MIGRANT BOAT CAPSIZES ON FILM

Are you ready to laugh, Sup Forums?

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36383897

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Yw5jkAHgME
youtube.com/watch?v=ITx4aFhASTE
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36383897
stopwhitegenocideinsa.wordpress.com/2015/03/05/nightmare-on-a-farm-11-of-the-thousands-gruesome-farm-attacks-in-south-africa/
dublinsmick.wordpress.com/2016/03/03/looks-like-greece-has-formed-a-volunteer-coast-guard-attacking-migrant-boats-just-when-you-think-it-cant-get-any-crazier/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ITT: nigs prove they don't understand how water works.

Hahaahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!

No, because only 7 dead, the rest was rescued.

>The trawler overturned apparently as a result of people on board rushing to one side after spotting a rescue ship, and five were found dead.

HAHAHAAHAHA THEY DID IT TO THEMSELVES

LOOK AT HOW CALM AND IDEAL THE WATERS ARE HAHHAHAHAHAHA

kek
dumb niggers

This is clearly Europe's fault. If only they'd open their borders for these poor souls.

How do you capsize a ship full of niggers? You try to save them.

I swear to fuck, third-worlders are literally brain dead.

Am I seriously supposed to believe that there is no genetic difference in our intelligence when they do shit like this?

>African intellectuals

THANK YOU BASED POSIDEN
I LOVE YOU BASED POSIDEN
GOOD LUCK BASED POSIDEN

In the same sense that Aborigines are just as smart as capable as descendants of British criminals, absolutely.

>and five were found dead.

This makes me sad, I wish more of them had drowned.

but every time italy save them :(

Thank you, Based Poseidon.

You guys laugh but this isn't good, because they will shill for muh poor migrants, we will take more in, they will go through Austria and into Germany

ty based poseidon

yalla yalla

youtube.com/watch?v=9Yw5jkAHgME

Who else is making a sacrifice to Poseidon tonight in thanks?

Attempting to save them caused them to drown.

its like poetry or a fucking twilight zone twist

Thank you, based Poseidon

Even more proof that we must encourage more people to come.

>Italian rescuers

>resquer: *yolo, yolo*

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

youtube.com/watch?v=ITx4aFhASTE

thank you based Poseidon

Link doesnt work on mobile. Fuck.

One time in my life I wished there were more sharks in the ocean.

I wish the Mediterranean was more shark infested

Can't you Italians just pretend to rescue them, like you pretended to fight in WWII?

Dem boats are racist n shiet

heh

Shame the navy boat didn't try to ramp them

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

where th fuck is the video u mother fuckerrrr

I remember one time I was at a petrol station, and an abo walked in and started filling up a bucket with petrol.

As in, an open bucket. No lid, no cover, just a bucket.

The guy at the station started yelling voer the speaker system for him to stop it, and the abo just looked at him and kept saying "it's alright".

When the guy came out to confront the abo, the abo literally just picked up the bucket in both hands and started running, spilling petrol everywhere he went. It was one fo the funniest things I've ever seen.

Abos are not human. Not even close. They can speak, and they can mimic civilised behaviour, but the second people stop looking, their true colours show.

After spending a lot of time with abos in the city (work related), I can confidently say that they are a disgrace to our species, and contribute nothing to society. The world would be a better place if we wiped them off it.

>THANK YOU BASED POSIDEN

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

White man's God always does what's best.

Great anecdote, and the perfect dubs to match. Maybe ship them to Africa and just make it a quarantine zone? They'd probably fit in nicely with dindus.

>saving them

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

My favorite part:
>A note on terminology: The BBC uses the term migrant to refer to all people on the move who have yet to complete the legal process of claiming asylum. This group includes people fleeing war-torn countries such as Syria, who are likely to be granted refugee status, as well as people who are seeking jobs and better lives, who governments are likely to rule are economic migrants.

WATA
WASUP WIT DAT

>only five
Damn shame

Literally 10/10

LMAO !!!

thank you based poseidon

Thank you based Poseidon.

The tragedy is so many lived.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON.

all that money wasted ...
nobody is aking you to ram them but atleast ignore them

bravo. pure poetry

>White people sailed thousands of miles to the New World hundreds of years ago
>Nignogs can't even sail the 70 miles to Lampedusa without capsizing.

