Thoughts on San Francisco?

Thoughts on San Francisco?

Gay tbh

EXPENSIVE AS FUCK.

Might as well live in Oakland

Is that why it is so comfy?

Gayer than Danny Tanner.

I bet u eat ass

Epicenter of faggots, insufferable smug douchebags and extreme liberalism.

only place in the u.s. i´d ever like to visit

I bet u eat ass

Even with a high paying tech job, most of your money ends up with the landlords. The landlords make you their bitch (terrorize you and outright steal your security deposit) because there is so much housing demand growth, but barely any supply, so they can get away with it. The only way to expand supply is vertically (surrounded on three sides by water and the fourth side by mountains and suburbs), but the landlords have successfully lobbied to keep absurd height limits and have the public convinced it's needed to "preserve the culture." It's ironic because the city is stereotyped as "liberal," but the bourgeoisie have an iron clad stranglehold over the city, collecting literal rent and economic rent from every bit of value created. I moved out here because I got a job with Google, but I find that most of my paycheck is going to Uncle Sam and the bourgeoisie. My only option now is to seize the means of computing from employer.

That street triggers an urge of utmost unhappiness and panic in me. I hate it so fucking much, it looks like hell.

Aren't crime rates low there because all the niggers can't afford it?

Love that show.

Why did everybody hate that bitch Ashley 50 years ago?

Any major city attracts these kinds of people.

I lived about a block down from the houses in that picture. (Painted Ladies)

SF is a shit city where yuppies think they'll make their fortune. In reality, it's a dirty city that smells like hobo piss and weed. The streets are filled with garbage, and every apartment and homeowner will try to gouge you out of your money.

If you want city life, go to New York.

Nope, they just moved into tents and RVs. Oakland is one of the top ten most dangerous cities in the country, and SF is filled with druggies, tents, and RVs too.

Most of the UK has this philosophy also. High rise apartments are cheaper and obviously can house a lot more people per square kilometre.

>My only option now is to seize the means of computing from employer.

Soyboy capital of the world. Removing it would go a long way towards restoring sanity.

Can confirm. Making $200k a year means little when you are burning $40k a year in rent, and $100k in taxes.

Even with the highest rent in the country, everything has pathetically short hours. So many brunch places that literally open from 9 am - 2:30 pm, and that's it. So many restaurants that close for 2-3 hours between lunch and dinner. Almost everything closes by 9 or 10 pm, and there's a strong correlation between places open late and shittyness. There's a 24 hour Denny's that outright bait and switch scams you, and Grubstake open until 4 am which is fucking horseshit unless you're absolutely trashed.

Frisco is amazing

I said it

We dont want you san fran rejects in the east bay try hayward

Perfect example of how stupid liberals are. They spend 2 million on a small house and pay shitloads in tax to support a gigantic homeless population that shits on the sidewalk right out front their houses.

I heard from television that you shouldn't.

Nice imagination, most liberals dont own homes there. Thats Berkeley youre talking about

Kek.

Nicest area in the country. You'll pay for it though and there's lots of fags and democrats.

I dont stay in cisco and I dont go there much and I live 15 minutes away. I live in east oakland, everybody over exaggerates how bad the bay area is yet have never lived here. People make 200k and spend their time looking at Sup Forums at 1 in the morning lll? Think the fuck not. Rent is expensive tho, i stay in a two bedroom house one bath and we pay 1400

>Grubstake
Ah, the Grubstake. Many happy late-night memories.

OP confirmed for Grubstake owner.

Currently living there for school. It’s not toooooo bad, lots of liberals that are mad about everything. The city is a big political echo chamber. Smells like weed 24/7 all the girls here are weird looking. The only normal/attractive ones are the ones not from the bay ie
>San Diego
>greater Los Angeles
> other Southern California cities
Everyone is obsessed with self image
Everything’s expensive but it’s not hard to have fun for cheap/no money.
Public transportation is good, better than most other cities in the US, but not as good as idk Berlin.
Overall I like Southern California better, but I don’t dislike SF

Walking through the tenderloin at noon with my white gf getting called at by niggers. Hand was on my knife the whole time, I wasn’t about to be caught off guard

> Oakland is great and I rob people on BART.

negroid confirmed.

euro fag here. Are this kind of houses everywhere in the city or only on this particular street ? cause I always see the same street when someone talks about S-F