What's the Sup Forums general consensus on the concept of "friendzone"?

What's the Sup Forums general consensus on the concept of "friendzone"?

being ''friendzoned'' is not a thing. you are not entitled to fuck someone just because you treat them nicely. If you are over 18 an honestly still believe that 'friendzoning' is a thing, you are fucking emberassing, honestly

You have to be a cuck to willingly stay in the friendzone. If you get friendzoned, it is your choice to stay there. Solution is to sever all contact with the girl and not be a beta orbiter.

It's a word used by 14 year old beta faggots who don't understand that just because you're 'nice' to a girl doesn't mean she has to be attracted to you.

No such thing as the friendzone, you're just fat and gay

You sound like a really good friend.

>you're not entitled to sex but I'm entitled to friendship
God I hate women.

Men CANNOT be just friends with women. A man will have sex with a girl that is considered a friend. If he wouldn't have sex with that girl, they wouldn't be friends.

Really makes you think.

There is no reason to be upset by the friendzone when the internet has made it easy to find people who just want to fuck and not have a relationship. If all a girl or guy wants out of someone is sex then they should come right out with it instead of wasting everyone's time.

You're not entitled to fuck someone, but if you get to know someone with the sole intent of fucking them or being in a relationship just to get friendzoned, then it makes sense to not want anything to do with them any more.

t. attentionwhore who loves sending mixed signals to guys and then acting naive and innocent when the flirty behavior is interpreted as a green light

Its ironic to see a woman talking about valuing someone as a person when their gender is the one that bases a human's worth on how aroused they can make them Im not kidding thats why girls treat ugly men like subhumans while guys just laugh at ugly girls but leave them alone.

FPBP

The friendzone is real.

Edgelord fedoras try to blame both sides for the problem, really it's just miscommunication.

This is bullshit though. I have female friends whom I have no intention of fucking.

Friend-tier girls are rare though.

I ask girls out usually within the first week of meeting them if I'm interested. Once you become friends, it's rare for you to go past that successfully.

Solution: Don't value women as whole people, they hate that.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is. Stay away from other men's women

This
Y'all are virgins

Only betas get friendzoned. If you hang out with a girl, make your interest known, and haven't fucked her after 3+ dates, you drop her. Maybe try a reset in the future, but generally leave her be. Trying any 'harder' is really just you being desperate.

Anyone who disagrees has let themselves be friendzoned and is bitter about it.

this. some guys are fucking retarded and think that doing shit for a girl with get them in bed. its rather the opposite most of the time. the friendzone only pertains to those who don't understand the way women work.

Attractive women fail to understand that if they have single male friends, 99% of them are only hoping to fuck them and hang out purely to wait for a chance for an opening to go for it.

The fact that women in general think men want to "hang out" because of the stimulating conversation are so full of themselves, they remain blinded to the fact that their clingers-on would run for the hills if they knew for 100% that pussy was not ever going to be an option, period.

Being friendzoned means a woman takes a man she know has an interest in her, and spends his time and money and uses him as an emotional tampon, dropping hints that the relationship will go further that 1st date with no kiss goodnight level. If a guy is willing to put himself in that situation, he's interested in more than just getting laid.

WAIT A MINUTE! WHY IS THIS /RK9/ BULLSHIT ON Sup Forums?!?!?!

Well fuck, enjoy the (You)

Pro tip: If you're attractive enough, friendzone is actually a waiting list for fuck zone. Friendzone is for uggos.

The friendzone concept has morphed into this weird archetype. It used to just mean when a girl you were into only saw you as a friend. Nothing to do with entitlements, just a word to describe a common shitty situation.

You aren't entitled to fucking anyone just for putting their pussy on a pedestal.

With that being said, there isn't much to gain from the friendzone, aside from meeting her friends, but eventually she will just get jealous if one of them takes interest in you- and cockblock you.

So really, there is no point in being friends with a girl, unless it is a childhood friend before sexual dynamics could ever come into play.

With all that being said, if you want a wingwoman type friend. Get one that won't cock block you (rare) or have a gay bestfriend.

Avoid the friendzone at all costs, you never get anything in return really-girls don't do shit for guys they aren't fucking.

