Grimesposting is killing this board

What can we do to stop this pest?

Trying working out instead fatfag

have you ever heard the saying 'don't feed the troll'? Every time I see a grimes threads it's filled with idiots arguing with grimes fans and bumping the thread every time. Whenever people leave them alone their threads just die. Unfortunately Sup Forums is filled with kids who never heard that saying so they'll keep 'fighting' grimes posters and helping them keep their threads alive

Why won't they just make a fucking general

They just need some excitement in their lives, they're pretty attached to doing this every day. You can't buy this rush of shitposting and playing Anonymous hand puppets. Everything else is boring now, and you probably need to do this to serve some kind of worth for yourself. That's my take

I guess a lot of it has to do with attention, you probably have more attention and excitement each other on here than in your private life.

*for each other

Filters and ignoring stuff you don't like.

Good riddance! This board si awful anyway.

They will, once the goddess will release some new music.

THIS. You fucking idiots need to ignore grimeshits or at least learn how filters work to erase all mentions of that cunt

They still leak out

don't reply to them. its simple

>cunt
Why mang?

Shes a cunt and her fans are bigger cunts

I'm fucking tired of hearing about her. i didn't use to hate her, but her fans are so autistic

You're really mad, asshole. Why, if you implied that you used dem filters? Be nice to Grimes, motherfucker.

@75095481
how to kill grmesfags
dont reply to them. they feed off attention because grimes herself ignores them

Fuck off james

don't tell me what to do cumgobbler faggot. grimes is a piece of shit and i hope someone gets her and finally slaughters her.

You too old internet fuckface man

you must be new here

Fuck you, you fucking fuck.

Oh I definitely agree with her fans here being shit. Even for me who enjoys some of her work, seeing a thread like this is tiresome

This is the cringe we're talking about. people have a subtle underspoken social attitude on here but you people are just very tryhard. You probably speak loudly when people don't want to listen to you

>seeing a thread like this is tiresome
Press CTRL W. Done.

I'm on my phone

How do you even have friends

get good

suck my cock bitch

>Whenever people leave them alone their threads just die
this isn't true. there's a grimesfag who will bump grimesthreads every single time they get to page 10 without fail. see:
>"bump"
>"claire."
>"i love her"
>"i hope our grimey is sleeping well"
>random photo of her with no text

every thread has dozens of these posts. even if everyone is ignoring them, this guy does not let the threads die. that's why they get to 200-300 posts every time. not because other people are enabling them

from the looks of her social media she is starting to fade away finally. not updating as much, and her pr firm can't get her off the ground no matter what they sponsor her with.

not just her but her friends of grimes cohorts too including hana and bloodpop. they have become irrelevant and are fading away.

Go fuck yourself, whore

The press that little X button on the current tab. Done.

i miss washed out, dominant legs, nite jewel, round and round era ariel pink, i miss playing mw2.

i miss 2010

i won't miss grimes

not metaposting so much helps a lot actually

This board is slow as shit, there can't be more then 50 people here. Just stop responding.
Also sage.

You seem to know far too much about such petty things. Get a break, lame autist.

>Get a break
says the guy who spends all day every day making sure that grimesthreads don't 404. it doesn't take a regular visitor to notice your obsessively repetitive behavior

>from the looks of her social media she is starting to fade away finally. not updating as much
>not knowing about artists taking a break from social media while making a new album
N00b.

>i won't miss grimes
Grimes' music is better than all those artists combined.

How about stopping making assumptions? Also how could you possibly know that if you wouldn't monitor her threads in day out? Checkmate autist.

*day in

report all grimes threads outside of a designated grimes general, like kpop
one at a time

Someone is finally making some sense