Creep hidden thread

Creep hidden thread.

Also, advice and story thread.

My advice is to not violate the trust of your friends and family.

But if you already did, you may as well post ITT.

Guys, where's the best place to hide a spycam in this bedroom?

Also, let me add that in the previous roommates room, I hid the cam INSIDE the TV powering off the power supply to keep the battery charged. Then the ribbon camera stuck out at the bottom near the stand and looked basically just like an IR receiver.

The new roommate has a TV, but she's living with her boyfriend who might figure it out. He's got his PlayStation sitting right next to the TV, which means he goes near it all the time.

There also are
>Curtains
>An alarm clock with red numbers, but it doesn't face the action zone (the bed)
Oh, btw, I'm trying to catch them fucking.
>2 really bare bones night stands.
>A light fixture with ceiling fan
>Some pictures hanging from the wall that she put up
>A double door closet, but all the stuff in there are clothes and they are hers. So she'd find them.
I'm looking for something permanent that I can access wirelessly and constantly is powered up. The fucking TV thing last year was awesome. I could access it at any time, sadly the girl was a fucking fatty.

i have some epic hidden cam footage, but i'm not going to post it here because you fags would just dox me

I have that fear. That's why I wait a few years before posting mah content.

So the new roommate is hot and you still have the cam in the tv. So just to prove ur not full of shit.

Post a pic of the old fatty roommate. And one of the new roommate.

If this is OC, then it's fucking awesome.

Moar.

Face is the top request, of course.

got more of her?

No, no.

So, the last roommate had her TV in there. One day when she was at work. I took apart her entire fucking TV and soldered a wire to the main power supply.

The first night, it didn't connect, and it turned out I had not soldered the 2nd wire correctly, so I had to take the whole thing apart and redo it. So I did.

Anyway. It finally worked. But it was literally a month before she moved out. So I could never catch her masturbating, even though, before I had installed the camera, I could hear her masturbating through the wall.

About 2 weeks before she moved out, I went in, took her TV apart and removed the camera.

So all in all I had 2 weeks of her in private. But sadly I never caught her masturbating. And she's fat and ugly as fuck. I almost hurled. She looked better with clothes on. I don't have the nudes on this PC, and I'll probably post them in a few years.

It was one of those $30 HD WiFi cameras that you can access from your phone. Anyway, the USB connector on it broke, but I can still charge the battery separately and still use the cam for single use for maybe an hour before it runs out, but I already ordered a new camera. But just need to find a place to install it.

You guys need to contribute or we'll 404

She gained some weight since the last photo.

I'm just posting reposts from other threads.

Probably fake as phuq, but that is a nice ass.

Really?

You think it's fake?

Do you realize it's just easier to hide a cam and catch a girl pissing/shitting, than actually asking her (her possibly turning you down) possibly having to pay her. Going through the humiliation of being known as the "can I record you pissing/shitting?" guy? Also, the fact that the camera is this shitty? If you got a girl to stage a pissing or shitting for you, don't you think you'd use a better camera than that low resolution pic you see in the OPs pic?

young teen i work with

Same, work 5 days a week in a grocery store. Get around 10 vids of win a day. Am able to crouch down next to girls to record up shorts or skirts, follow them recording from behind etc.

But I know the moment I post something some white Knight will do me

From 2011? You're a faggot

Let me be the first to say,
MOARE!!!!!!

Holy fuck you're retarded

GF getting out of bed in the morning

read it again faggot its clearly "year/month/day" fuck tard

Wow, did I hit a nerve?

The comment was based on the random likelihood of capturing a piece of ass like that. If that is yours, kudos and apologies.

Otherwise, the years on the sex offender register will sort of dull your anger.

MORE . Reminds me of my girl love it

best way to catch bathroom footage at someone elses place

Fuckkkkkkk more

gladly kind sir

You've obviously never done this. It is easy as fuck to get footage like this. I've got literally hundreds of upskirts that are hot af. Almost all from the grocery store. About 1 in 50 will be with no panties. And I always stalk the hottest fucking girls with the short skirts. Pick my opportunity. Bam. Easy. I have a method that always works, but not gonna share it. And not sharing the pics either.