>guys just laugh at ugly girls but leave them alone
False, it happens to both genders. Guys will usually play a game where they dare each other to ask out an ugly girl and just as they get their hopes up they crush it. Life isn't fair for ugly people in general.

doesn't it?

Friendzone is unrequited love, you can be friends with a girl without being in the friendzone, but most girls aren't worth being friends with

I thought I had found the one in freshmen year.
Not long after I got friendzoned so we stopped talking all together.
Really did a number on my psyche.
I got with someone better before graduation and it made that first cunt look like a piece of shit.
Life is good.

> having women as friends only

> not a cuck

Pick 1

Dont be surprised if she doesnt want to fuck you.

In turn, she shouldnt be surprised when you go out and fuck another broad.

this. If she doesn't want to be with you then there's no point in sticking around. It only hurts more

The word has been co-opted to mean simple rejection rather than long winded unrequited feelings.

Friendzone is just a short way of saying you got rejected by a girl.
It's called that because of how common it is for school-aged girls to reject a guy by saying "let's just be friends."

The friendzone isn't real, but she's also complaining about a totally made-up reason. If they just wanted to fuck you and you said no, that makes you a prude or whatever. The friendzone is when they guy is in love with you and you turn him down. Stupid bitch can't even complain about a made up situation right.

I cut all mine out. Found them pedantic and useless.

Male Anons, have you ever had a woman friend sacrifice something to help you out in a time of need? As in actual friendship.

Basically the whole friend zone bs is a bunch of miserable fucking cucks who can't move the fuck on from this one girl who's milking them and complains to them why Chads thunder cock is so big. They have this one glimmer of hope that one day "she will go out with me hur dur dur". I can't understand why idiots let a women walk all over them. Have some fucking self respect.

This isn't true user. I have female friends that I wouldn't consider sleeping with. But that's because they're fuck ugly, if they were fit then I probably would.

Friend zone is a wall that is up to each man to destroy or block it's construction

If a person cannot destroy the wall than the person was not worthy

>letting your sexual interests put you in a box

You need to let her know you're not here to be her friend. You want to fuck, you gotta make it known through verbal and nonverbal cues. You get "friendzoned" because your dumbass allowed her to think that you weren't interested at all by being friends with her. That's why you look like a sad fag when you finally do sack up and actually ask her to go on a date and she says "I like you but not like that."

Other than my wife, no.

And she's still severely in my debt, as far as favors/resources/etc go, which is to be expected.

Women are hillarious.

Women dont have male friends, they have guys inline to fuck them. Some get to skip the line, some get to skip others and some get kicked out.

who are these retards pushing this 'friendzone = entitlements' bullshit? no one believes "YOU HAVE TO SLEEP WITH ME IF I WAS NICE TO YOU HURR"

the issue is there are many women who act super friendly and flirty around guys they have no interest in, for the express purpose of leading these guys on. i'm sure some women do this by accident, but can we stop pretending this is NEVER on purpose?
oftentimes these guys are autistic or betas and don't know any better, but seriously can we STOP pretending that there aren't LEGIONS of attention craving sluts who exploit naive young men for their attention and adoration?

i say this as a guy who was at no point in my life friendzoned btw

women like to keep as much security around as possible while fucking chad's, that way when they are used up and their baby clock is going off they have something to fall back on

Yes, when I was too sick to go to school a classmate went out of her way to bring me class assignments and make me copies of her notes. We kept talking and because of her I was able to meet my fiance, who is her best friend. I'm sure she enjoyed playing matchmaking with us.

damn

Who the fuck let y'all in?
Geeeettttt outttt.

t. Dude that has fucked 17 chicks and hooked up with way more.

This.

The real friendzone is when a woman leads the man on to get free stuff, intentionally implying the possibility of sex, but never intending to deliver.

>I can't understand why idiots let a women walk all over them. Have some fucking self respect.
For decades media feed boys this nonsense about how relationships supposedly work and how being a spineless faggot will get you love. No wonder that they buy it.

Look, I think complaining about being "friendzoned" is whiny and pointless/.

But why is it alright for women to complain about being fuckzoned? People need to toughen up.

