What's the truth about Asian girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Mu_betPexI
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
gostream.is/film/silence-19076/watching.html?ep=702171
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What revelation do you want to reach?

the majority of their ancestors over the past 10,000 years have been from Asia

You will only know that the ugly ones are ugly without makeup.

They succ

Second tier race

thats 2 different people.

also it has been my experience that most of them do not wear all that much makeup and the ones that do are really obvious.

They sound like squeeze toys and have blurry genitals.

sure...
youtube.com/watch?v=1Mu_betPexI

They have an entirely different form of ethics.

For example, in China, if you see someone in peril suffering from an injury and go to help them, you can be sued by the injured person. The state will interpret your act of trying to help them as evidence of your guilt.
>Why would he help them if he wasn't responsible?
That's literally how they think. If they see a kid laying in the street obviously injured from having been run over by a car, they'll just keep on walking. They're cold hearted.

Also, this:
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

they are just really cute asian boys.

they're fine. they just really care about their families and will quit fucking you after you have kids.

This. Asia is a big place with lots of different cultures. Also, as with everywhere else, the women range from hideous to gorgeous, slutty to prudish, and lovely to infuriating.

I lived in Japan for three years. I went there to find a wife, ended up with a Filipino chick.

Their culture is fucking weird from an American perspective. Sex is for fun until you get married, then it's for reproduction until you get the predetermined number of children you want. Then it turns into a brother/sister relationship where you are there to assist each other to take care of the household. The female, even if she doesn't work, controls all of the money and will give the husband an allowance (fuck that, it's my money suck my dick I earned it).

Also Japanese have a saying, it goes something like, "You have two faces, the one you show at home and the one you show in public." I found that most of them are extremely xenophobic, at least the older generation.

They are all fucking hot and I want to bang them.

They mostly think non asians are icky.

All of you fucking weaboos need to watch this.

gostream.is/film/silence-19076/watching.html?ep=702171

It will show you exactly what is wrong with the Japanese culture and why the Japanese have the highest suicide rate in the world.

>gostream.is/film/silence-19076/watching.html?ep=702171

Best movie.

They secretly like white guys, envy white girls, and try to fake their personalities... it's a little hard to explain. When I was in the Air Force, I Dated about 7 Japanese girls while I was stationed in Japan.

Unless they are Japanese or Korean they have no soul.

Dude Flip women are sociopaths. It makes sense that she don't fuck you anymore, she never wanted to fuck you to begin with. She just wanted out of the shit hole that was her life. She conned you. You done fucked up buddy.