Poorfag here.. international student, limited job.. celpip cost 385 bucks.. now i have no money at all...

Poorfag here.. international student, limited job.. celpip cost 385 bucks.. now i have no money at all.. worse than that im in debt.. any of you fags have som extra money to spare? sorry for the gay ass stickers

Other urls found in this thread:

celpip.ca/notice-fee-change-celpip-general-ls-test/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>sorry for the gay ass stickers

No. This is unacceptable.

i know.. sorry for offending your faggotry

Fed up of this wank server on VPN. Can't wait till my other IP's get unb&. 1 of them is suppose to be already but it won't con. Fuck I hate MODS.

you payed 385 bucks for a phone and expect me to feel bad for you? you could have bought a fido nokia for 30 bucks and had a 40 dollar monthly plan (im canadian too). your just a retard and we dont need more retards here

celpip is an english test autisticfag.. need it to get to a college

>english test
>Thinks he's helping his case...

we need hitler 2.0..

>needs to take some obscure English test for college
>calls me autistic for not knowing what this shit is as I come from a non shithole, English speaking country

still not feeling sorry for you.

its a requirement.. i wouldnt take it if it isnt..

oh and the fee for that test is185 dollars lying faggot

celpip.ca/notice-fee-change-celpip-general-ls-test/

fair enough

We believe you....
We just don't care...
I wouldn't usually be OK with speaking for others here but under the circumstances I think I'm justified on this occasion.

285 for the general ang 100 for the study materials

well that went as well as i hoped.. lol thanks anyway..

post proof with link or your a lying fuck. my link says 185 for the general test and its their official website

here add these plus tax

all the colleges are on strike anyway faggot

2nd

?

ok so now take my link here
which is still on their site and file a complaint. you might be able to get 100 back.

those are just the underpaid immigrants in the CUPE union (janitors and the like)

>If I act like a huge faggot they're sure to help me...

wish i can.. believe me.. but the general test is what i need.. with the 5 section.. the one u got is only listening and speaking.. thas what the LS is for

I got money if you post boipussy

im asian.. u wanna see a dick the size of a rice? lol

its fine.. just let this thread get 404d.. i'll find another way.. thanks for the effort..

yea. lol.

KYS