Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

peakgenius.com/iqscores.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you a man or a woman?

fpbp

You do frontal?

Do you have a cock

Do you watch rick and morty?

motherfucker you beat me to it

prove it nigga

timestamp and are you a woman, because women aren't allowed to have that IQ level.

>18
>still in HS
>no MENSA acknowledged
user im only 135 and i skipped 2 years in school
Shoo shoo, go bait in another shitty thread

Bad Pasta

What have you accomplished?

I'm willing to bet you've done nothing of importance with your life, and probably will not. You'll become depressed like the rest of us truly intelligent, get a standard job with no meaning, and end up having everything and everyone. No one will ever understand you.

Fuck I was about to ask the same you little fucker. Fuck you :(

Holy shit I just noticed the size of those pupils.

good for you, m8.

Timestamp?

Post your real picture nobby

>Implying that girls are more than just worthless fuck toys.
Kek

>11th thread ive seen of this same cancer
>always fags who fall for this shit tier bait

Lies and autism. Move along.

Why do you keep posting this thread? Do you think it's funny, cause it's not.

Brush your mother fucking hair bitch nugget.

2 paragraphs worth of description and it never dawned upon you to write your gender?

peakgenius.com/iqscores.html
One point off genius...nice. Never let anything hold you back from your personal truth. NEVER give up. You will do great things and bring understanding to many if you just believe.

Gorgeous regardless of male or female.

I have 169 is and it's nothin special, I just feel alone and I have to hide my power level anywhere I go.
Plus I don't see the point in getting friends nor socializing with normal people.
I see life on a different way, I have a few good friends and I had to learn to value the friendship of normal people.

There is nothing great about being wise in this society, it's all about the personal level.

if you really were that intelligent you're clearly the biggest idiot i know.

you were gifted with a potential that surpasses most people around you and yet you still need to brag like an underage retard.
instead of using your superiority you're wasting your time like all the other people here... but we have a good reason... there will allways be people around that are better than us. you however are gifted and you still waste all that potential even though you're gifted...

if you don't manage to at least achieve something in the next 5-10 years you can consider yourself an utter failure. someone that had everything and still wasn't able to deliver. actually the worst kind of faillure...

and yes just becoming a ceo or a gay wall street trader still would render you a faillure...

good thing you're just a normal fag like most of us here.