Who's better?

Who's better?

Coke

Pepsi

bepis

no challenge

pepsi

Coke, but it's almost "amazing" that Pepsi realized how shitty their soda was and monopolized fountain drinks to the point you know that you're going to have to choose some Pepsi shit and don't bother asking for Coke..

fpbp

This.
/thread
Kindly die in a fire please.

If you even hesitate in saying pepsi your a pretty disgusting person

Diabetes is so tasty, yummy in my tummy.

Pepsi

Coke. Pepsi ripped off Coke's cola flavor like 100 years ago. Pepsi is for niggers.

pepsi

Pepsi

Pepsi

Depends coke goes flatter faster but has more fiz

Looks like Pepsi is winning

Of course coke. Pepsi is bobo.

Coke got tweaked by Pepsi.....

I could understand some redneck/videya gamer type of shit with Mountain Dew, but Pepsi is so inferior and goes flat after 10 minutes, what the fuck..

Pepsi with food. Coke with a smoke

I strangely agree

they taste pretty similar so i buy pepsi because the blue soothes my eyes while coca cola is very jarring and in your face. pepsi really needs to remove that ugly red semi circle though

Nozz-a-la

Soda is horrible for your health

Coke salesmanager here. We kick their ass in my area. Only things Pepsi has at all are mt dew, Gatorade and Starbucks.

Yes

>soda
It's pop.

>we
you poor deluded wagecuck

both are ok but diet pepsi tastes way better than diet coke.

I make about 80k in a lower income state. Wife makes 70k. Live in very nice neighborhood in a house I designed. Drive Tahoes that are paid for. Saving 46k this year. Not bad for 31. Plus free Coke.

pepsi

This

Go anywhere in the world
Coke is there

Mexicans say coke is best

Im with that real sugar stuff

>Only things Pepsi has at all are mt dew, Gatorade and Starbucks
Literally 3 of the most popular products of their type.Never heard any basic white girls going apeshit because pumpkin spice Coke is back.

An ice cold coca-cola hits the spot when im hung over. Pepsi is also a shit tier chaser for booze.

water

>coke or pepsi
will rot teeth, leads to diabetes, full of chemicals, rots intestines, leads to weight gain, acidifies your stomach

no fucking thanks!

But that's not the question, you fucking retard

Root beer.

Though currently I prefer Pepsi, I seem to swing between the two for whatever reason. Just as well, Pepsi is almost half the price of Coke here.

/thread

Pop is the correct word

dr.pepper

coke

Everyone knows Coke and Coke variants (Diet, Cherry, Vanilla, Zero) are better but Pepsi products (Mtn Dew, Dr Pepper) are better. Go back to school.

neither. they're both shit

Out of a can >Pepsi
Out of a bottle >Coke
Out of a fountain >Pepsi

Patrician taste detected.

You are correct, sir.

I hope you die a terrible death
THERE IS NOTHING THAT MAKES IT POP
>INB4 you say the bubbles pop, or the an pops when you open it, neither of those are true, the can cracks open and the bubbles basically sizzle

Anyone who says Pepsi is a fuckin terrorist.

People call it pop because it reminds us of your mother's pussy. And that shit be poppin

Pop makes the most since

Coke
And here's why:
Less sweet
Doesn't go flat as quickly
Tastes better

Fucking this

>the can cracks open
gee, ever consider the name came before cans were a thing?
no?
go figure, cunt

Water

Pepsi. If you're gonna drink sugary crap, might as well go all the way

Weak burn, weak dick game
How you gonna claim the pussy poppin when you can even pop the pussy?

pepsi is for cum drinking fags so coke

Dr. Pepper

Still doesn't pop kind sir

Milk

Coke

Good ol' fashioned poor mans soda