Found out my girlfriend cheated on me today. I need a feels thread

Found out my girlfriend cheated on me today. I need a feels thread.

Bump. Please contribute. I really need it guys.

>she went out to a party on friday night
>she got blind drunk
>she told me nothing happened with anyone.
>i spoke to her FACE TO FACE and she said nothing happened (we spoke on the saturday)
>find out today that she got with someone else.
>I'm so fucking heartbroken. Im usually not good in relationships, but i treated her like gold.

Those last 6 words is where you fucked up.

Never tell a woman you're having a good time. Bill burr. He's right, you'll figure it out or you wont.

I felt sad today

I felt sad when my buddy caught a bullet in his brain out of no where. Life goes on and so should you. Grow up or kill yourself, it's the only way to make the chaos stop

How does "growing up" make the chaos stop? It only puts you in deeper shit

You rise above your problems and realize there will always be a fire to put out. You find balance between that and doing literally anything else.

Im not there yet then

And by growing up I don't mean being lame like your parents. I mean not reacting like a child every time something doesn't go your way. You handle it and move on. And if you can't handle it, skip that part and just move onto what you were gonna do if it didn't exisit.

>checked
Bury your emotions or die crying.

Have you broken up with her? It only gets worse from here. I know you might think it will never happen again, but statistically you’ll get cucked once more. Save yourself the trouble and cut off the ties. I don’t care how much “history” you guys have already.

or die trying*

It takes practice, just like anything worth doing

Bury them from yourself or others?

All 3

She hasn't even had the decency to speak to me about it

Right. Any techniques for this?

Either way works. I'll die how I lived.

Change your phone # and block her on fb. I looked into my crystal ball and my dude 5 years from now, you're still together and she has someone else's baby. Can't say I didn't warn you! It will be a baby boy. Cut this off now or 2022 you'll be right back here in 2017

ahh well

This image needs about three more fap sessions and fewer showers.

Read a book or something. I follow makavelli motivation on YouTube. Not a sponsored ad just a suggestion.

It needs more tears on the last img

but would i rather that or being alone for the rest of my life

What do you mean "got with?" Did they go all the way? Did she come on him, did he come in her? Does she have a nice butt?

you re not gonna be alone dude, and even you end up like that it is better than taking care for another mans baby.
Improve yourself be the best that you can be and the women will run for you!
It takes time and dedication but JUST DO IT!

I know that feel. The first gf i ever had cheated on me with my best friend. Now some years later, im banging that chick as a fwb and my former friend is somewhere living alone. Damn karma is good sometimes.

Okay besides the fact I'm really hurt, im still gonna say the truth. Her ass is fucking amaizng. One of the best i have ever seen.

She initiated it. They didn't fuck, but everything else.

Alcohol is bullshit, stop drinking now! (your friends/family are stoopid if they cant accept it)

You can forgive her, it was blank autopilot alcohol speaking. Or you can break up, get not-a-trainwreck-grill.
>but i treated her like gold.
On subcounscious level, she was not satisfied anymore - thus the bullshit. Woman want a man with a plan , a man with idea and dreams and goals.--- BUT ones she becomes your goal, its over...

Kind of gives me hope. Still want to fucking die, but thank you Sup Forumsrother

Whatever you enjoy doing, dude there are chicks who are into that too...fishing rock climbing computer building... Be alone for a while and 'sharpen the saw' do it for you eventually theyll say 'how are you single' 'I was waiting on you...' And then you kiss your new girl and boom. But you HAVE to be alone and down and out for a bit and it's not gonna be fun but itll be worth it.

Thanks for that last line, that's some good advice and definitely some shit i needed to hear. Not what i wanted to hear, but i needed to.

Is this from something or is it just a comic strip?

So you're not even crying her name when you jack it to her? Dude... Gonna be straight here, I was gonna troll you with emotional shit about her and the other dude, but keep on hitting that. If she was that drunk, but still stopped short of all the way, use your gut. If you seriously think she's still about you, stay, but keep a very close eye on her. My wife has a perfect ass, and a perfect ass is worth having when your doing it from behind.

Spoken like a real 21 year old who's shallow as a last minute grave. This is why divorce rates are 60%

the characters are from Skullgirls

1000 internets thank you.

I have seen a couple renditions of something similar to it but i dont think its taken from a comic strip.

Ha ha... 46, 4 kids (2-19), yep I'm on my second wife, so while I can't tell you how to do it right, I can tell you exactly how to do it wrong. Use your gut, and your head, at the same time. Sometimes a second chance is worth giving, sometimes it's not. You have to talk to determine that, and while I haven't read the entire thread, I haven't noticed any Anons driving the point home to talk to her and see what your gut tells you. Good luck, OP.

Check'd
heres also a maxim for you
Life tends to balance itself out - the worse it gets the better it will be.
Truly understanding that thought can completely change your view on suffering and pain - its a part of life , of growth and it brings happiness later.

