How do you store your snortable?

How do you store your snortable?

I can't wait to be on december and buy an 8th ball to myself. Fuck I miss cocaine so much. Btw I always had my coke on ziploc bags, nothing fancy, is there something wrong in storing coke in plastic bags?

Not at all. Except that mint tins are a little less obvious.
My gal doesn’t appreciate my drug use, so I still do it, just subtly. She always knows, but idgaf.

Why such a long ass straw, Op?
Cut that shit down...

I tried meth before cocaine so unfortunately by the time I did try cocaine it seemed like some real pussy shit at that point. Why pay for something that'll get you moderately high for an hour when you could spend the same amount and get way higher for like 6 hours.

up my ass

The longer the straw, the classier the man. I snort mine with a 5 foot bendy straw with loopdy loops in it.

When in doubt, pinky out

This guy gets it

can you OD on this OP and have someone upload pics of you dead

be one less stupid fuck in this world, kthxbye!

also, inb4 obvious troll is obvious

obvious troll is obvious

Cokes just kind of social. Breaking out a 8ball is more acceptable than busting out a bubble.
But, im with ya on that.

OP here. Both y’all are on some other shit anyway
I’m snorting hydrocodone then squirting saline up for the nasal drip.

>snorting hydrocodone
Why...?
Do some fucking heroin like a real man.

Because I have a job

Cause it makes him feel really cool

Your just a few steps away.
Whats a job have to do with that anyway?
I know functioning H-kids.

I don’t feel I’d be functioning. I’m an alcoholic and I’ve been fired for showing up drunk and just not showing up at my previous job so

Get help you worthless fuck

Fuck you. I’m just gonna keep working and doing what I want.

How old are you user?
Smart move though. I do every now and again. I dont really use anything recreationally.

22. Been drinking since I was 13. The opiates is a recent thing

Mine is so strong that what you have would keep me reaaly high for week, and also it would cost less then half. You don't have it even enought concentrated for proper storage.

Because you aren't hitting strattera with meth, and also because you want things being short acting more than long acting to prevent regulations.

Wot

Opiates are something, that's been here for thousand years you fucking egoist.

You’re a tard. I meant I started opiates recently.

~0.8 grams is max you can effectively store in one storage unit, and it last 4days when you are not burning yourself out of pleasure.

Up in the ass of Timo

I do it all that night

Dilly dilly

in a cigarette box cellophane with a small straw in it

I love dillys.