This

Check your grammar bud, it's pronounced "you're too ugly for her to want to fuck you".

>TFW you have lesbian friend and still get a blowjob

i think that's called sexual assault

Exists, but you bring it upon yourself.
If you fall onto it change your target. It's a useless sacrifice and she will eventually end up using you.

You're wrong.

The act of being overly nice to someone to whom you are sexually attracted, despite their obvious lack of interest, is being friendzoned. It happens to both guys and girls.

I friendzoned several fat girls in the past, and let them buy me things while I fucked their pretty friends.

The fact that you deny something so obviously true just points to the fact that you're a whiteknight who is looking to "save" women from unattractive men, in the hopes that they'll appreciate the favor. In doing so, offering a service to women rather than just being yourself, you're actually putting yourself in the friend zone.

Fucking kek.

Beta whiteknights.

That's true tbf. Then you get these "Nice guys" coming out of the wood work saying they deserve x y and z and complain why Chad is getting all the pussy. I'm friends with girls I never consider fucking but I don't shower them with compliments or let them walk all over me.Not giving a fuck is a great thing.

It seems to me the freindzone is a misnomer, it's more like emotional manipulation. Friendship entails mutual care, but in these freindzone scenarios it always looks one sided

Spoke like a true virgin faggot.
White knight some more, you'll get laid eventually, I'm sure.

EY B0SS

Women have vaginas.
Men talk to them hoping to get vaginas.
Women know it.
If a woman talks a lot with a guy without the intention of giving him vaginas she's a bad person and knows what she's doing.

define friend zone

Doesn't being friendzoned means you loved the girl and she wanted you to just be friends?

Its like a special plane of existance reserved to those who aren't blessed with "enough symmetry" or charm.

Hell, the friendzone itself is actual quite the privilege, since most of them call you a creep and then launch their bf's/cops on you.

Its not freindzoning when a guy who can obviously get girls if he wants to becomes friendly with a girl and they hang out as friends.

Its only friendzoning when you are romantically interesting in a girl and try to make that clear and get the ball rolling but she just treats you like a friend.

IMO 99% of cases of freind-zoning are just cases of betas liking a girl and wanting to get with her but they don't man up and be direct about it and they act like shy and nervous wimps and the girl doesn't end up seeing them as more then a friend.

If you get friend-zoned you have only yourself to blame.

BUMP THIS THREAD FOREVER

REMEMBER, ACTUAL HAPPENING TOPICS ARE TO BE SLID AT ALL COSTS

FUCK FUCK FUCK THE GOYIM

I considered that being friendzoned was that after you try and fail to ask out a girl, because she just want to be friends, she would sabotage your chances with other girls just to keep you around as an eternal orbiter, and lose your attention to other girl.

In simplest terms, a man who is friendzoned is basically a boy (sexually immature male) in the mind of the female.

They are perceived as boys rather than men.

>falling for the woman jew
They only value you for your money
Fuck em and leave them, cow and the milk and all that

Only betas get friendzoned.

There's no shame in being rejected, it happens to the best of us. Kudos to you for giving it a shot. If you hang around afterwards, then you're a beta male.Fuck off and find some other girl to fuck.

Good boyim

FIRST POST BEST POST

Basically that she's right and the fact that you're explicitly around someone just so that you can fuck them tell a lot about you.

Only beta faggots get friendzoned. When you are interested in a woman you should ask them on a date. Make your intentions clear from the beginning.
Betas try to worm their way into a girl's affections, but just become friends instead, and by that time their betaness makes them a totally nonsexual entity.
Anyone who thinks the friendzone is real is a fucking asshole

>lesbians
>thinking it's not another words for "I fool around with both and am willing to do a threeway"

I had a "lesbian" fwb for like two years. What's funny is she initially fucked me because I got into a fight with this fat SJW bitch that nobody liked and called her out in front of everyone.

Fuck or not to fuck. There is no friend zone.

