Rampant sexual harassment and assault against women by men should continue until society has acquiesced to allow some...

Rampant sexual harassment and assault against women by men should continue until society has acquiesced to allow some kind of legitimate, fair, affordable means for men to satisfy their sexual needs, such as legalized prostitution. Until that happens, I give precisely zero fucks about the plight of women who are abused.

If I have to be sexually frustrated, then women have to fear for their safety. That's 100% fair in my mind, and no appeals to emotion can persuade me otherwise.

haha only ugly fuckers who cant get any are frustrated, congratulations on losing out on the genetic lottery

This

How about fags ass fuck you? Will that suffice you?

You would think there would be a mechanical solution by now. I mean, we put a man on the moon 50 years ago, i think we could make a convincing blow job machine. Maybe there is as far as I know but I think if anything was nearly as good as the real thing, it would be popular.

Some genius is going to make billions on this.

the problem is that the thing that makes a bj so good is having the girl on her knees sucking you, using her imagination, her tongue flicking around, you cant get the multidirectional movement of the tongue or the psychological joy of having the pretty face looking up at you with a machine

I'm not ugly, I just can't psychologically deal with dating and relationships because women are too shitty. Regardless, I don't accept "losing". If I want something, I'm going to have it one way or another. People like me are the ones who have the gun in society, not women. All they can do is launch fake rape allegations against me. I can do far worse to them. They have to accommodate my demands or suffer the consequences. Men like Ted Bundy and Elliot Rodger will become so common in the near future that America will be even more hellish for women than the middle east. Either all men will get to have sex with attractive women, or we are burning civilization to the ground, and there's not a single goddamn thing women can do about it.

>2017
they only have a month to do it

I agree with legalized prostitution. But more because it's a restriction on individual rights, not to accommodate of sad betas like you. I also don't particularly care about non-physical sexual harassment-- the effects and pervasiveness are blown out of proportion, and are mostly due to inherent differences between the sexes, which are being amplified by PC/SJW/PoMo culture. This is a small problem when compared to almost every other problem in the world.

But you outright saying that women should fear for their safety is bullshit. Threatening people directly and credibly, while excusing and justifying the behavior, is worse than the positions of most of the progressive left. Only a fringe minority will agree with you (and they are in the Middle East). So you can go fuck yourself. Since you are so undesirable that no one will fuck you.

An Hero/10

With any luck you'll euthanize yourself and save the rest of us the tax dollars your mental health issues will cost.

While i agree about the psychological part 100%, the other i dont. machines/AI can or will outperform humans in every task that they havent already.

Confirmed for dumb and ugly.

Sounds like something an ugly person would say

sex robots are going to be a thing sooner or later,
sure guys who use them will be looked down upon , but its not as if they had a surplus of respect before.

The saddest beta is the one on the ground bleeding to death from bullet wounds.

Fucking lol

I dont know what counts as ugly for women,
I mean snape from harry potter was someone I considered to be ugly, but apparently he had female fans.

1. No one is required to undergo any transaction with you, not a merchant, a single woman or a prostitute (male or female)

2. If you are 18 or older you can fly to Nevada and participate in the legal prostitution available there.

3. Your sense of frustration is an emotional state and not the fault of anyone but yourself. You have no right to intimidate or coerce anyone, ever.

>I just can't psychologically deal with dating and relationships because women are too shitty
i.e. you are too psychological unstable and you are projecting you shit personality on them

>Regardless, I don't accept "losing".
i.e. you are a loser, but want to blame others

>If I want something, I'm going to have it one way or another.
i.e. you think you are owed something, because you're an entitled cunt, or you're fucking sociopathic

>People like me are the ones who have the gun in society, not women.
Good luck, when you're in prison as a known rapist. You will be in the minority, taking black cocks up your ass.

>All they can do is launch fake rape allegations against me.
Except it sounds like they won't be fake...

>wow that's a lot of rambling...
You don't get it. Most men find women to date/fuck/marry/otherwise pair with. You are the unstable element, not society. Do us all a favor and use your supposed gun to kill yourself.

the tongue thing isnt about ai, we just dont have the materials to approximate a tongue yet, we do have some artificial muscles but they dont have the strength or dexterity of a tongue, its a long way off.

I disagree. When OP finally shoots himself, I don't think anyone will be sad.

>with a machine
the human body IS a machine user,
and pretty soon we will be able to replicate it.

This. OP, you are the type that experienced prostitutes see from a mile away. Even in places where it's legal, you'll still be rejected like the undesirable shit you are.

>No one is required to undergo any transaction with you
most already live in a government where it is socially acceptable to use government muscle to force people to undergo transactions.

Of course you're right OP.
Men cannot control themselves, they are at the mercy of every whim that crosses thier minds. Morality and ethics were fabricated by women to try and control the near animal minds of men, to no avail as we see. Along these lines, men should also tape thier assholes shut, for if there are no women available a man can't be blamed if he overpowers a weaker, lesser man and must fulfill his untamable urges.

I have to agree with this. Society is neutering males; Nature will push back.

When my right hand was broken, I became ambidextrous, if you know what I mean.

I do not have to agree to the social contract if I'm not satisfied with it. I can revert to a predator-prey relationship with the rest of humanity whenever I wish. If that ends up looking worse for them than for me due to my greater affinity for this lifestyle, then it is up to them to agree to the terms I've laid out. "Rights" only exist when I recognize them.

the hell with nature,
why not forge our own destiny with the sweat of our own brow?