Reminder: anyone listening to NPR and BBC Radio a half year ago was battered with a hysterical one-sided case that these were all war refugees.
Reminder: Central Americans starting this same operation six months earlier were coached to talk about being refugees from drug violence and not economic migrants.

Did we ever discover why dindus cant swim?

That's the first thing I check when this happens, how many drowned dead. It always pisses me off when it's a low number.

THANKS BASED POSEIDON

Well, most of them are heavily inbred. Imagine being crammed on a boat with 100 inbred retards, shits gonna go down bro!

Underrated. Even we beat the Italians.

>Thank you, Based Poseidon.

no public pools in inner cities
different bone densities
inability to play the race card against sharks and jellyfish

>Nignogs can't even sail the 70 miles to Lampedusa without capsizing.

Don't forget that they didn't even build the boat themselves.

Whites built everything they used, these fuckers can't even figure out how to keep a modern boat afloat in the water.

The sea is the enemy of shit skins everywhere

Because they are afraid of water.
Stems from just not being around it enough. They don't really shower or wash themselves and they also drink soda.

I mean African-wise they live in deserts and savannahs and rarely see water anyway. Also their waters are infested with crocs and other animals at the watering hole, so they probably evolved to avoid it as much as possible.

>There were survivors
Fucking shame, man

5 were FOUND dead, i.e. they had lifejackets and floated, yet still drowned, or were in the boat somewhere

hopefully many drowned

>rescued 562 people

Japan rules.

Chinese bloke in this webm sums up Africa after the Europeans left.

Only 5 died? Well, better then none dead I guess.

This is really fucking sad. Seven died? Too bad, the whole boat could have drowned if someone just sent a bucket of chicken to one side of the boat before rescuers got there.

aah

fucks sake

They did it on purpose

We can only hope britbro

thank you based poseidon

wyh did dey saev dem :(

but they rescued over 500 of them. where do they put them after they save them?

THANK YOU POSEIDON

>Thank you, Based Poseidon.

This one is my favourite.

This guy came to power with a political chant that literally translated to "kill whiteys, take their farms".

Now he wants whites to come back to the country and turn it back into what it was before they left.

THANK YOU BASED POSIEDON

where is the rating?

>but they rescued over 500 of them. where do they put them after they save them?

you know damn well where they put them.

"Whitey, pls come back."

>buy a boat
>drive around the Med
>drive near migrant boats like you're going to save them
>they capsize themselves
>throw poisoned gatorade bottle to them
>sail away

Am I onto a good plan?

Whatever happened to the Greek "pirates" attacking refugee boats?

>bbc.com/news/world-europe-36383897
I blame Europe for all these people's death. Yu offer them an insentive to come, yet you do not setup a safe means for them to get there. "Hey, we ill give you a lot of assistance if you can survive the dangerous sea journey on a POS boat. You should do it."

STOP OFFERING THEM ASYLUM AND WELFARE AND THEY WILL STOP PACKING ON TO BOATS TO GET TO EUROPE. Any boat of asylum seekers should be loaded on to a safe boat and return to the port of origin immediately. They should never be allowed to even step foot on land unless it is into a detention facility until it is time to be deported.

Thank you, based Poseidon

Why isnt there people sailing around the Mediterranean sinking migrant boats? It would be so fucking easy and you would probably never get caught.

>"refugees"
>all of them are military age males
how do liberals ignore this? It's so obvious that you'd have to willingly delude yourself to miss it

they're clearly all draft dodgers and bottom feeders

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON
PAGAN PURGE WAS A MISTAKE

triple kek
We can't
Mommy Angela said we must help them.
We're sending them to you though :^)

"we're sorry we slaughtered you in government-condoned massacres, raping your family in front of you before we executed you one by one. We sure hope you will recognise how hard we have it now and come help us out"

stopwhitegenocideinsa.wordpress.com/2015/03/05/nightmare-on-a-farm-11-of-the-thousands-gruesome-farm-attacks-in-south-africa/

They are / were

dublinsmick.wordpress.com/2016/03/03/looks-like-greece-has-formed-a-volunteer-coast-guard-attacking-migrant-boats-just-when-you-think-it-cant-get-any-crazier/

Reddit gone edgy as fuck

Greece, you can pay your debts in dead migrants if you want, how does $50 a head sound?