Sup Forums updates Sup Forums-core for 2017

It's high time this dumb fucking chart got updated. Let's do it using ranker.com. I can't be arsed to make a list or a voting system for this though, can someone else do it?

Add a classical section, split up classics and p4k core into:

-p4k core (still)
-scaruffi core
-classics
-rym core

^ some would argue the above is overkill, but I disagree. There's plenty enough albums that can be shared between the 4 of them.

Also include a classical recordings section and add another line to each other section (hip hop, bleeps, metal, jazz)

BUMP

its already been updated

I like the idea of a classical section, but the rest of that post is retarded.

You guys realize Führer/Ame did EXACTLY THIS BUT BETTER a few years ago, right ?

>It's high time this dumb fucking chart got updated.
Not really, not much has changed. There's nothing new that's great

These types of threads are made all the time, and they never actually work. If you think Sup Forumscore needs to be/can be changed you don't understand what it is

add this

post it

that's perfect

We need to add Get Heaven by everything everything, as we're still having threads dedicated to it.
Also Carrie and Lowell should be on the chart now due to its popularity now too. Also make either age of adz or illinois actual mucore due to there popularity.

Stop shilling grimes.

where is Grimes? wtf this chart

Grimes isnt mucore, stop it.

The only problem with the last chart is that Visions is in sub-Sup Forumscore, just replace it with 98.12.28 or something and that's all the updating you'll need to do

Vision or Art Angels. he reviewed AA better, but i'm not sure. it has still better note than any radiohead album

stfu. she is in sub/mu/core and deserves for being i essentials because she is the most talented artist of 2010s decade

Grimes isnt mucore. Stop shilling

Grimesfags should be banned

no, they shouldn't