Lets start a good fucking rekt thread, Sup Forums is slacking lately

Lets start a good fucking rekt thread, Sup Forums is slacking lately

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJCEOW3hs5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice moustache

Anyone have the webm of the guy tearing away a contact and he rips bits of his eye away? Been lookin forever and can't find it.

Bump for interest

bump

I'll post the first one.

Story? Im guessing dog bite

Neck yourself

Rip nigger

Here's a good one.

Here's another.

It's not a contact lens, retard. The stupid fucking Slav is tearing off actual pieces of his conjunctiva with his filthy meth-addled fingers because he thinks "teh gummintz" put a camera into his eye. It's on fucking LiveLeak. Go look it up. My webm of it is >2GB.

reported

I saw that and that was so fucked up. Bump because I never saved it

Who cares about the specifics retard. He was just looking for a webm of a guy tearing his eye.

poor kitty :c

Dead nigger. :)

>white knighting for ignorance
>not caring if the holy russian cyborg is misrepresented by a fucking retard
Do you think that user is going to reach through the screen and give you a handy?

Oh man that one is rough

For a screen handy? You bet your sexy ass I will. Fuck the specifics. Give us the webm. No one gives a shit about the rest.

fag

OC of the neighborhood cat. Found him in the street late last night. Took him the rest of the way across after a few pictures. Poor guy, I liked him.

Probably the worst thing I've ever seen In a rekt thread

I fucking hate the 2MB size limit on Sup Forums. Emperor Hiro needs to change that shit.

Context ? Back story ?

Phillipina chicks. Shitting out babies and disgracing western medicine since 1674

Had a wheely good time

get a life man

stop caring so much dude, you don't even seem to see how stupid you sound

listen to satan

Right back atcha', fag.

Dank meg lader.
youtube.com/watch?v=NJCEOW3hs5I

That face makes me want to put a hollow point in it.

we'll fucking find you and kill you
if you hurt any innocent animals
WE WILL find you, kill you slow
post U on web suffer.

What about humans?

White knight loser

>inferring that i care about this shit
I'm just here to mock you faggots and see shit get rekt. Why are you so triggered when I correct a non-Google-Fu-having little tard for not having their facts straight about our cybernetic Russian overlord?

>"we"
Eat shit, you illiterate fuck.
>this is now a "classic rekt" thread

Is it normal for newborns to come out gray like that? So many questions??

No. That was not a normal birth.

what the fuck

yes it is normal, the skin is growing, but the excess cells only get shrubbed away after the birth

>shrubbed

holy fuck is that a kid?

Yes.

Yeah
Put pressure on some of your skin for a minute and then look at how white that spot is

Now imagine your whole body getting squeezed by a cunt

In the ass? why??

Isis is just jealous the European white man is the most advanced species and they act out like prepubescent sand niggers.cant even afford a real execution

Ive seen this a thousand times and ive wondered How is this even possible

Do it to niggers. Do it to faggots. Do it to rapists. But for the love of god please don't do it to children. fucking pussies

The real question is, "Why not?"

Which cartel did this and who's kid?

Who was that Faggot robbing the store? Is he new to this shit? "Escuse me sir I need you to step aside so I can rob this man"

He's a white guy he's not experienced at this stuff like niggers are

You lack of Friends or you really don't have friends and maybe you're always alone, you lack some Attention Homie...

I like how the cop pats the kid on the back reassuringly. "They're not going to kill you, son, Johnny Law is here now."

+10 for making me laugh funnyfag

Fuck you're retarded.

>Who cares about specifics
>Calls user wanting specifics a retard

ayy lmao

That's how my sister was born. We lived in Venezuela at the time, and her mother had been raped. She was in labor on the bus and the driver found out and kicked her off. She had her on the sidewalk and ran. No one ever saw or heard from her ever again to my knowledge. Some people happened to be walking by and knew my parents were looking to adopt. You never know where life is going to take you.

props to your parents. how did they get the legal figured out?

>white night
moron.

Keep going nigger

>muh holy revenge for 9/11

>faked & staged fear propaganda

People are STILL believing this??

How nice, he's dressed for the occasion.

Kike, not nigger.
Here, I'll spell it out for you.
>White night: a desperate faggot who cozies up to maidens in distress in a vain attempt to get laid.
I'm not the guy who baited you, but you are a moron. Good rekt content, though!

Are you dyslectic? Its (K)night, not night.

nice comeback.
>oh shit, he made a typo and missed one letter. What a loser!
lul.

classic

What is it called when you run over a retard?
Downforce

>Im spending time and energy arguing with a person about a word on an imageboard, my life doesn't suck i promise.

Bitches so fat they don't know how to use their arms anymore.

pre teen sicario . he deserve it trust me niggers

bored at work @ 3am. Nice work on the ad hominem attempts to distract from your obvious newfaggotry, though. This is my last gore picture and I'm not making new webms now, so I'm out.
>peace, nigger!

That sounds like a pretty good idea, sharks associating boats with falling food.

LOL.. fucking idiot things he's gonna action hero that shit and maybe even hit one

Does anyone have an explanation as to why people do self genital-mutilation like this?

camera man realizes their fuckup at :07

Everyone feared the mighty T-Rex...

>explanation
Severe Mental Illness?

An itsnot eveb goin dat fas