Paid $50 for this did I get ripped off

Paid $50 for this did I get ripped off

Dead meme

Not dead... I'm for real fag

The only high you'll be getting from that is some brief dizziness from lack of oxygen, due to breathing smoke.

Ya fucked

If that's weed, you fucked up.
If that's spice, you fucked up.
Go buy a bottle of vodka and call it a night.

I hand over my Benjamin. Hold out your hand nigga, says my dealer, as he dips a tablespoon into the yard debris bag behind him.
The perfect deal.

try throwing them on the ground and see what happens

Doesn't seem to have any trichomes, and has too many pods, kinda looks like they harvested a male plant, which won't get you high.

So yeah, you did get ripped off. BTW, never buy it if it's pre-grinded, only buy whole buds.

looks like silver haze. roll it, smoke it, post results

hey, new pic same ol meme in the bin it goes.

looks like oregano

looks like a bunch of seads with stems mixed in. light one on fire and see if it pops

Not worth 50$. Maybe 15$ at max. Also never buy ground stuff. Hope you can still catch buzz.

nah man you got yourself a bargain

Lmao my mans bought an 8th of catnip fuck yeah haha

There's a bag of cat nip right there nigger, so yes you did get ripped off paying 50 dollars for that.

ground*

AHHH WHAT IS THE WORD FOR THESE TOYS I CANT REMEMBER AND ITS KILLING ME

snaps? bangers? snap rocks? theyve got a couple of names

It should look like this

yeah you got fucked

dat dried mud and actual grass tho

ily thank you, also checking those karma quads

Poopers

anyone else actually tried smoking catnip?
I did a few years ago and it tasted like onions and did nothing, couldn't get the taste out of my mouth for ages. Don't recommend.

How you know it's that

Nope, never tried to smoke catnip. It's an aphrodisiac I believe....eating it would probably give you a better effect.

Its literally catnip.
Yes. It tastes like shit. It smokes like shit. Its dry as shit. Doesn't give you any sort of high no matter what online says. Its hard as shit to roll with due to the dryness. You have to pick out the little hard stem bits all the time and they're everywhere. If your roach ain't dense it will flake into your tongue easy as fuck.

Because I have a cat? And there's literally a bag of catnip in the picture? And it looks like catnip? There are a pretty large amount of clues pointing towards this.

Thats Fuken LAVANDER!

not to mention pubes

Yes, should have paid $40

technically no.. you could grow many plants from that. and if you succeed, you get a shit ton of weed

whoa man dont knock those pubes, got more thc in them than anything else posted in this thread.

Im endorsed by a company that grows and sells organic catnip to a niche market or stoner cat owners so ive seen catnip in all forms and sizes

But oil, pre filled pens . I get them 15 -20$ a half gram

wait what? do tell more plz what is this company? what do they do?

And another pic for reference

Google meowijuana they are based in overland park kansas. They have a variety of catnip you can buy from organic buds to pre ground flake to bubbles you can blow and let your cat chase. They also sell raw prerolled cones that you can break in half and let your cat play with as well as pellets they can eat. They also offer a variety of strains.

thats actually pretty sweet

That is not weed/bud/chronic/devil lettuce.

Nope, not at all.

Dude, this is birth control at it's finest.

Fuck off Randy

Hey Sup Forums This is my first time buying drugs did i get tipped off? They cost 10$

Fuck off Randy

not bad for 10 bucks

Depends on the strain, where you live and who is selling it. It’s not an unusual amount tho, weigh it and price it per gram.

lmao go get your money back bud

its probably 2 or a bag, strain doesnt matter in illegal states, as it doesnt affect price unless the dealer is retarded

Yeasure.exe
That shit is porbably just some ranom flowers.

That's catnip, son.

Depends how local the grow is, different strains have different yields.

im from Poland

Then again I live in a country where possession in private property is decriminalized. I can see how it could be the case if it’s passing thru a lot of hands.

This meme an heroed a long ass time ago stop it's annoying af

Too bad I didn't get trips of 666 that would be epic