>Chinese Tourists

>shanghaiist.com/2017/05/08/tourists-wreck-nature.php
Hundreds of tourists wreak havoc on beautiful azalea trees in bloom in Sichuan countryside

>Over the weekend, hundreds of tourists flocked to one stunning field in Sichuan's Liangshan Yi Autonomous Prefecture to snap photos with the beautiful alpine azalea flowers located there and perhaps also leave with a souvenir or two.
>Photos of unruly tourists breaking off branches and even uprooting entire trees have gone viral on Chinese social media igniting outrage over their wanton destruction of Mother Nature.

>One photo even shows how tourists had broken off branches for use in a barbeque.

>Meanwhile, local authorities have announced an emergency investigation into how best to protect the environment, cautioning tourists against doing further damage and explaining that anyway it's useless to steal away the trees -- since they can only survive in especially high altitudes

How do we fix the Chinese?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BkP-4qIKsCc&ytbChannel=THEGAYQUEENOFHIPHOP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Chinese government doesnt just jail the vandalizers and harvest their organs.

Want to avoid being arrested in China?
>i have money, fuck off
>i know so-and-so who is some politician or upper police officer, fuck off

Chinese government needs to introduce strong environmental education in their school system, chinks have no concept of sustainability, modesty or lack of greed. Blind animal greediness is their natural state without it.

chinks and gooks actually love cheating and being smug/boasting about it, like, "look i could steal this one without anyone noticing it, while you couldnt. you jelly? " they think its a sort of cool thing to do, some badass thing. tell them its not.

our government is thirsty for chinese tourists, it's pathetic

Denmark is solving an ecological problem.

Well, there is not really that much nature in denmark to ruin, it is not like chinese haul whole pigs and sand back to china... or do they?

If it's not chained down...
That being said is there anything to actually see in Denmark?

They have pigs. You can't fuck them anymore though.

>anymore
I'm morbidly curious

They recently made it illegal and made life difficult for many danish animal brothel entrepreneurs who had made good business with weird german fetishes.

>volunteer for Sydney Homeless Connect
>basically an event where Sydney's homeless have access to health and social services, free haircuts, free donated clothes, free warm food, donated care packages etc.
>halfway through the day busloads of Chinese tourists show up
>load up their trolleys with the free shit
>pass their trolleys to someone outside, load up more of their trolleys
>event organisers try to curb how much the tourists are grabbing off volunteers
>event organisers can't do anything concrete because "we can't assume circumstances"
>probably didn't want to look racist either
That made me feel physically ill to witness

alpha as fuck

we have old historic buildings, unlike you
of nature there is grenen, råbjerg mile, vadehavet, mons klint

>we have old historic buildings
lol gay
>nature
even gayer lol

Same here
T.chii

you don't have anything, only a bridge

AHAHAAAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=BkP-4qIKsCc&ytbChannel=THEGAYQUEENOFHIPHOP

Earlier this year they caught a chink tourist trying to carve his damn name into the walls of a 1200 year old church here.

Wish we would ban their tourists honestly, they're rude cunts who throw trash anywhere they go.

Chinks aren't humans, they shouldn't be allowed to leave their commie shithole, japanese tourists on the other hand are one of the most polite people you can meet. I live in Kraków and for whatever reason this citiy is insanely popular with japanese toruists but im not complaning about them coming in horde
>always organized in groups
>don't run around like stray animals
>respectful of others
>don't destroy shit
will gladly talk to you, two weeks ago some nice old japanese lady wanted to take picture with me becasue she's never seen 185cm man before. She talked to me with broken english for a while and left with her group.
If you're jap reading this please do come, if you're chink reading this, i hope your plane will crash.
Also jap tourists take fuck tone of photos.

It reminds me of that one chink boy that carved his name on that old stone from times when cleopatra or somebody else was ruling egypt. We can banter and call ourselves subhumans in turns but i think we all agree that chinks are real actuall suhbumans.

China is growing larger.

you mad anglo sphere?

The best we can do is contain them in China

That's pretty vile

You cannot contain The Dragon

The Dragon shall contain YOU

Oi boy

Thats pretty chinese

Chinese are the jews of asia

Chinks are the Asian equivalent of Jews. I have to interact with them on a daily basis.

I despise Chinese tourists

nuke them

lmao poles do this as well