I dont have any more topic related images and i need to get some sleep. i have work in 4 hours. Goodnight Sup Forums

Sorry man women can be pieces of shit sometimes

This is a dirty lie

Thank you so much for contribution

Goddamn, that last sentence is so fucking true... I literally did everything for my ex, was sure I was going to marry her. She then broke up for no fucking reason at all. That was half a year ago, I'm still trying to hate that heartless bitch. Promised myself to stay single for the next five years and fuck around, which is turning out to be quite hard since my self esteem is crushed beyond repair.

Different guy. It's been 5 years for me. It never gets better...Try to move on as fast as possible.

same boat as you. was married for 5 years and thought i had my life figured out before 25. had cars, a house, a good job. i thought i had it made. once you get comfortable and complacent, that's when problems happen. of course in the moment, you don't see it. you don't notice all the stupid signs. one night we had a fight and she went to stay with her dad. 2 days later she showed up telling me that she was moving out and she served me my our seperation papers. the life that i spent 7 years building with her came crashing down and i didn't know how to process it. the only person i've ever loved left and i tried my hardest to hold on. at the time, she was the only person i've ever slept with and it seemed like a fairy tale. marrying your highschool sweet heart and having a place to call home. her reasoning for leaving? she snapped and realized that she didn't want a family anymore. she turned into a textbook whore 2 weeks after she left and i started drinking heavily. i lost my job, wrecked my car, and lost visitation rights to my son. 2 years later, i'm sleeping on an air mattress in my parents garage and she's moved in with some other guy that my son calls "dad". i have no remote idea how to unfuck myself and i lack the mental and emotional capacity to meet other people or not obsess over her. so yeah, it could always be worse :^)

Yeah I don't know man. I'm sorry. Found out recently that my girl has had some online bf that lives half a continent away, they had a thing for the past year. She tried to keep it pg13 but things got sexual once or twice. That part I really could care less about, it's just that he knew more about her than I did. Found all the messages and read them. They talked all day every day and my dumb ass had no idea. Truly trusted her and just never could fathom her being unfaithful in any way. Last girl I was with for 5 years got pregnant with another dudes kid while I was bedridden, so it's still kinda an improvement. I know it's gonna sound weird, but I almost wish she just had a 1 night stand with someone. It'd be easier to think about than knowing she hasn't been with me honestly for over a year now

i don't understand how people can be so swept up in retarded online relationships. it reminds me of being in middle school and girls had their "Gaia Online" and "Neopets" boyfriends. and they were deadass in love with them.

My girlfriend plays Gaia and shit. Don't really know what it's about but I've heard it's kinda a dating website. She's into all that stupid shit. I thought she was just role playing stupid furry stuff though when she'd be all secretive about it though.

Hits me hard
Are we supposed to stay alone to be happy ? Are we doomed to be cheated on and failed ?

got some bad news for you, friendo.

wanna know why i'm so fucked in the head? i never learned how to be independent. from day 1 of my adult life, i had her there. i wish i could go back in time and never meet her just for the chance to figure out how to take care of myself.

What are you planning to do now ?

well, i just failed my PT test and got kicked out of the army, which i joined as a sad ploy to impress her (got all the way to my last week of AIT and failed my final PT test 3 times) and i'm now a "vet" working at McDonalds. just saving up for a car and looking for a new job. don't really have a game plan anymore.

She all but fucked someone else and shows no remorse. There's nothing there for you, friend. I've been in your shoes. It sucks. But fast forward 2 years from then and I'm now married to a hotter woman who loves me like crazy. Don't settle out of fear. You deserve better than a cheater and a liar.

As others said, be yourself. Make a plan ad execute it. Have some goals and drive and then you'll meet better quality women.

as long as you're willing to keep on and motivated you'll see the light at the end of your tunnel

the only light i'll be seeing is the muzzle flash from when i gather the courage to suck start my mossberg.

Heh, the kind of answer I didn't want to read
Why end it ? If your parents are willing to accept you in their home again it's probably because they love you
Why not try to make them proud ?
Even if you have noone, why not try to make the best out of your life for yourself ?

Goddamn, I guess I'll have to fight. Thanks for that insight. I'll try to spend more time working on myself and less time masturbating,watching TV shows and getting high. Pretty sure that's the only way out of it.

Dude, don't be impatient, be wise. Give yourself time, and you'll find the answer. You'll understand that if you lost that girl, it's because SHE lost you, that she is in deeper shit because she can't control her little sexual pulses, and you actually can feel relieved that she did that now and not later.

Also, to every dump depressive faggots here, read some philosophy, like Meditations by Marcus Aurelius or Epictetus.
If your way of thinking makes you think to kill yourself, just change it, you don't have to play a game where you don't like the underlying rules, just change the rules to make the game more fun.

what could you sell to the man who has everything yet nothing at all?

in retrospect, my life could be fantastic. i have a custom computer, all the food and booze i could ask for, even access to cars and my parents give me money for whatever i want to do. the crippling realization that i feel i've failed as a person in general is overwhelming at times. i'm too smart for therapy and getting medicated would practically destroy my personality. life just feels like a waiting game at this point.

