I do not understand why Japanese are so anti-immigrant and xenophobic...

I do not understand why Japanese are so anti-immigrant and xenophobic. Immigrants can only help your country by increasing the birth rate and the economy. There are millions of people willing to help save Japan from their impending demographic crisis.

Other urls found in this thread:

fenixx.org/2017/05/14/japan-only-admits-27-muslim-refugees-two-already-arrested-for-gang-rape/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They already receive enough immigrants
More importantly, why do you care?

It's their loss, their economy and population will continue to shrink and they will become increasingly irrelevant while more advanced first world and developing countries overtake them.

we dont want immigrants fuck u

Japan is doing great and immigrants would destroy their country. Please kill yourself you disgusting niggerjew.

If immigrants come here, they would be exhausted as much as Japanese. I dont want them to come here for their sake.

> Immigrants can only help your country by increasing the birth rate and the economy
look your setback while you and others need immigration to restore economy

>Japanese are so anti-immigrant and xenophobic
more like the Japanese “government” is anti-refugee
people are obsessed with safe but also don't really care about the world politics, so it's not hard to handle it for them

Nipps have got jewish hearts. Gajin for nipps is what goyim is for jews. They think that they are better than other humans.

A fucking blacked flag

>There are millions of people willing to help save Japan from their impending demographic crisis.

they'll help our christmas cake and wizard?;_;

I think it has to do with the fact that their country hasn't been invaded and conquered in millennia

lolmaooo Amerifats can't understand what it feels like to have sound fellow citizens who share common sense and care about preserving the fundamental structure of mother land, as the artificial former British colony they call home has always been broken and uncontrollably disorderly since its foundation.

Careful, weeb mods remove anti japanese news.

You can reject immigration without being racist, racists.

Immigrants just don't come here
working condition in japan is the worst

I agree only accepting chinese, phillipine or somewhere's women it would make their children easily abandon their ex-nationality and integrate well since same facial feature

lol you dont understand why Japanese birth rate is so low.
immigrants never solve the problem.

in the first place, Japan is not popular for immigrants except asians and refugees.
Japan has a very strict rule just towards refugees
I don't know why it often misunderstood

Actually the moment they start working there they'll be wanting to kill themselves.

t. Worked in Nagoya for two years.

>Actually the moment they start working there they'll be wanting to kill themselves.
this
japan doesn't refuse them, they refuse japan

t. sopa de macaco

fenixx.org/2017/05/14/japan-only-admits-27-muslim-refugees-two-already-arrested-for-gang-rape/

rip

How was being racist? He just said he doesn't want immigrants and then insulted you.

I'd rather eat the sopa than working the "Japanese way" again. Shit is slavery.

This user gets it. Life here is shit, the media is a lie (animation and tv show and game media) and most of us want to leave but cant. What dumb person would want to come here except because they don't understand our terrible situation.

You forgot to put on your Japanese proxy, Debito

We need to start pressuing Japan to take in Immigrants, for their sake.

temporary worker at Toyota is blue worker job men

>I do not understand why Japanese are so anti-immigrant and xenophobic

Maybe they became like that after they visited Paris?

Which is a good thing, don't fall for this jew, japan;

Also we can save Japan from small penises

Japan does take immigrants. They just dont take human trash. Pic related.

It's piss easy to get citizenship and anyone who cant is either failure of a human being or a literal unqualified nigger.
You just need to find a qt to marry and renounce your original citizenship (dual citizenship is not allowed).

The cultural differences are entirely different problems however, and is something you should be prepared to adapt to.

Robots are replacing people. The fact that the Japanese population is shrinking means they're on the right track to a fully automated society.

immigration and specially mass immigration is a cancer that kills countries in less than a decade, keeping shit out from your country is important.

Spain spends 289 millons € every year in controling and deporting this plague, after brexit there will be ober a million brits ilegals living in our country that must be "invited" out too.

>
Of course what OP means is that they hould import muslims.

No immigrants committing crimes?

Oh the horror!

Never change that.

And this.

Low birth rate is fine, human will be mass produced in factories in the near future anyway

BYE BYE WOMEN

desu Japan should take a few western immigrants and make lots of katyas

>dual citizenship is not allowed
that's just mean

Only the Japanese can save Japan from demographic problems.

The combination of immigration and miscegenation is actually worse than population decline, because you cannot reverse it (well, not without killing the mixed-breeds).