Now that the dust has settled, what is mu's opinion on XXX's new album?

Now that the dust has settled, what is mu's opinion on XXX's new album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5cJTIIBTVTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wtf, former X hater here, just gave this a listen for the first time and have to say I'm blown away. It's like Elliot Smith with trap beats

> former X hater

yeah sure kys shill

enough with the "Elliot Smith with traps beats" shit. Elliot Smith didn't beat pregnant women nor was he illiterate.

right? this fucker posted this the last time this album showed up on this thread.

Awful person, good album

>not breaking down in tears to Jocelyn Flores
>not being a sociopath who lacks empathy
Pick one. And there's a reason X gets a lot of ES comparisons, it's because 17 is more of an indie folk record with a similar aesthetic, sound & themes as either/or, but he takes those ideas & expands on them to make something better and deeper

objectively wrong. this is shallow trash

nice ad hominem. You just don't like Jahseh because he's black

I don't care what artists do desu, pretty good album.

XXXtentacion is the Hawthorne Heights of the 2010s.

fucking kek

that's not an ad hominem you fucking retard. this is an ad hominem. the lyrics are trash. he says nothing compelling.

Utter shit

Dude has wit sharper than a barbecue pitchfork.

kek

Derivative nonsense
Emo was a mistake

>good album
seriously kill yourself you must be a kid or just a gay ass idiot

you're a fuckibg joke, never thougjt people taste would get this low

I haven't found an artist who has made me cry like this in a long time. This hits me personally so much with what I've been going through. This whole album is amazing.

>tripfag

17 is neither better nor deeper than Either/Or you fool
It is a good album though

shallow, hype shallow cunts

syntoms of the down fall of America culture

>tripshit
kys yo self my nigga

Bump

>baitmaximus

It would be nice if he had tried.

I don't listen to hip hop

X is an insane piece of shit and I will never listen to his music again

Why do you think it's a good album, out of curiosity? I listened to it and really tried to enjoy it, but it didn't seem very good to me. Well, it seemed really raw.

It was fine. It wasn't anything memorable but it wasn't awful either.

>kys yo self
>kill yourseld yo self

i dont fucking care what the guy has done. i honestly dont care who makes the music i listen to, if its good, im gonna like it.
that being said, this album is fucking boring.

Actually awful. The album art alone is cringe-core, but the music manages to do it one further. Any fan of this for its "raw emotion" are fucking dumbasses that's the objective truth. Avoid people who enjoy it

This isn't The XXX.

fucking great album

I was surprised I liked it so much. It almost spoke to me on a physical level, it was weird and fascinating. If I had to describe it, it's like Elliot Smith with trap beats

hopefully he expands on his elliot smith influence and kills himself too

I miss angry X
youtube.com/watch?v=5cJTIIBTVTs

It has to be the song that has brought me the closest to crying ever. I think its because i already knew what it was about when i heard it and also when he mentioned his uncle it got me since i also had an uncle that killed himself.

> not knowing that kys yourself is a meme

You must be the newest nigga alive

its shit

Check the Potsu tracks he interpolated, there's barely anything interesting left afterwards. This is more so the depressed version of New English

me 2

I like the production, and like X's voice and flows over it. Jocelyn Flores is amazing, just wish his lyrics weren't so damn hollow, edgy, or just plain bad.

This.

I can't stand this fucker or this album

I really want to start an website now called barbecue pitchfork but I'm sure that'd get X stans and X hates after my ass and that Pitchfork would try to sue me.

Barbecue Pitchfork is such a good name though. Barbecue Cleaner just doesn't sound as good.

Awful garbage. Just as bad as that Lil Peep album, almost anyways. Nothing will top that Lil Peep album in terms of how bad it is.

It's music for people who pretend to be depressed

As such, it's fucking terrible and borderline offensive

absolute garbage

How is he pretending?

>t. "I totally have a black friend"

i just kept waiting and waiting for it to start
the entire album, if you can even call it that, just sounds like a fucking intro for the entirety of it's run-time. every track is just building up to a fade-out. nothing is focused at all.