Face? :)
Post more of whatever u got man.

mooar

Oh, my God. My phuqing sides.
Let me guess child, you are the inhabitant of your mum's basement, a neckbeard with a hatred of your bathroom scales, and a clear belief that the cops will never, ever knock on your door.
My sides, omfg, my sides.

sorry, not gonna post face, just incase lol

gladly post more for you

does anyone have the rest of these ?

If only I could wake up to that.

Anyone trading sleep creeps of wife/mom/gf/sister kik aque19

Full Fuckin Retard

ha ha. Well written. However wrong the content may be.
I'm well educated (3 degrees). Have a hot gf. And do not live with my maternal parent.
But it is just sooo easy with smartphone cameras to take these shots.
And ya, I'm cutting back on it now, cause there are so many people on the lookout for it. I've had some close calls. Not really worth it any more. Already done it so much the thrill is gone.

i'd never trade but i have loads of me molesting my girlfriend in her sleep

Send

That is really good. Understood about the face. Just post all u got. We're here and waiting.

Do you guys always fall for bait?

No need to trade. Just post.

kik me gamergeek1097368 I have OC HS creeps and wins, if you have like wise or OC vids/wins of oral/sex and nudes with their insta msg me will bm

Thinking you actually baited someone.

you're worse than a hipster making a fox paw and calling it ironic

check those dubs tho

faggot

Don't contact this fag. Horny 15 year old with no good pics

fag

Then don't even mention it next time you fucking piece of shit

LOL. Seriously. ha ha. Not sure u should. 'basically rape'. Bahaha. top kek.
POST THE PICS.
omfg already. This is Sup Forums.

yeah, the first couple i bought one of those fake car key camera, the ones im posting now are mostly from hiding my phone in a bag

Literally nobody does that.

Why would we purpose compromise content creators... the lake is dry as fuck, new shit is highly appreciated.

trololololol
most of what you guys are posting here is rape of the girls privacy

>most of what you guys are posting here is rape of the girls privacy

none of that shit is real man

its all photoshoped

i can tell by the pixels

OMG, you're right. I've never thought of it that way. It is really a horrible thing to do.

On another note, does anyone have hidden footage of a girl actually getting raped? That would be awesome. Great clear shots of her face would be much appreciated.

>Literally nobody does that.
-_-

friends mom, tribute for more.

i like the BG blurring technique

it shows the voyeurs intent upon the subject and total lack of focus on the background. His perversion having taken hold and only allowing him to see the female's skin.

This is why I've installed an EMP device in my toilet.

Fuck someone lay their cock on her I need more

These are the best so far. Almost makes me want to stay awake for another five minutes.

got moare?

here the vid

/r/edjmc9kw

Theresa was a cunt.
You're a fucking saint.

Guitara

This.

Anyone remember the pizza shop guy last year? He recorded a bunch of coworker girls pissing.

Someone found the girl's Facebook. I still have it bookmarked. She went from having everything public, to not allowing friend requests, to having everything private.

salty bc hee just ASKS FOR SHIT WITHOUT TRADING LOL

>Literally nobody does that.
Oh, I'd doxx that fucker.

Really? This shit can put you on the sex offender list?

Yep. That's what I do. Especially at parties.

Well how do oyu do it? What camera do you use and how do you hide it so fast?

You're right. Out of all the upskirts I've caught about 1 in 50-70 has had no panties on.

Good ole Ferino's. I forget what happened last with that. I know he got arrested and charged with voyeurism.

Here's another one. Gonna post the rest after someone tributes - hope my friend finds pics of his tributed mom on the net one day.

Dude it's a creep shot thread, not post if you are a creep.

There's not really a difference there...

Have you more ?

>He got arrested and charged with voyeurism

What? Really? Proof?

Or was it just some anons talking out of their ass?

Posted the other day but hoping I'll have some OC in the coming days.

He. Who?

The owner of the restaurant?

i swear i've seen this before but never paid attention to her loving the taste of her finger.. fuck that's hot

im awake super early and i know my room mate should be up soon, what is the best iphone app or what can i do to black out my phone screen to catch her showering?

Wife's friend

Is that your roommate?

If so, why aren't you fucking her?

Get an android phone.

yes thats her. no, i have an old nexus somewhere but im not trying to search for it

hey i know her

And what than? What app?

Story? How can you have coed roommates? Does she have a bf?