It is onesided, but it is the men who are groveling at their feet in hopes of getting some pussy. If you actually want to attract woman you treat them casually as you would any male friend. Woman are surprised when a man treats them like an equal instead of like a goddess, and this in turn intrigues them and makes them want to know you better. They know when a guy is desperate to get laid and they capitalize on it. But keep in mind that not all women will string men along for the fun of it, it's mostly those that have grown up knowing that men will do whatever they say because they have breasts and a vagina. Women who value you as their friend and not a beta orbiter will be there for you when you need them, otherwise you know you mean nothing to them other than a free meal ticket.

if you demonstrate yourself to be submissive and unwilling to stand up for yourself, people take advantage of you
if you demonstrate yourself to be a leader and independent, capable of leaving the table at any time, people respect you
this is the nature of the world

If you're "friendzoned" then you're not even friends in the true sense of the word. You try to put the moves on her, she rebuffs and says lets just be friends. Would she fight a motherfucker for you? Would she drop what she's doing to give you a ride if you really needed it? Would she leave her boyfriend at home to go do nothing with you? Would she hang with you in almost any circumstance without listing off bullshit excuses? If you answered no to any of those then friendzone is a misnomer for you - she's not your friend, and in all likelihood you're probably just another one of the people she surrounds herself with to appear liked, as women do. It's a status thing, women are expected to have lots of "friends" even though they still struggle to grasp what a friend is.

I always take the side of guys because I have an in-group preference and I think women are spoiled cunts.

But you give women power when you complain about being "friendzoned". Don't give them the power, just move on.

it's not just a state of mind

This pretty much. The friendzone is an area you choose to be in. Girls are completely aware of their ability to manipulate their beta orbiters, and will full admit as much to everyone but their crush slaves.

I have no issue a girl not fucking me, but the moment she starts asking me for favors, favors that should be rewarded with blowjobs, I immediately call them out on that shit.

I had a girl that rejected me two weeks ago, and just last week she texted me asking if I could driver literally two hours out of the city to help her move a fucking mattress.

I told her to fuck off with that shit.

You need to stand up for yourselves because no one else is going to do it for you.

>being ''friendzoned'' is not a thing. you are not entitled to fuck someone just because you treat them nicely.
Nobody claims that they have the right to fuck them. It is still annoying when you spend time pretending to be some shallow cunt's friend only for her to say "LOL I think you are nice and all but you are too ugly."

Why do women pretend that they don't enjoy sex?

Yh well at least we men dont base everything off our dicks though, I laughed at ugly girls that tried to get me but didnt treat them like subhumans now.

/r9k/ faggotry

this

This desu senpai.
"friendzone" is for 9gag younglings, no grown man should utter the phrase.

The friendzone exists, and guys need to steer clear of it. The people that insist the friendzone isn't real are without a doubt stuck in one themselves.

This.

They are screwed in the head. They are programmed to lie about their true intentions to weed out passive weak men that believe their lies and fuck the ones who dont believe their lies we call this a shit test.

This logic exactly. My father taught me this at a young age and because of it I learned to never put a woman on a pedestal in hopes of getting together with her. I consider it to be one of the main reasons why I've remained in a successful relationship.

Getting friendzoned hard was the first true step I made into getting redpilled.

I made my intentions clear, and although the girl kept saying we are just friends, I got further and further like making out half naked on her bed until things just blewup on me. She blocked me and completely hates me, its been 5 years and that moment completely changed how I see women.

Truth.

If you are good friends with a girl and she leans on you emotionally but doesn't have sex with you then you are a beta loser.

She is using you to get what she wants while denying you what you want. It's usually awkward losers who think being nice is enough and never close the deal.

Must feel bad to be that much of a loser with ladies.

I don't think it exists
lads who get there put themselves there, and it exists only in their own mind.

It exists, although the circumstances aren't the same every time.

Mostly it's a sign of male immaturity. Sometimes the girl in question knowingly contributes to it and enjoys having friendzoned male orbiters but other times the girl is largely blameless and it's entirely due to lack of assertiveness from the guy.

That being said if you find yourself friendzoned and have the moment when you realize it, act on it, and get rejected, it is completely natural and normal to want to cut ties with the girl. Girls can't really complain about that.

The friendzone is just denial on both parts.

The men are either in denial that they want to fuck or that they have the chance.

The women think that they have value as people.