It's fucking perfect

It's fucking perfect

yes, yes it is

Wonderful, friend :)

Haven't listened to this album yet, but Fools Gold, though maybe too long, is pretty good.

No, madchester is fucking shit outside of like two happy mondays songs. The Stone Roses are the most overrated tripe I've had the displeasure of hearing

i listened to it again yesterday. i honestly think it has a bunch of boring songs and some really really great ones. Elephant Stone is a bad song.

Yes it is.

I don't think it's perfect but it comes close. I've shown the album to a few people now and their reaction is usually kinda meh, which is confusing to me because the music has a profound impact on me.

Elephant Stone isn't on the album though

then you clearly have garbage taste go listen to N-Dubz

can't help feel it's pretty of it's time. Like yeah it spawned britpop but I can't get into it now.

wow this thread really is /brit/ general

doing a poo

I'd say it's pretty timeless. The imitators like The High, EMF sound dated as all hell now though

For the record Second Coming is also a great album

7,5/10 maybe, perfect is not suitable for this album. The first song and the last are fucking masterpieces. Elizabeth My dear is amazing still, the others are like "mmhhh ok i wonder if the next one is gonna be good like i wanna be adored or if it's gonna let me down like this one mh who knows :) lol"

These two songs are not on Stone Roses by Stone Roses. Pay no attention to reissues – especially when the band and label had so much acrimony.

Yes OP, this is one of the most consistently wonderful albums of all time. I've been listening to it (every six months or so nowadays) since release and still don't get bored.

Nowhere near as good though. It's great if you're into Led Zep. (Which you should be.)

ADHD millennial detected.

Reminder that Turns Into Stone is s/t-lite and is mandatory listening

Too bad their second album is totally forgettable.

>tripe
Do you live in a Dickens book?

I Am The Resurrection is fucking great

im realizing now my CD has the US tracklisting. anyway, i stand by my statement.

That is their second album

Are there any other albums that are on par with this? What with the amazing production value, consistently great songwriting, fantastic instrumentation, etc.?

First Arctic Monkeys album

check out Alvvays s/t if you haven't, it has a few stinkers though, but so does this album

Not really. Other great tracks include she bangs the drum, waterfall, this is the one, the list goes on

>I couldn't bring myself to hate you as I'd like

Are they oranges or lemons?

Correct, probs one of the best albums ever if you made every album out of its top 5 songs.

Listen to the beatles mate, try "1" to start off with then listen to abbey road :)

are you fucking retarded? tripe is a totally normal word

shitting out a poo