I have found out everyone i have had labeled as friend was just pretending to like me

I have found out everyone i have had labeled as friend was just pretending to like me.

give me a reason to not kill myself Sup Forums

my name is jeff memes

that is highschool for you, and life for the most part. friends aren't really always going to stay your friend. get into a relationship and hope it's good and it will last.

Can confirm. I only talk to maybe 2 friends from highschool. They wont last. You will make new ones later on that will last a lifetime. Head up, mate :)

im in college

I talk to 0 friends from highschool

>if you live in Europe
You haven't got rapped by a Muslim yet
>if you live in N.America
You haven't got diabetes yet
>If you live in S.America
You haven't got murdered by a cartel yet
>If you live in Africa
You haven't got Ebola or Plague-chan yet
>If you live in Asia
You haven't poo in loo/ exploded yourself/ got fucked by an octopus/ eaten dog
>Else
Haven't jerked off outside and survived

I was a christian all throughout high school. I never made any friends because of it. Now god gives me hope that he can save my twink body.

yeah i sorta lost my hope in god, used to be religious/

Why do you care? It's not like they affect your future life, that's only if you let them

I still talk to like 3 niggas from primary school lol, and im entering year 12

i didnt have friends in highschool

I'll be your friend, but you gotta send me slutty ass pics, dress in panties, and play games with me.

Not having friends isn't worth killing yourself.

If I wasn't such an introvert autist THAT is 26, not to mention a failure in life, I'd probably throw out my steamID, but I prefer to be alone.

I'm staying alive in hopes that somehow I will fix my life. It probably won't happen, but I don't think you should kill yourself without a valid reason. I feel like most people feel the way you do. Even if it appears differently.

I think you should continue to live and more importantly, find a reason to live for. It's not over for you, whether you like it or not, you still have life left.

me neither

Maybe try to be likable? Like imagine being someone people can't help but like, rather than someone who people feel sorry for and begs for pity on the internet.

You can always become the greatest looser of all time

I am at a similar state. Just get fine with it and feel liked or get new friends.

how can i be likeable?

I mean either be happy with the person you are with all the pros and cons that come with it or think of what could be wrong with you and work on it. I kinda had the exact situation as you and when I look back at it I was a complete dick.

I like you, user.

Congratulations. You just realized that true friendship, much like true love, is an extremely rare thing and probably only a very lucky few will ever find a deeper understanding between each other.

You can still dick them over with passive aggressiveness

wtf are friends

>labeled as friend was just pretending to like me.
or.. you just couldn't see that your 'friends' were just fucking assholes you should have stabbed to death a lot sooner. get back your 'friends' and destroy their lives. it's easier than you think and fucking hilarious fun. here's a taste:
> goodbye to their long term employment
> goodbye to their rental housing
> goodbye to their reputation
> goodbye credit rating
> oh? all your utilities and phone was disconnected? yeah, too fucking bad.
> oh? you've got cell phone bills for calls made in another country? whoops. damn international roaming is a bitch.
collect up as much private information as possible, phone numbers, birth dates, social security numbers, email addresses.. etc.. all these little things will destroy someone for years to come. use this power wisely and don't get caught. you have to live for yourself. destroying such fucking assholes is incredibly enjoyable. I get off on it. it makes me happy that I have this much power and there isn't a fucking thing anybody can do about it. you can have this power too, user. I may have a few decades of experience at this, but it just gets easier. :)

keep both of those chins up. maybe work out a bit, focus on your studies and find events that cater to YOUR interest, OP. try and get some fresh air, stop smoking if you do, drink less beer and booze, read a little more and stay away from asians romantically if you are not one :o things will only get messy.
I hope for the best, OP. Godspeed.

Have a identity of who and what you wanna become you will find others just like you even if you are faking it