I'm pretty sure Fantano did say the n-word on a 3-hour podcast or something, on Youtube, a few years ago...

I'm pretty sure Fantano did say the n-word on a 3-hour podcast or something, on Youtube, a few years ago. anyone got a link?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aO0VgHp8CGY
youtube.com/watch?v=NXWBvB4U-cA
youtube.com/watch?v=XjDl1PAU2ZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a few years ago
kill yourself

No, I did just go buy tickets to see this nigger next month though

>A few years ago
Topkek

what?

Did he just say NIGGER???

no

He tries to portray himself as super liberal so I bet he's tried his best to delete it from the internet. I'd like it to spam his twitter.

This is exactly why it shouldn't be treated like some spooky wizard word. People will hunt down the one time someone said it years ago and EXPOSE them, only because they made a big deal about not saying it.

>leftists doing something stupid
i don't think it's possible to stop them

He said it while he did the video reading the lyrics to Bottomless Pit other than that he may have said it while referencing "niggas on the moon" but he never used it in a vulgure context.

oh fucking yes, if it's true please destroy him with this
can't wait to see that melon head plastered all over the media concomitant with the end of his career

the n-word isn't used on that album though

Imagine feeling this bitter towards some guy you don't even know lol

Be nice to dadthony

I don't think Anthony saying it once accidentally in relation to a work of music would destroy his career

no, fuck melon head
there's always hope

did he actualy??
damn, I might have to unsub if true. I can't support racism

>"I proudly voted for Hillary!"

shame you americucks fucked your own voting system and didn't get to elect bernie

he said the title of niggas on the moon uncensored in an outtake from a mutant radio interview

it used to be on yt but i guess d_a removed it

He said it recently in his "What's in my bag" segment.
I'm paraphrasing of course but it was something like:
>Is this place run by jews? I mean charging $27 dollars for an Ice Cube Lp seems pretty corrupt. I wouldn't give a nigger that much money, unless he was coming over to fuck my wife.

OH MY GOD A WHITE MAN SAID NIGGER
fuck off this isn't even news

this, he even put on a funny voice as he said it. sucks that the vid got taken down because now there's zero incentive for him to own up to his own hypocrisy.

are you guys sure it's not in here?
youtube.com/watch?v=aO0VgHp8CGY

it's not, it was said off the record

Nigga who cares hahaha like grow up, just a word

>just a word
wow, a word is a word! your tautologies are adding a lot to this conversation!

they could...i don't know...not say it either. but nah that's too hard.

>confusing leftists with liberals
Go home user

youtube.com/watch?v=NXWBvB4U-cA
Goodbye.

Um, I don't know who...maybe OTHER WHITES? Fuck, I'm brown but I'm tired of this shit. Whites supposedly offend me, and whites get offended on my behalf. Leave me the fuck out of this. Google is full of white fucks(try to find black or hispanic people there, you won't) but you can bet they're going to censor that pewdie faggot ass soon. I'm tired of politics, I just want to listen to music. Call me inferior I don't care. It's just the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=XjDl1PAU2ZI

go to around 5:30 and he says it with hard r

So fucking what?
Who fucking cares?

It doesn't make him a better person or worse person for not doing so.

It's just a word.

LMAO someone send this to him on twitter

>listens to and reviews rap unironically
>worries about the n-word

This is beyond retarded, frankly.

>white people say some dub shit
>white people get offended by said dumb shit

god, who cares? it's just a fucking word. get your shit together if some word that carries no meaning aside from hurting the fee fees of some "slave descendant" dictates your life, we're on the internet, people have been calling one another niggers for years on end

so grow a pair of balls and eat my ass OP
leave best teeth in the game alone

>Reply
its true not saying it because he doesnt want to be outed doesnt make hima better person. but its not just a word and it does mean hes a racist doesnt mean hes not even if he doesnt use it though

Like I said before so many times, it's WHITE PEOPLE getting offended on behalf of other races.

>Saying nigger makes you racist

go back to tumblr.

Who cares? The only thing you're doing is giving the word power by giving a shit about things like that.

so tell whitey to get his shit together
t. wite boi

get your shit together

he was on that mens rights activist video with amazing atheist or someshit a few years ago... hes pretty conservative.

my shit is together, don't mix me up with some emasculated liberal bitch that's trying to make himself feel better by "caring for the poor minorities" when in reality he's not making the situation any better

Sup Forums complains about minorities destroying the west, but it's actually fellow whites

Aren't you sure that you're not the bigger faggot for actually typing out "fee fees"? Oh my god, jesus christ, you probably even thought that you sounded smart.

get your fee fees together bitch

>Sup Forums complains about minorities destroying the west, but it's actually fellow whites
finally someone understands. Always take a look at who is writing all of these bait articles, it's white fucks!

ps. i miss choashitter

I'm gonna dump my fee fees on your sorry ass, you turbofag. Go jack off to some cartoons, you moron

>people are linking the video where he says niggerfaggot

lmao

that's fucking rude user

Nigthony Nigtano here

except Sup Forums always accuses them of being crypto jews

Someone's favorite album didn't get a good rating.

Imagine reviewing music but literally being unable to read the lyrics on camera

>Paying to see a meme

This

he's left-leaning but doesn't like things being over-PC or SJWs

so basically he shares the political views of the skeptic community

>sceptics
>left leaning
Hahahaha
Nah they're just heartless bastards acting as if being a cunt is logic

Just watched one of his videos for the first time.
Hate that he doesn't actually play any of the music in the videos.

bitter little asscancer

>Just watched one of his videos for the first time
No need to lie dude, we're all friends here

I'm serious. It was his Syro video.
Only reason I watched it was because I was looking up Aphex Twin vids.

I fucking hate cucktony cucktano

being this fucking retarded

>Hate that he doesn't actually play any of the music in the videos.
Could be worse. Sometimes he doesn't even bother to describe it.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
he actually did it, he mcfriggin' did it
does anyone else have another video of him saying it?

his wife is black though

Yes he did, I think he even said the niggas on the moon album title. Don't know if it was on a podcast, might have been 'a letter from a fan' video.