how much do you hate whites?

for me
it is 10
very much

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanians_in_Spain
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't see the point of hating a whole group of people whom I know absolutely nothing about every single one of them, except that they all share the same skin "color"

>those nails

the white subhumans create the drug problems around the world

you niggas sure love their women though

Are you Greek?

The girl her skin doesn't look very German to me.

It's pretty funny because blacks are above Turks/Greeks here.

of course 10

bait

you are that shitskin from america

Greeks are always higher than them
no matter in which country they are

Of course

whites are so nice they give you their daughters for sex release, and you "hate" them?

german women are ugly

I judge people as individuals

I love White girls though, I'm going to marry one and pass on my Mexican culture through our mixed kids.

but that's wrong hans

>judge individuals

>wants to marry a random white girl

I'm Eurasian. I just know that Dutch Carribean blacks are considered "one of us" here because they come from within the Kingdom.

While there is a universal hate for Muslims, a dislike for Africans, a general dislike for slavs and Greeks are considered corrupt and untrustworthy.

There are no stereotypes about latino South Americans because they don't exist here.

>let me tell you about your country

>I'm Eurasian
stopped reading
literal subhuman

>highest IQ, highest wages, highest life expectency
Sure mate.

hmm, fair enough
I feel the same way when people say colombian women are hot

He is a Greek

its a meme pushed by subhumans like you

many cherry picked image in the internet
when i was young
i thought that slavshit women are beautiful

I know, I just like when he replies "I am greek" when incorrectly identified as a german

pls dont ruin it

>random
naw man

I am greek

I am Greek (Turkish)

bark german dog

Want me to post the chart your underdeveloped brain can't comprehend? :)

Don't talk about it, be about it

As an Arab I can say that we consider both white Dutch people and niggers as the same degenerate trash. We're here to conquer, not to fraternise.

10/10

Had it not been for the laws of this land i would have painted my walls of my room by the white devil's dried blood

we Greeks in germany do the same

You've been conquerering here for 40 years. And now you've turned into a new bottom lawyer of society locked into impoverished neighberhoods.
While Indo's run multiple political parties and and have produced artists like Doe Maar and Boudewijn de Groot.

I almost start to wish you came here to conquer, instead of coming here to leech, because then at least you might do something productive.

The plural ain't very romantic, so I assumed you weren't with a relationship with said "white girl".

Otherwise, yes: Completely random. A White Queen.

these shitposts wouldn't constantly get 100+ replies if you bastards didnt have a guilty conscience. pls just all pitch in and pay me 5k a month and you'll no longer have to feel bad.

I know you're a degenerate Dutch-Moluccan mutt, so the only thing I'll say to you is that we took your native lands and purged you from there too. Don't forget that. Indonesia is a stronghold of the din.

But that's all I'm going to say, I don't like to waste my time talking to Moluccans.

in*

t. Kanaleneiland conquerer

i hate whites a lot actually

and i am one

You assumed wrong lad

It's funny because Arabs are literally subhuman degenerate trash.

Personally if I were you, I would move out of Germany. And out of Europe, desu. Why live among people you hate so much, that doesn't sound like a good life.

why dont you subhumans just kill yourselves?

t. Ikibey

>23
>laz
>short
>fat
>ugly
>dumb
>unemployed

>clean your room they said
I never did
>go get some bread they said
I said I don't want to
>get off the pc they said
I got off 15 hours later
>get a new haircut they said
I cut it myself
>go out and hang out with girls they said
I fuck my hand
>you're worthless
I cry
>shave your face
I shave my ass
>leave the house, go out
I go to toilet
>even kids speak better turkish than you do
>I'm gonna get rid of you soon
>you ate everything in the refrigerator again?
>I was working at your age
>He's your son, you tell him
>What should I say? He doesn't listen
>I don't want to see you like this
>your manboobs are bigger than mine

If allah exists, why hasn't he taken my life yet?
My father is stupid
My mother is even dumber
My brother has become like a 90% german. We speak mostly german in the home. We're poor.
I'm worthless. They don't like turks but they take these stupid kurds, gypsies and arabs. My lineage is inferior. My mother smokes and my brother drinks alcohool. My father never loved my mother, he found her from a small village. No one wanted to marry my mum. She got married when she was 29. I want to blow up in Diyarbakır so their kids will die with me. Why am i posting this anyway? I know i can't do shit. Day after day, i will die alone by myself in an empty house.
Good night everyone

It would not make sense to kill ourselves, all species want to live including the race of white humans.

But seriously. I don't know how it is to hate people, but if you really hate whites, then living among whites seem like a bad idea.

