I hate my life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z-UWzFWVYnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good

join the club

wub a lub a dub dub - go fuck yourself.

faggot

Then change it into a life you like, or kill yourself, oh wait? You're a pussy ass bitch? Just live out your miserable life you cunt.

I hate your wife too.

of course you do

rick and morty is shit and that's all you have to look forward to

I have a legit question for you op
Since you hate your life, and probably have not much to lose, why don't you try to just walk away trying to reach a distance place ? You could discover interesting places, meet new people and have a story to tell
Pic kinda related

No money

you don't need money just legs

ah shut your mouth

such a generic not thought out response. If you think about that for more than the one sec you needed to write up your garbage post you would see why.

why then ?

What about when I get hungry or when I need a place to sleep or shower where will I get my towels from? What if I get sick where is the money coming from to help me recover?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

M’lady

Oh you're scared of doing anything that could potentially harm you
Then you have the reason why you hate your life, you're a pussy
Consider suicide please, the food and air you consume could be very useful for another human being worth it

Having basic human needs doesn’t make me a pussy lmao

>towels
>basic human needs

there is truth in there though.
Taking calculated risks is what propels you forward in life. Everything else just maintains the status quo.
Guilty of that myself.

The emphasis is on calculated though

>a nigga needs what a nigga needs

I love rick and morty!

it's almost exactly like family guy

pass the butter then

aww

youtu.be/z-UWzFWVYnc

blames Sup Forums......is for Sup Forums