I still cum to Rebekah's naked body. She once called me one of the best friends anyone could ever have! lolol

I still cum to Rebekah's naked body. She once called me one of the best friends anyone could ever have! lolol

I love those little titties

If I hadn't been a beta fuck and actually tried to get with her instead of tricking her into sending me nudes so I could masturbate to her naked body, I wonder if I'd have put a baby inside of this body yet.

That pussy though. OMG.

That smile. Gahhh. If I thought I'd have had any chance, I'd find a way to go back in the past and do it all over again. To have Rebekah as mine, my wife, the mother of my kids. That's a dream come true. Welp, no regrets, I'm off to cum to her nudes again. Yeah Beks, it's a personal problem as you said. I do miss you though. Sorry that I'm a perverted betraying asshole.

She looks good, op.

Still a chance with her, or she dating some Chad?

In any case, quite fapworthy.

This woman looks like a sim after you delet the shower while they're using it

Zero chance with her. She's blocked me from every social media outlet. She knows it was me who tricked her into sending nudes and then sharing them on the internet. I lost my chance to have her, lost her as a friend.

hope it was worth it

If I had zero chance, then seeing her naked and getting to blow my load countless times is amazing. But losing her as a friend hurts. My own fault. I betrayed her.

>tricked her into sending nudes
Details?

she looks extremely good. feel sorry for you. I had a collegue who looked exactly like her. She wanted my D badly but I did not give it to her bc I have a serious gf. Now she fucks a 40y old miserable fuck. daddy issues are no joke. should have put my d in her and move on. regret may be worse than cheating and guilt.

damn that stomach and pussy. please tell me you got more

Ah don't sweat it, OP, I'm sure you'll find another surfboard to ride.

slim and tight girls age much much better than big booty, hourglass and thick women. Some of my exes looked very tasty with a big juicy ass+tits but around 25 they start to lose it while girls like pic related are fine till 40.

How did you "Trick Her" into sending you nudes?

>ITT: dead chicks

Complete truth. also if slim girls put on a little weight when they get older they still look good. Slim girls are a good investment.

I know her full name and social media IDs. :)

Her name

whose?

Fuck outta here, incel fat fuck

This.

A twenty-something "thick" girl is going to turn into a whale... especially latin ones.

Thin women are the key.

Looks likes a show of her back exists somewhere too.

See also r/hardbodies for other fit ladies.

a show of her back? what?

>show of her back
shot*

here's larger for you

Sweet, thanks.
So, what's the setup here?
Does she think she's auditioning for a modeling gig, or something?

How did you get the nudes?