/éire/

eagrán cartúin Seapáinis

1st for /brit/

2nd for sabina

I hope michael D gets a second term, hes a nice gnome to have on the lawn

I keep getting a pain in my arm but only when I go into the hall. Is it cursed?

It's the ghost of Tom Barry lad

How long is he going to keep doing this?

we'll go no more a-rovin
a-rovin in the night

Please speak Irish some more

our secrets can only be revealed to fellow Celts

Níl.

We're perfectly happy to be unaware of his turbo-autistic cyber-stalking pedophilia ever since he stopped posting her here, so stop linking that shite here just to bait him.

>turbo-autistic cyber-stalking pedophilia
If only we could say he was the only poster here that applied to.

I thought the other lad who was doing that left months ago?

Anytime you mention it he posts her

Níl fhios agam a lán gaeilge, tá brón orm

Ní*

Going to a job interview next week lads. I'm nervous as fuck. Guess that's the one thing that hasn't changed about me

IIRC it's "Níl a fhios agam" but you don't pronounce the a.

You can always tell it's going to be a good match when you see a Palestine flag in the terraces.

enjoy it when football hooligans mix their sport and politics

>football

was I meant to not assume it was a football game involving Celtic/Rangers with no information as to what sport it was
is it another English sport so?
point still stands on retards polarizing and dichotomizing their views because they support a certain sports team

The Canadian prime minister seems like a sound lad. Wish we had someone like him instead of an old out of touch man in a suit who is afraid to even interact with his people.

Ah yes, Trudeau.

Why is selling gold reserves a bad thing? The UK sold half its gold a while back to diversify its wealth as well.

Don't know much about economy shit, but pic related is one of many offenses

It's a short-sighted move in an unstable world, especially when it's within your first week in office. Gold is generally a sound investment, while it's not a horrible idea to sell some, selling literally all of it while your country isn't in any need of money is a bad move.

Are there any of these offences you can explain? It just looks like a meme smear campaign.

They only had a small amount to begin with and gold is a volatile resource, it's far from a safe investment. Like any commodity there are times when it is profitable to sell and they could potentially buy it back at a lower price in the future depending on the market.

Cracking first half. Hopefully Cork can keep it up.

Talking about hurling lad. The only relevant sport on a Sunday.

Could be a meme, I don't think so. He's not addressing the illegal immigrant problem on the American border due to Trump's policies. He tweeted something about "all refugees welcome" or something, dancing around problems. Don't like to use it as a source, but Rebel Media have some good live footage of border jumpers

>watching sports
Fucking nerds.

Kek, look at this foreigner.

No you.

Watch the hurling lad, you're missing out on a good match.

Great game. Wonder if Tipp can recover

Always knew Tipperary hurling was a meme.

Fucking Cork bastards.

Why are Tipp so inconsistent?

No, I don't think we need a Weedman of our own.

What happens now?

Back door. Tipp should walk through it as they have a good record there, but the League final and today's performance has shaken my confidence in them.

Regardless, it was a great day for Hurling and we could have a fantastic Championship ahead of us. More teams than at any point in the past 10 years have the potential to reach the final.

Cork play Waterford and Tipperary go to the qualifiers and probably rape some minor county.

>undeserving county like Limerick or Clare reach the Munster final while Tipp don't
But shitty.

Alright Michael. Enjoy the backdoor.

Who are Tipp likely to be playing? And who do you predict will win those semis?

Prediction: Galway dominate everyone before them, rampaging their way to the final against Kilkenny who they previously dismantled in Leinster before bottling it horribly and losing by 20 points.

Hard to say at this stage, but I wouldn't be surprised if they came up against Wexford again.

Ah, the Mayo strategy.

Clare will beat Limerick and Cork should beat Waterford if they maintain their current form. If Tipp are inconsistent, Waterford take it to a whole new level.

Clare will probably beat Limerick, if past form is anything to go by. Both aren't great but Limerick lost their important matches in the league. Both in with a chance though.
If Cork play like they played today they are in with a very good chance. Can they repeat that performance though is the question. Waterford are good team.

>If Tipp are inconsistent, Waterford take it to a whole new level.
One minute Waterford are giving Kilkenny a run for their money, the next they are losing to everybody and anybody.

