Lol

Lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zsxthFO-HWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based Chechnya

>1 april

chechens are subhumans

wtf I thought the czech republic was tolerant?

ambitious, I like that

chechens are subhumans

t. german sub twink

chechens are subhumans

what about georgians?

they are not chechens

>reading about Kadyrov right now

christ almighty, what is wrong the chechnya? are all muslim republics within Russia like that?

>muslim

Non-muslim regions aren't less homophobic.

Chechnya is Russias (islamic) wild west
Only frontier law applies there

not just the homophobia, he just seems like an all-round corrupt thug even more so than Putin. Yet he's worshipped for that ?
maybe this is it

youtube.com/watch?v=zsxthFO-HWs

>Non-muslim regions aren't less homophobic.

Well, at least the don't kill gays on the reg.
Plus it depends. Almost all of my friends IRL aren't homophobic at all (like they support the same sax marriage and stuff) and I live in a small city (population 200.000)

He's used by Putin to keep the peace. Otherwise Russia'll forever be fighting jihadis wanting independence.

Tatarstan is ok.

>Almost all of my friends IRL aren't homophobic at all (like they support the same sax marriage and stuff)
Haha
Only 5% of Russians support gay marriage
Where did you find those friends

Yeah, I also thought it was some sick joke.
Turns out, it wasn't

What a brilliant time to figure out who is the real cuck siding with muslims because of muh degeneracy.

>I live
not for long

>Where did you find those friends

I found them on a Russian /soc/.
Some of them I know from a high school tho.

fags btfo

Barbaric places love strongmen. Russia love their strongman Putin. Chechens love Kadyrov because he's their strongman.

And the biggest problem with this is that systems like that often breed corruption, and they can get away with it because of the inherent way strongmen govern. It's a vicious cycle.

paмзaнчик our guy?

A year ago, in my shittown, three guys was beating up a couple of gay.One of gay couple received a open fracture of a hand (one of attackers jumping on his hand).Guys who attacked gays isn't arrested.

Librarians aren't useless though.

They are the most useless people on this planet

in big cities in Russia (like a Moscow,Saint-Petersburg,Kazan e.t.c) more tolerant to gays.
In small towns(Muhosransk) be a gay is a dangrous for a life.

Kazan is a Muslim city, I don't think it's more tolerant than other parts of Russia

извиниcь

but Saint Petersburg and Moscow is good cities to LGBT,because in them easier to found a sexual partner.

Out of Librarians and Biochemists, you say librarians are useful?
Pick your battles.

I know that it's a bait picture and bait posts but there aren't useless jobs, maybe less individually useful professions which might make it hard to find a job but no "useless jobs". That's an oxymoron, how can you be useless if you're working/producing something.

Also that pic lol

>has 12 kids he can't afford to have so they will all live in poverty
>served his country in elite DVD forces
>DVD
kek

>tfw a chechen told me that paмзaнчик is the new stalin
>tfw I don't know if that's a compliment or not

>talking to a chechen
why

WTF I hate Czechia now

he was my yandex driver

Is the EU already crying?

The Austrian bearded lady, is that you?

DVD-distorted name of VDV-vozdushno-desantnye voiska-russian airborne assault forces.

yeah I know this, it's why it's so funny lol
first time I see it made like that

>fascistic conservative Sup Forums users worshipping some fundamentalistic terrorist islamic durkas because they both hate gays

funny

tbh Russian guy looks better but the Jew has better life choices and is educated. IT is a very useful profession because everything is computerised now, working at a tank factory though... lol

im sure it's a bait image

Why is Putin allowing him to make stupid statements like that and abuse the gay people? It will just turn into more sanctions for Russia.

>how can you be useless if you're working/producing something
american edumacation exists

google white sharia and see how far these retards have gone

when was you in Russia?

>Kazan is a Muslim city
Not at all.
Kazan is an old melting pot with a very mixed population and religion.
It's more tolerant to anything than just about any other city in Russia because of its unique population mix.

t. Rustem

How does chechnya even work?
It's a republic of the russian federation right?
But many of the things that happen there obviously aren't in accordance with russian law. So can they do whatever they want? Is it like "ok do your sharia law thing but pls no chechen war 3.0"?

>But many of the things that happen there obviously aren't in accordance with russian law. So can they do whatever they want? Is it like "ok do your sharia law thing but pls no chechen war 3.0"?
exactly

Russian laws aren't real.

That is actually a pretty accurate description.

A broken clock is right twice a day

what a shithole desu

victory day

yes, plus "muh national traditions"

>why do chechens decapitate gays?
b-but it's their national tradition, do you want to insult them, fucking fascist, muh multinational country, muh friendship of nations, my neigbor is chechen and he is okay, what's wrong with you?

and desu no one cares what's going on in checnya unless they go to russia. they can kill each other, rape sheep, sell slaves, whatever. what else do you expect from them?

>fighting fascism is a good thing

was it pleasure for you?

Based Chechens

that's a pretty picture

>mfw no submissive chechen cutie wifu

>muh board culture
You're a real cool guy on the internet.

are you really from reddit?

yeah sure. We didn't get to see the parade and the weather was so bad the planes didn't take off, but we had a great time
we met the chechen yandex driver ali when he drove us to park patriot, and then he came with us and pointed out the kind of tanks he had destroyed in the war

I am a cool guy irl as well

you are animals

hate of gays is directly relateed to how much of a shitholee a country is
see muslims

Proofs

>and pointed out the kind of tanks he had destroyed in the war
did he robbed you or tried to kidnap?

I have a motorbike

no, he had some kind of nerve damage in his spine so he used a cane, so I don't think there was any danger of that

Any photos?

I'm not who that user was replying to, and I'm not "from" any website. I don't use Reddit, but I don't see how that matters either way.

he's probably upper class and a fag himself

implying iki was wrong about calling most Caucasians subhuman

LOL, I had the same, but sold it for money on university, btw it was second, first was old af suzuki bandit

this is just the shame using reddit and no one likes them here because it is the sign of low iq

> I had the same
Normies are not allowed to post my waifu

Implying iki doesn't call everyone who isn't a Greek subhuman
>muh gay internet clubhouse
I know what it is, and it's retarded.

triggered faggots itt

t. Mudslime faggot

It is okay when mudslimes do it.

I think Ikibey is a very misunderstod character. People always dismiss him because of his harsh language and direct, almost offensive way of expressing his opinion. But we should focus less on his slurs and rather listen to what he actually has to say. Because most of the time he actually has a point.

You need to go back.

It's not only Muslim's that hate gays, pretty much anywhere that's still traditional does, example Eastern Europe or Africa

I agree with you. I would even say ikibey is almost perfect in his opinions, save of course the fact that he isn't a traditionalist catholic.

So Brazil how? Singapore is richer than you but they ban gay

And you are a german

what's wrong with being homo or bisexual?

I am a Greek you chechen subhuman