Italian immigrants were one of the worst immigrants in history

Italian immigrants were one of the worst immigrants in history.

First they never assimilated into the community. Secondly they are on par with niggers when it comes to crime. They formed mobs all over the US and cause trouble everywhere they went.

They are like the Mexicans of yesterday. It's a good thing most of them are dead since the mobs killed every other.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3s2d3kkP1rg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Passing_of_the_Great_Race#Grant.27s_view_of_Nordic_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/74472080/#74482633
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/75082636/#75092654
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I completely agree.

Italians were a mistake, they fucked up everything they touched.

Also make terrible allies.

how do you feel about irish imagrants?

>Southern Italian immigrants were one of the worst immigrants in history.

FTFY

completely agree

>be considered white by anything that matters
>still get dark skin and body hair
>big dicks
>exotic, but not foreign

You're so fucking jelly. That girl you want to fuck, she would rather fuck me.

Worse still is that one italian shit poster who only talks about about being a cuck

Get the fuck out of here with that divisive shit!!

You guys did good, you didn't commit crimes like Italians.

You guys actually contributed to society

Fuck them
I like Irish people

Eh at least we got Goodfellas out of it

that's me. It's stale copypasta but you guys seem to love it.

That's just southerners in general

>Admits to being a shitskin
>proud of it
Who in their right mind would be jealous of you?

You're like a nigger without the free shit.

Lose-lose situation

"I don't want it (drugs) near schools! I don't want it sold to children! That's an infamia. In my city, we would keep the traffic in the dark people, the coloreds. They're animals anyway, so let them lose their souls."
-- Don Zaluchi (The Godfather)

BUT THE FOOD!

here come all the "mafia is cool xd" edgy teens

But they had good singers Come on guys #NotallWops are Mafiosos

this youtube.com/watch?v=3s2d3kkP1rg

>A movie is somehow representative of really life

Italians would murder children if it meant they could make an extra buck

No argument here. I grew up around tons of these extreme north Africans. Look up Gabriel "Kelly" Mannarino.

the difference between italians and muslims is that little italy makes food that explodes in flavour, wheras little mecca just explodes

Don't Italians have a lot of Arab or Persian blood? They sure look like it.

Yup

Sicilians are descended from Moors.

My family assimilated, then again they aren't New Jersey cancer.

I'm a northern italian and i know what being invaded by a horde of sicilians feels like, you have all of my sympathy

Enjoy your sunburn white nigger

>Literally built most of NYC
>Literally built the foundation of this country with their own hand

I don't like Italians because I'm Albanian, and that's just how things go. But Jesus you Northern White people are very quick to wash away the hard work others have done.

South italians are shit.

North italians are dumb, but they don't cause trouble, not where.I live though

you should be thankful you never had spaniard immigration

itt: butthurt loosers

>North italians are dumb
>they are the smartest Europeans
k

>build civilization
>rebuild it after germaniggers destroy it
>master every art form
>name every continent

sure, germanics are the master race

Then they are lazy. Because they're poorer than both germans and portuguese here.

Also, I need a source.for this pic

>we wiz kangz
>this country was built on the back of Italians

God, you meds are sounding more like niggers everyday

should be from the new study from that Finn IQ dude who does these, reverse google it

they are just muslim rapebabys for the biggest part, like spanish, the blood is tainted and it shows.

anyway i've never heard about italian immigrates shoot in the school...
deal with it ameretard subhuman

That's because all the smart ones came to America

>smartest Europeans

Yes who can forget when they invented/discovered the ...umm...

I'm at a lose, what exactly did they contribute?

Agree
Sicilians are trash tier

Educate yourself.
Ancient meds where ruled by nordic germanic oligarchy, including Rome,Egypt, Crete, Phoenicia, Carthage, Etruria and Mycenean Greece

t. popular WASP racial scientists at the turn of the last century

It's all there in this book.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Passing_of_the_Great_Race#Grant.27s_view_of_Nordic_theory

Ah yes, the old we wuz kangz argument

Spoiler alert: Italians aren't romans

north Italians didn't go to north america
you're kidding right? might as well stop posting on a pc invented by an italian powered by a cpu invented by an italian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Italian_inventions
just a couple of things, nothing serious

The very basis for the smartphone you're using to shitpost.

>Federico Faggin (born December 1, 1941), Italian by birth and education, naturalized US citizen in 1978, is an American physicist, inventor and entrepreneur, widely known for designing the first commercial microprocessor. He led the 4004 (MCS-4) project and the design group during the first five years of Intel's microprocessor effort. Most importantly, Faggin created in 1968, while working at Fairchild Semiconductor, the self-aligned MOS silicon gate technology that made possible dynamic memories, non-volatile memories, CCD image sensors, and the microprocessor. He was co-founder and CEO of Zilog, the first company solely dedicated to microprocessors.

it's not we wuz when it's true
that would be pathetic nordicists

But Sieglin and Günther told me roman patricians were nordic.

>On par with niggers when it comes to crime

Motherfucker have niggers ever even developed anything higher than a hidden pirate base?

Mafiosos are Criminal Syndicate tier. Nothing like niggers.

yeah but you shouldn't listen to niggers m8, even when they lose their pigmentation, a pale nigger is still a nigger

>they didn't assimilate

Mom's half Italian, they blended in just fine. I'm a Catholic-country mutt. Also, most redpilled Italian-American, may he rest in peace, pic related.