>t. never met a non-european person
Hate is in their genes, you're too pure to understand.

didnt read you white subhuman

look at that filthy yahudi post

pls be nice

Why? All he does is call people subhumans

is anyone other than greeks not subhuman?

this board is full of ugly subhumans

>he can't take the banter

is that you, iki?

yes

who is as great as greeks?

Everyone should know Ikibey's origins. How he came to be such a failure. How his own family is the epitome of underachieving

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/

Mother and father are village people.
Mother was never allowed schooling or any kind of education, was later sold as a nanny under the guise of marriage and suffered my grandmother from my father's side.
It is really a cliche, I shit you not.
She became pregnant with me and I learned later she tried to kill herself with me.
Never wanted me, used me to vent her frustration at how unfair life is.
Threatened and punished me for no reason and made me feel worthless.
Nowadays she is like "I didn't do anything like that :^) it was your own fault for being like that:^)
Why can't you be like these healthily raised children :^) why you got no gf :^) you see me so much in other women that you gave up at any normal relationship :^) Something happened by our own fault?
Your fault, should have told us what we did wrong while you were not there to warn us :^)
Like we would ever listen to a child, kek!"

That said, I left and now she harps on my younger brother's.
That's life

>but if you really hate whites, then living among whites seem like a bad idea.

They hate us but They love our money. Isnt it funny?; then they need a justification for it and say "WE ARE CONQUERING YOU DEGENERATE" while most of them drink beer and eat pork which is forbidden in Islam. Have you ever lived in a neighborhood when there are muslims?

Most Muslims here only go to the mosque out of social pressure. I seriously doubt they believe in the Islam.

i dont eat pork or drink alcohol
and i think muslims are mentally retarded subhumans
same with whites

yes, those are all superior to greeks i agree

>Most Muslims here only go to the mosque out of social pressure.

Why?; I mean they think that they can be attacked by their relatives who are more radicals or what?

I hate this kind of people who think they are the prudest person in the fucking planet. You are as degenerate as white, If not You would not be shitposting in Sup Forums.

>"our money"
>sees flag

They don't want to disappoint their parents. Nor disappoint their social group of pretend Muslims.

i wouldnt be a Greek if those subhumans were superior

i try to improve myself to become more Greek
i dont want to live a worthless life like the white subhumans

>This meme again

We have like 1 millions of moroccan leeching our welfare....

don't pretend that most muslims in western countries aren't incredibly devout and religious. they demand religious minority rights (rightfully) but don't give them out in their own countries.. many such instances of double standards !

once they are here
they dont care much about their own countries anymore

>spain is a better country than morocco

congratulations to Spain for this achievement !

That really sucks.....

>It is another thread when the fucking turk tries to pass as a fucking greek again

you have to share a country with asian animals

According to official stats they securalise in the Netherlands at a rate of around 30% per generation.

dude
even romanians are fleeing your country

I am a Greek

wouldnt you be happy if abos left australia?

except it's the offspring of immigrants with the identity crisis who become more devout

It is still better than your shithole filled with Spiders and snakes which are able to kill you in any moment. Even the sun can kill the aussies.
I hope you have enough money for the
chemotherapy

11/9

>even romanians are fleeing your country

I wish.

Radicalising is often also a social pressure thing. The people who go to Syria to battle for example tend to be people former criminals. Not people who go to the mosque all once a month.

t greek

>I hope you have enough money for the chemotherapy

mfw I actually do and I know that you don't because you're unemployed

finns are human trash

-people
-all
I wanted to type a different sentence.

they are among the wealthiest humans on the planet

Please ignore our rudeposters

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanians_in_Spain

So Netherlands' integration of immigrants is good? But why are your neighbours, Belgium, failing at this? Molenbeek is a prime example

> I actually do and I know that you don't because you're unemployed

I dont need it, swettie. The advantages of getting tanned. :^) You in the other hand, pic related kek

funny thing that posters bawwwing about white ITT get entitled to live in outside filled with whites

t greek

>684,532 romanians
>THEY ARE LEAVING

You dont know them. They are cancer and will never leave as I said before I wish.

I will try.

It depends on the immigrants. But I wouldn't say the integration of Muslims is on schedule.

But Belgium is fundamentally different from other European countries, because it's a country with many communities. And you can succeed in life while sticking to your own community.

While the Netherlands operates as a small village. Where people who stand out get talked about and asked why they don't behave normally.

The Netherlands actually have five small villages desu. The catholic village. The Frisian village. The farmer village. The progressive west village. And the snob village.

And immigrants only don't integrate in the progressive west.

goddamn iki, that's the first thing you did when you woke up create a thread on Sup Forums, on a Sunday of how you hate white people.

you is one crazy mud, man