thing he needs is his deadbeat neighbor bitch with lover to come over for utilities.
Uuuughhg. But it's fine now.

Its good you have someone that can help you out with things.

Yeah. Him and my granpa were good friends so at least that counts for something. Everything was better when gramps was alive. We ket each other good companys and now im alone and my only company I look forward to now is dirty stanger sex cause im nympho.
I feel like doom..like im going to die soon.

I might need to start looking for another place. This place is just too old. From outside, it looks like the house is warped. Like its going to collapse to the side.

I hope you don't. It's normal to feel like that when bad shit happens.

Where do you think you might move to?

Maybe somewhere else in town. Maybe call my mommy...tell her her fucked up daughter needs a place to stay and If im lucky shall take me in. She might. She been alone for a long time too. Shes psycho though. Im just wierdo with personality problems but she is basically schizophrenic.

It wouldn't be dangerous to live with her would it?

You're the worst.

No.
Shes just always been superstitious but after a midlife crisis a few years back she changed in a bad way. But she basically thinks the government is spying on her and that world leaders are aliens wearing skins and she thinks she can transmit thoughts to her future self and back, and she thinks im supernaturel or some th ing. Shell ramble about the fact im a blue blood baby that im somehow unique and government guinea pig or some shit. Shes about vaccines and supersoldiors and aliens and alex jones and shit.
Uugggh.

Truth is no one is special. We all just shaved monkey people fucking, making little shaved monkey people.

Well, you wouldn't have boring conversations.
And I'm liking those colors. Is this new?

I'm a reptilian.

Yup, thanks. I like red and black.

Ha! And im a ghost.