Seems like I can't help you, you're the only one that can help yourself at this point

>finally get into college online courses
>dealing with a retard and a narcissist
>narcissist finds shit to fight about to get his anger fuel for the day
>i finally snap at him one day because someone put a screw in his dolly tire even though he was the only one up in the living room
>stress from him piling up miss 2 days of math work due to him not leaving me the fuck alone snap at him twice as loud as i can
>in all of this happening i got an apartment with said retard that i do love but shes a fucking idiot who doesnt care just wants her way
>finally get apartment all done
>car gasket breaks and this just breaks the entire atmosphere
>cant make it back to apartment and narcissist buffoon wont let us leave for shit and keeps getting angry with shit
>math class gets shot dead teacher boots me out and it doesnt matter for shit
>months later
>person in family gets into atv accident and is in a coma for a week
>retard decides to take care of him but i leave her with him and go with my mother
>retard keeps blowing 200 dollars to go pay rent at her apartment
>tell her to fuck off not literally but bassically fuck off you go do it yourself
>present time both college courses are in the grave have to re put in in january
>fasfa check is at community college and i still have a 500 dollar thing to pay my classes with for this semester

im mere steps away from killing myself honestly, anger and stress from dealing with these idiots is pissing me off, the fucking narcissist doesnt fucking care for the retard and shes so blind that she cant see it even though they are related.

I would say don't do it etc etc but i don't even want to live either so i can't really give you some life advice. I guess really think about shit before you make such a decision

>I treated her like gold.
same here bros.

Girlfriend of 5 years broke up with me for no reason. One day she told me she just didn't feel like it anymore and refused to speak to me again. We kept texting but that was it.

We were real sweethearts. We never had a fight and never had a sad day togheter.
I was so fucking crushed I thought I was going to die. She was everything to me.

She may have tought I was some sort of cuck. God was she wrong.
I had some sort of Sayan comeback.
In a week I got back the social circles I dropped for her. The next week I had a thing with another girl.
Some gossip told her about it. She didn't like it. Guess who called back?

I think ex gf is just fucked up in the head or something, because she told me she's still crying thinking about how nice I was to her and got furious when I told her I was going to fuck other girls sooner than she may think.

I'm pretty sure she's coming back. But I'm never going to wait for her.

Better find out her screen name

Please don't consider yourself a "vet" . You are NOT a vet or even close to it.

he was in the army and now he's not. he's a vet.

I have conflicting feelings for a girl.

And it's complicated by the fact she lives on the other side of the world, I want to move there, but it's an extremely long and expensive process. I don't want to dedicate myself to her and spend the next years only seeing each other for a few months at best every year, and I don't expect her to do the same.

I've been posting in these quite a bit but my anxiety is only growing and just putting it out there for some user to read makes it a little better.

No, he didn't even make it through AIT. He is not a vet, never even made it to his unit = no vet. Thanks for playing though.

My wife and mother of my children cheated on me with my best friend at the start of our marriage and cheated again with a Chad while I was overseas for 7 months. Stfu op you'll be fine

>181 days in service means veteran status
eat my ass. it's not like i parade around in my cammies telling made up war stories at fucking wal mart or some shit.

is your name Nick?

Go fuck yourself. Tell me or another real vet that served overseas many times that you are a vet when you couldn't pass the fucking PT test in AIT. And we all laugh at you for being a fucking idiot and insulting those that did fucking serve. So eat a big bad of dicks and shut the fuck up about shit you have no idea about. Thanks and have a good day. Scouts out !

dude, no
vets not only get into the army but they see action
he did neither

Heartless marine biologists should install a pitch shifter on her.

>never had a fight

there you go. communuication wasn't honest. a relationship without any fights is no real relationship.

If he has his dd214 and is honorably discharged or even medically separated he's a vet thru and thru you boot fuck

No that's the name of the best friend

who gives a fuck, he's a stranger on the internet. Shut the fuck up lmao

Excellent point

idkkk man. my DD214, that i got from getting chaptered out in AIT, that let me get VA benefits sure says otherwise :^) just because i wasn't buttchugging rip-its in kuwait and packing a whole can of cope wintergreen doesn't make me any less of a vet. i gave it my all and i couldn't make the cut. calm down and pack a lip.

Shut the fuck up. As an airforce vet i can see you have never enlisted because youre clearly autistic

USMC? Or sailor?

Also check em fag

Whatever , keep going around saying you are a vet and see how it works out for you. Sad you couldn't pass a simple PT test. ARMY is better off without your pussy ass.

Neck yourself "vet"

i mean, my 6 months of medical coverage is still nice too. and i enjoyed my free meal at Olive Garden this past weekend too.

>scouts out

You may be combat arms but cav is as gay as the navy

Dont listen to this nigga

I'm sure you did fattie that can't pass a PT test. Be proud and tell eveyone, you are a quitter and don't have what it takes to even pass a PT test. Sure wish I could have been one of your drills, I would have made sure your fat body would have passed or died trying. Bitch

you deserve it user, you were willing to put your life on the line to defend our country, and that's what really counts. dont let these faggots get to you.

Are you a grunt? 11b or 03xx?