That's old Mayo. New Mayo outplays the opposition and loses by 1 point, sometimes after a replay.
They had to really work hard to lose that final last year, needing 2 own goals and to miss the final kick and even then it was just a draw.

Mayo is still Mayo. They will never ever win a championship even if it's just by a technicality.

They will when the curse is broken. Won't be long now.

Won't be long until the last of the 1951 team are dead now......

>last player from the 1951 team lives to be 102
I wonder if the remaining players ever fear for their lives?

>implying the curse can be broken

Fucking Slav cunt posted CP and ruined me thread, lads. Wish Hitler would have wiped them all out desu.

>Enda takes over as Mayo manager
>brings in his good friend Hulk Hogan to help train the team
Sure he might as well.

>Fucking Slav cunt posted CP and ruined me thread, lads
>somebody posts CP in your CP thread
Shocking.

Thread was not about cheese, lad. Me thread was about posting cute girls from respective countries.

Stop linking to /brit/. All it does is remind us of how godawful it is.

Why do you care how bad it is?

Good question. I guess I just don't like having to see threads of pure normalfaggotry whenever I pop in there.

It was stipulated in the curse by the shadow priest that it would only last while they lived. There's only 2 of them left so it'll be broken soon.

>Redwater
>another RTÉ drama portraying Catholic priests as evil
Hmm.

iona pls go

oh no, they portrayed the serial child molesters in a negative light?
What next, an uncomplimentary view of ISIS?

Lads, this is a Catholic general. Please be more considerate.

bit too obvious this time jaggy

Apparently it's also a BBC production with EastEnders characters. Don't even watch RTÉ anymore. Or any TV for that matter.

>implying there are any deity worshipers here

I dedicate all my spider killings as sacrifices to Chrom.

was me
tired of your shtick desu

>Apparently it's also a BBC production with EastEnders characters
I knew some of them looked familiar alright.

That's hardly relevant.

Can't be catholic if you don't believe in god.

what?

I genuinely hope we get Bertie as President. He's a bit more charismatic, knows corruption works, and I have a bet on Paddy Power at 25/1.

Ireland is a Catholic country yet the majority of people aren't practicing Catholics.

Mass was chockerblocked this morning.

Semantics. If you aren't practicing religion you're non-religious.

>the price of gold drops after 9/11
>also drops after a technical recession
>also drops after the 2008 recession
Wow it's almost like unstable events make things volatile.

Gold is still more stable than things like stocks in companies (which is where a lot of investment in sovereign wealth funds go).

post a photo from mass next week. prove it.

>If you aren't practicing religion you're non-religious.
Not disagreeing with you there. But /éire/ is still a Catholic general in the same way that Ireland is still a Catholic country.

Go yourself.

It is a secular general. Separation of church and thread.
None of us believe in the Catholic teachings or follow the rules, our association only extends to our parents being the last generation who blindly followed the church.

I'm not Catholic.

On an expanding brain scale, that opinion is the lowest.

Away to England with you then.

>Away to England with you then.
You think not being Catholic makes me Protestant? I'm not that either, I don't belong to a religion.

>It is a secular general. Separation of church and thread.
Not your place to make that claim. People have been calling this a Catholic general for years.
>None of us believe in the Catholic teachings or follow the rules
I do.

Were you baptised?

Makes you a West Brit either way.

Atheism is fairly English.

I don't think most Irish Catholics are actually very knowledgeable or aware of the doctrines of the church.

Secularism is an Anglo Jewish invention. Off back to r/The_Dawkins

Howth would wipe out every single of you nigger-lovers in one day. CUNTS

Doctrines are for the priests to discuss, I only care about the Communion money.

>Were you baptised?
Yes but it has since been annulled

That makes no sense. "No Religion" is the fastest growing spiritual belief in the country. There are already more than protestants.

I agree.
>Yes but it has since been annulled
How did you manage that?
> "No Religion" is the fastest growing spiritual belief in the country
The eternal anglo strikes again.

Quite a pale arm. Maybe it got BLEACHED off.

>That makes no sense.
Yes it does. Your point about the rapidity of the degeneration is a non-sequitur.