Anyone know any good fetish websites where I can make a profile and message other people...

Anyone know any good fetish websites where I can make a profile and message other people? I'm gay and open to many things

Also if anyone has any referral codes to said sites could I please have them

fetlife

/thread

requires a mobile phone number, fuck that i'm not putting a mobile phone on my fetish account

bullshit, requires no phone number. Simple registration by username amd password like any other forum.

correction, didn't realize you need it now. I didn't need one when I created mine.

Anyhow, stop being a faggot, get a cheap prepaid mobile phone and card and create an account with that number.

Fetlife is exactly that what you'd want.

i see. apparently using an invite code bypasses this, do you have one i could use?

haha, no, not for some random user who might be a total pedo.

Considering you actually asked that question, you might not be the person for this community after all.

???
and why is that? just because i dont want to contribute to mobile phone wastage

please... educate yourself about bdsm/fet culture before you even try entering the community.

Trust is to be earned and trust is the most fundamental element of all. So no, no random invitation to a random dude. Invitations are for people I tend to play with and I trust.

please don't go all elitist on me, i'm not into those trust relationships, i just want a big scary man to come and nail me.

you've kinda been a dick since your first reply

it has nothing to do with being elitist. I can totally get why you'd think that, however, if you don't believe in the "trust" thing and just wanna get nailed, go to okcupid, enough pervs there but at some point you probably wish for a more "trusting" environment.

Also getting nailed by a bear isn't really that much of a fetish, so I don't really get your original post at all.

here's the solution: make a google voice phone number

you need an actual phone number to create the google voice number to verify, but that way fetlife itself won't have your real number

tbh

I'd rather provide my real number to fetlife than to google... :D

Sup Forums.org/b/ has nothing but faggots these days, try there.

Seems like fetlife is for people who don't just want the fetish fulfilled, but instead want lasting trust filled fetish sex?

Wtf?

grinder

No. There are people who want that, but also people who want short term encounters.

Trust is important either way. For example, I am one of those big guys OP was referring to, instead of fucking guys, I fuck girls. And some of them do have required tastes and without trust, some of those fetishes can become dangerous... rape play, strangulation, bondage, cutting, piercing, and so on...

This can be performed in a casual 50 shades of bullshit or in a more "professional" way. With no experience and the most basic trust, you can pretty much kill a partner. So yeah, trust is important.

and what if i want the risk of lack of trust?

go ahead...

There are plenty of parties out there. Craigslist, parking lots, ...

why bother with a website?