OP, you're a faggot. Even my uncle, who literally was a made man was a thousand times better than every true nig I've ever seen. Mob neighborhoods are usually nice places, thanks to the families not wanting to shit where they eat. Plus, they generally made sure the neighbors were well-employed in legit businesses and keeping the place up, even if you weren't officially family-family.

the sopranos is based though

>this girl I like would rather fuck a wop

kek. you're a fag.

>Sicilians on par with Turks

There were Irish mobs, too.

you wuz king too, because my ancestors enriched the whole Europe + north Africa

Southern Europeans tend to have nigger tier impulsiveness.

Italians invented fascism, which Sup Forums has a huge hard-on for.
/thread

Basically why I exist.

Grandpa's family was Teamsters (read: running during Prohibition, etc.), Grandma's family had Family, they got hitched and had my mom and her sister.

My uncles never let Grandpa forget his roots, though. Bullied the heck out of him like some kind of runty potato, he lived mad and died pissed off at everyone.

WE WUZ EMPORS N SHIEET

WHEN DA WHYT PEPOL WUZ LIVIN IN CAVS N SHIEET WE WUZ RULIN A EMPYR. WE WUZ TRVLN DA STARS N HAD MAGIK POWAS.

I AINT SHIETTIN YA

Fuck off polentone... Milan and Jew York are our turfs and there is nothing you can do about it

>there is nothing you can do about it
Can't deny that

dey arent white dey dont have da blondie hair and blue eyes mustard race xDDD

But it's nordicists who claim all the ancient civilizations when not to nordic people at least to nordic leaders, some go as far as sprinkling theories about nordic aliens too.
It's the lack of vitamin D?

is more like northern Europeans tend to be effeminate indecisive meek and suicidal. This explains your love for alchool, your suicide rates, your love for cuckoldry, your social autism, your lack of revolutionary achievements, and the fact that we steal ur girlfrinds

calm down Mahmud, your German cocksleeve will be there soon

>Agree
>Sicilians are trash tier

Said the mexican

Every first generation non-anglo-saxon poor european immigrant in the US were like that, not only italians

It's true, though. You guys were basically living in mudhuts and LARPing in the woods as wolves when The Roman Empire was a thing.

don't blow yourself up over that butthurt Yusuf

HOL UP

Turks and romans had legit we wuz woof woof ethnic myths.

Oh look, Ramirez el Burger hating everything, how surprising.

Daily reminder that South Italian, Sicilian, and Maltese women are the best women.

The crime rate in the place where Italian immigrants lived was equal or lower than the national average.

>That level of butthurt

Enjoy the cuckening of your """"superior"""" german race hans

>1400-1600

anno 2016 Italy is irrelevant, the only way you could earn our respect is if you started shooting those damn boats filled to the brim with invaders, or maybe closed your borders..

but you are actually funneling the problem NORTH, so fuck you Italy you ain't shit and you backstabbed hitler

eat a dick

Real german expansionism has never been tried, it will surely work this time; this time is different.

Remember the french kebab on the last thread that went full retard over maha and stopped replying after a string of failed trollposts?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/74472080/#74482633

>i've never heard about italian immigrants shooting the school...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting

>Faggin

Actually north was asking for it after sanctioning italy either for repatration at sea and for conditions of identification centers.
Eat a dick.

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. If you're implying it's because the Romans were Germanic, that's on par with Ancient Aliens supporters believing humans were taught everything they know by ETs because many ancient civilizations believed in powerful skydaddies.

Ancient Italians were a mix of swarthy people like the Etruscans/Greeks/Carthaginians and Celtic tribes. They probably looked a lot like Italians do today.

>Italy is irrelevant
not even remotely irrelevant as the eternally irrelevant New Somalia

you know what, these threads relieve my guilt for us not shielding your asses from saracens anymore like in the middle ages
enjoy the niggers mr mustard rice

>I'm an Shitalian who glorifies the Mob
The post

He looks like he would've made a great grandpa

>increasingly nervous americucks taking their 60% white frustration on the Med Master Race
Everything according to plan

Gee, did an Italian stole your wife or something? Calm down dude

so being a masterrace and all you decided to listen to the retards that other retards elected to speak?

truly IQ104 logic

but Italians haven't had balls for a long time, so you're cucks just like us, deal with it

Actually he's the same poster from this thread.
He was so butthurt he had to open his own thread to relieve his ass.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/75082636/#75092654

>le American education

You guys never stop amusing me.

WE WUZ WOLF CHILDRE N SHIET

>never assimilated
just like every single group of "new" immigrants right? They all didn't integrate until the 1950's

Italians were poisoning the Western World with drugs when Cartels weren't even a thing

Italians are cute, smart and have honor. Do not compare them with dindus.

Why is that chicks face expression like that>

Swedish chicks love immigrant cocks

>you are irrelevant
>has pictures aimed at shaming my country

I have no images that even remotely mentions Italy except this one, but only because Rome was based for a while.

so top kek at your claim of my nations irrelevancy, eternal backstabber

>so being a masterrace and all you decided to listen to the retards that other retards elected to speak?
>truly IQ104 logic

I'm happy that we both agree on something, that's a starting point.

There is no such thing as american people. Make the Empire great again!