I think if this ‘problem’ got real resources - real investment, real top notch people researching - a pretty approximate solution would be available within a couple years. Seriously, and it could be absolutely revolutionary. Like, as liverating for men as the pill was for women.

*liberating for men

Where does your mother live? I'd like to see your reaction to her rape.

the tounge thing isn't enough
we need something that looks living and breathing

there is real investment in it, medical companies are trying to make artificial muscles and skin, others are trying to grow muscle and various organs, its happening, just slowly.

I don't think you understand. It does not matter to me whose fault anything is. I'm getting what I want one way or another. A grizzly bear will not listen to your armchair psychology, moral philosophies, or anything else coming out of your mouth when he wishes to eat you. I am no different. I will have sex with hot women until an extraordinary specimen among them manages to be a better shot than me. There is no point in women attempting reason with me.

I do not give a shit about her or any other woman on the planet.

So you're no better than an animal? No wonder your country is a shithole.

Then tell us where she lives.

We are animals. Nature will always find a way, no matter how upside down we turn everything.

Well then, get the fuck off Sup Forums and go be a grizzly bear. Except you're just a sad beta in a sad beta thread, who won't do shit.

Being better than an animal is not part of my value system. Worms will devour your body after you die. Tell them how superior to them you are.

Words are the only weapons women have. As soon as I stop listening to them, I become invincible.

Do you realize that these "sad betas" sometimes annihilate entire auditoriums full of people like you?

>threads like this exist
>people still wonder why feminism exists
>people wonder if "rape culture" is a thing
>people wonder why society as a whole considers men to be disposable
>people wonder why society as a whole considers men to be shitty and evil
>people wonder why men get harsher prison sentences (pro tip - it's because empathy is considered...or lack thereof)
>people wonder why society laughs when girls beat up guys (payback)
>people wonder why things like concepts of oppression have surfaced in society

are you all really this stupid? i thought people with autism were supposed to be smart or something?

kek thanks user. I needed a good laugh

This isn't your feminist dance therapy class Sarah go cry somewhere else

Give me sex and the violence will end.

>assuming I go to auditoriums
Gun violence is not gonna end. If he's one of those types, he'll do it either way. better that he goes out and does it before planning ahead than if he stews another 20 years.

no tears, just pointing out obvious facts. i understand there are hard things to come to terms with, what with you shitting all over feminism for so long

you aren't entitled to anything. no one is. but even if you DID get the sex you desired, it wouldn't be enough. you're so insecure that you'd find something to find wrong with it. you'd have to. if you didn't, you would just pay for it...but that doesn't count, right? you want her to want you. so you want to not only control her body, you want her mind too.

Yo this guy is sad, but at least he's fucking funny.

I already have control of everything. Every single radical group destroying the world right now is made up primarily of men who have the same issues I do underneath it all. The world is going to be what we want it to be, or it's going to burn. I am entitled to whatever I say I'm entitled to.

Interesting, so you see the world in groups? That's what the SJW's do. Are you an SJW?

People are destroying the world for many reasons...definitely goes beyond sex since most of those same men who destroy the world have had sex.

Underneath it all this has nothing to do about sex. It has to do with your insecurities.

>threads like this exist
On Sup Forums. Read the blurb at the top of your page.
>people still wonder why feminism exists
No, we know. Virtue signalling. Like right here, in your post.
>people wonder if "rape culture" is a thing
It is, in the Congo. And increasingly so in places like Sweden. But not widely in the West.
We know why, historical practices that used to make sense.
That's just feminists. Most other people don't believe this.
>people wonder why men get harsher prison sentences (pro tip - it's because empathy is considered...or lack thereof)
No, it's because society is generally set up with women as beneficiaries. Men are locked up to protect women, so it doesn't make sense to lock up women at the same rate. At least, that's the history of it.
>people wonder why society laughs when girls beat up guys (payback)
People always like to see an underdog win. Women have 25% less upper body strength, so they are the inherent underdog in a physical fight.
>people wonder why things like concepts of oppression have surfaced in society
Because Marxism failed as a philosophy, and PoMo philosophers rebranded the class struggle as a power struggle instead. The PATRIARCHY D:D:D:D: doesn't exist. Power politics do not accurately describe society. It's an oversimplification, and you sould feel bad about yourself for believing it.

Zero fucks given if you get raped by a buff 9 inch dick sand nigger.
If he has to be he's sexually frustrated then you have to fear for your safety. That's 100% fair in your mind, OP?

Blah blah blah armchair pseudo psychology. Every single woman and defender of women has little ideologies that they regurgitate over and over again until the moment when they are no longer capable of speech due to sudden extensive injuries.

just looked up a pic of this bitch. i can see why she wants them banned. i would fuck a bagel before i fucked her lul

While I do think the OP has problems, what you are referring to is part of a feedback cycle that ultimately causes more alienation between the sexes, which results in more people like the OP.

Being born into a demographic that is looked down upon does have negative effects on the individual, and using any of their actions to justify looking down on them makes things worse, not better.

>(pro tip - it's because empathy is considered...or lack thereof)
I have come to believe that men are generally more empathetic, but less expressive. I also think modern women in the west have learned/been taught not to have any empathy for men. I think this is and will continue to cause a great deal of harm for both.

If he feels the way I do, then yes.