Most degrading thing you've done to a girl continued

Most degrading thing you've done to a girl continued...

Glad to hear someone did.

I'll share what I consider her most intense bondage session.

Stripped her naked, tie her legs in a frog tie, stuff her panties in her mouth, put a rope between her legs riding up her pussy and asshole, attach these green colored fridge magnet clamps to her nipples(they were nice and heavy so they really pulled on her nipples). Told her to get down on all 4s, lead her around my apartment. Had her stay by the window for a little while, I'm sure some people saw her. Lead her back to the bedroom, had her stick her ass in the air as high as possible and counted out 50 spankings. Gave the crotch rope a yank when all 50 were done to get her back to her feet. Removed everything butbhe crotch rope and panties in her mouth and retied her spread eagle on the bed. I then left her like that as I went and gamed. Came back about 20 minutes later with her begging me to fuck her. Instesd I pulled the crotch rope tighter and spanked her little pussy(she hated that more than anything). I reattached the nipple clamps and then fucked her. She came almost instantly. Still to this day regret not taking pics. Doubt she wouldve cared too much

Moar of this girl

This story is about her

Here's the clamps on her pussy from my story in the previous thead

Forgot pic

You have kik?

Told her I loved her

I cum in my sisters shampoo and soap bottles and dream about her rubbing my cum all over my body

When I prepare my sisters food I cum inside it and serve it to her and watch her swallow my cum with every bite

Nope, I can share stories on here just fine

Keep em going

What foods specifically? Any favorite incidents?

Mostly soups and smoothies

>sister super sick
>ask her if she wants something to feel better
>make her cream of mushroom soup
>add loads of my cum
>bring to her in bed
>watch her literally tip the bowl and drink it with my cum

Cum guzzling slut sister. Take pics next time.

You got kik?

Another story with unrelated pic of her with it. Almost every time we had sex I would stuff her panties in her mouth as a gag. Every time she gave me head she had to be wearing her nipple clamps(those clunky fridge clamps).

To elaborate on another degrading time, I had her stand naked in my living room crotch rope on with the end laying on the floor, gagged with her own panties. I then brought another girl over and took her back to my room. I had Kelsey stand there and watch, whem we felt like it we would give her rope a rug and she would mumble something along the lines of "thank you" through her panties.

She was so humiliated having someone else see her like that, especially one of her sorority sisters. The 2 of them kept it as a secret tho because Kelsey didn't want the fact that she was a sub getting out

That's awesome

10/10, would fap to again.

I loved it. She was also big into self punishment, whenever she would go home for a break she would be sure to punish herself. Most of the time she would spank herself. My favorite time was when this pic was taken. Had her clamp her pussy and nipples, write what she felt necessary in her chest. She sent me a full snap of her body head to toe hence the screenshots. I then made her walk like that to get some water downstairs in her kitchen once everyone was asleep. Then had her spank each cheek until she couldn't take anymore, hence this . After that was done she took the clamps off and slept but she slept in the nude with the writing still in tact. The fact she was naked with all those clamps on in her parents house is still so hot to me

Glad you enjoyed. Tons more storys about her

Man that's a tumblr photo

No shit

Thread is for "you've done" NOT "get degrading photos off tumblr then act like a cuck when you get called out"

post the rest of the pics and videos

Sadly all the vids have sound so I can't post them here.

One time, I was having sex with my girlfriend, I was close to nutting so I got on top of her chest, started jerking off over her face. As soon as I started cumming, she lifted her head and my cum went straight into her nose. she started choking but i continued jacking off into her face.

i made her post nudes on /soc/ and fuck a couple followers.

fuck off, dont be a faggot

Feeling generous, I'll make a kik for ya. What's ur id?

That's serious but alright, audio streams are not allowed is the message I get

>started choking but i conti
lnazems

They're allowed on /gif/ if you're feeling like starting a thread.

Haven't seen an OC thread there in forever so that'd be sweet actually.

post the pics

Voted for Trump. Twice.

sry had to create random one, and misclicked on first reply lol

lol, who is this faggot trying to be the thread police?

Quit whining about people bumping the thread you fucking autist

m8 pls, got the app waiting for the pr0ns so i can fap n sleep

Filmed a girl while I fucked her ass, she rode a dildo with her pussy, and she sucked a dildo.

Beat a girl with a belt while she begged for my cock.

Filmed a girl while I came all over her face and then made her finger herself with all of the fingers of one hand until she came again.

Filmed a girl licking a fake pussy (not full body, but larger than a fleshlight) while I fucked her.

Filmed a girl getting down and lick my ass for ten minutes until I dumped a load all over her face.

post or you're a lying faggot you lying faggot.

No. If I did, then she wouldn't let me keep doing it :)

nudes?

>Filmed a girl getting down and lick my ass for ten minutes until I dumped a load all over her face.

Hahaha, that's great man. Did she know it was coming or was it a surprise? How'd she react?