NEET

/r9k/ NEET confronted by his fed up father.
youtube.com/watch?v=trmPapr7Djs

>hearing him cry silently while his parents scream at eachother outside his door
i am fucking triggered
DELETE THIS

This isn't as funny as I thought it would be

>Louis

My fucking sides. What a name.

Jesus Christ. The cries of a father who just wants to help.

More like the cries of a father who doesn't understand how to treat his son.

Listen to the way he talks to his wife as if his son can't hear the 'cold turkey' thing. That's living proof he has no idea how to be a father and shouldn't have had kids.

That took a dark turn desu

This. I went in expecting hilarity and epic memes. I ended up feeling really bad for the kid, even though he is a fuck up.

I saw this an hour ago when you posted it on /r9k/

Little neet faggot deserves worse to be quit honest, family.

In all honesty though, nothing is going to happen. His daddy will just stamp his feet then go back to his cuckcage as his mom brings him tendies and apologizes.

This is what happens when you take dumb Sup Forums memes (comfy pepe/wageslave especially) seriously.

"He's a basket-case"
"He's a Fuck-up"
Ouch, Dad.

Sounds like the wife is just enabling the NEET, and the father is just sick of both their shit. Still the same end result of being a shit father though since he let it get this bad.

NEETs are fucking scum.

That woman is crazy.

What a broken family. They should have got divorced years ago.

Is this how /r9k/ started? People like this getting married and procreating?

Jesus, that's sad. That's some real sad shit.

Fuck off wagecuck.

Hopefully as you watched this video, somehow you felt a deep resonation in the back of your mind begging for an escape.

My dad used to say this shit when I would sleep all day during summer vacation. I guess I understand how annoying it must be to work your ass off every day and come home to some bum sleeping on the couch.

Shouldn't you be getting to bed soon wagie?

Ahmed and his 8 kids need their curry.

>tfw your life looks much better in comparison

I earn good money for easy work, my coworkers are fun and my commute is only 20 minutes.

Feels good to love your job.

can't really blame poor Louis, there aren't any jobs, and the world has gone to shit

What a faggot, how hard is it to open a fucking door with a screwdriver? And his wife should know better

this desu

Isn't it past 10 o'clock in Bongland, Louis? How do you still have internet?

>no jobs meme

"I only want $50/HR, like my high school GED deserves"

Same, I'm NEET but I'm on good terms with family. We even go on daytrips at least once a week. This kid is an autist, his family sound like cunts too.

Good for you but don't denigrate the NEET life.

>british accent
Can't listen to that.