Whats the best way to kill yourself ?

whats the best way to kill yourself ?

kindness

fellatio

/thread

Softly, with his song.

Sup with gif man. Source? Story? Spil the beans breh

You have set no parameters. What sort of method are you looking for. You will die, you could just wait it out.

Old age.

The woman later died from her injuries. Her friend was arrested. Not much more than that, really.

Hook up a respirator mask to a tank of helium. Then wait it out.

Don'tcha think you'd have more fun collecting lots of balloons instead, partner!?

Most consumer grade helium is diluted now. It won't be enough.
I do subscribe to the idea that the best way to do it is using helium or nitrogen along with hanging. The gas should be used to knock you out after you're all tied up and once you pass out you drop and hang. You won't have to make the leap yourself since you'll fall asleep and hanging is one of the most reliable ways to kill yourself.

... and there is less mess.

reading posts like yours

that come before or after you void your bowels for the last time?

Smoking

could at least put up the GIF, cunt

>whats the best way to kill yourself?
Until you die from it

be black and get pulled over for speeding

I'm working on it. Will report back when dead.

if by best you mean most painless

easy, buy a canister of helium, a hose and a mask. hook them up, start playing the seether cover of careless whispers and die painlessly.

IV fentanyl or heroin.

>try to hang yourself
>inhale a bunch of helium first
>remove stool from under feet
>floating in air, totally buoyant from helium
>hanging fails

there are two ways using gas.

one is a little complicated and requires you to go shopping ad a medical supplies shop.

method a: helium asphyxiation
get a party helium bottle for 60 balloons
get a non-rebreather oxygen therapy mask with tubing.
slip mask on face, open valve, breath in deeply and lay down until you pass out.

method 2: chloroform
get a container of running alcohol or ether
get a container of bleach
mix together in bowel
sit in confined space such as closet or toilet
breath in.

a few breaths, you wont survive number 2.

put on your best suit and tie and go to the nicest hotel you can find. get a room on the second floor with a balcony. tie one end of a piano wire to the balcony rail and the other end around your neck. glue your hands to the sides of your head and jump off the balcony. when you're decapitated it will look like you ripped your own head off.

Gawd, here is the daily multiple "I wanna ded" post(s):
Another: "I'm a lonely loser fagot, my life sucks, I wanna kill myself, Sup Forumsros" tardfest.

Look man, we aint your bros nor your friends, we are just a bunch of anons cruising the internet in our underwear. We get it, you are an overgrown emo, and because you have no friends or whatever, you somehow think we are simpatico because we both shitpost here… Half of all Sup Forums posters have thought of, or secretly planned their own suicides at one time or another. You ain't the first, nor unique.

Call the suicide hotline 18002738255, or go to suicide forums ELSEWHERE, they have decades of online private confidential anonymous discussions, pro or con about suicide, about doing it or not doing it. Seeking advice or comfort on Sup Forums? Fuuuuck that, fagot…

And fuck these Sup Forumstards who are gonna recommend a helium gas bag for the final exit.
Millions of internet people have heard of the fabled helium gas bag, yet how many people in your community have successfully suicided this way? People you personally know of? (not internet anecdotes, fagot)

Getting the elusive 100% pure helium is nearly impossible for civilians, the helium vendors know this is why people seek it out, and vendors haven't offered 100% pure helium to general public in years (but internet people always seem to "know a source", "know a guy", seen it on amazon or a chinese website).

If it was so easy and reliable to use a gas bag, which is the the most famous internet urban myth on 'painless suicide recommendation', you would be attending your communities funerals of gas bag suicides on daily/weekly basis, because the helium gasbag is the most mentioned Urban Myth of "how to ded u-self" 3rd hand advice for fagots who couldn't possibly know.

None of these fagots know shit about suicide advice, they just all read 3rd hand anecdotes on the internet, while stroking their puny dicks at websites, just like you're doing now, fagot.

This place is not your epitaph: Sup Forums is for naked chick pics and stupid shit posts, and for people to insult each other from a safe distance. Either grow up, man up, face reality, or don't.
And take a break from Sup Forums, get the fuck away from all these assholes, and go stare in a mirror.

Go in peace, fagot. Or Don't…
We truly can't give a shit, we all have our own problems and lives to worry about.

FAKE! BAD!
helium is nowadays adulterated and impure, because they know faggots are gonna attempt this. the only thing this will do is make you talk in high pitched squeaky voice

>recently been told by doctor that i have sleep apnea and need CPAP machine
>dad has two for some reason, gives one to me along with mask and tube
>get on Sup Forums for the first time since then
>see this

is it a sign

>whats the best way to kill yourself ?
Suicide

user, you want to do an hero?

kek

This. Slowly, over time, as you heap more responsibility, failures, and regret upon yourself.

Then in the end you look back at it all and realize you don't really give a damn.

It's all how you look at it.

>SUICIDE BY COP

>get a good fake air gun at sporting goods store. if it has an orange tip, paint tip black...

>call cops on yourself on cell phone, say "Crazy guy waving gun, threatening people on street, I think I heard a gunshot"

>when cops arrive, they yell "put down gun!!!"

>you refuse, point gun at them, run towards them, screaming "FUCK YOU, FUCK THE POLICE, FUCK YOU, AAAAAARGGGGHHH!"

>They shoot you ded... PROFIT

>dont do this in crowded area, cuz cops may not shoot, scared of hitting civilians if too crowded...

Elect Trump.

I know for a fact helium is a painful death , I worked a a fast food restaurant when I was younger and I huffed a lung full out of a helium tank we had in the back room . My head felt like I had needles getting rammed into it, my eyes felt like they were getting gouged out. and the rest of my body felt like it was on fire. Sure these effect only lasted a few minutes after taking on large huff, but still it wasn't painless by any stretch of the imagination

>cuz cops may not shoot, scared of hitting civilians if too crowded...
I don't think you live in the US

Dying from a motorboat

20+ pounds of high explosive used as a chair at the bottom of a pool.

though tbh it'd probably be faster above water.

Alternately, make a paracord noose and go bungee jumping with it. Will remove head at neck

>Actually I do live in USA.

>I gave this advice to an user about 5 months ago, and he tried.

>BUT, he did it in airport, and didnt run towards cop and yell and threaten.

>he just kept gun out, didnt point, and in crowded airport.

>they 'took him down' NON FATALY, so hes in prison now, rather than 6 feet under...