Well, it looks like my 4 year relationship is coming to a close

Well, it looks like my 4 year relationship is coming to a close.

Can we get a feels thread so op doesn't an hero?

Sorry to hear that annon
I'm sure you're gonna be okay

don't worry, you can fall for somebody else again user. it's just one person, don't give up

>Well, it looks like my 4 year relationship is coming to a close.

no, because we're all sick to fucking death of seeing normies come here with such fucking garbage. harden the fuck up and grow a pair.

You'll be fine OP, feels thread or not. You were able to hold down a 4 year relationship which means you're better relationship material than most of us. All things move toward their end, accept the inevitability of fragility and go find someone better than last time. You'll be fine.

i can't eat and watch anime at the same time because it makes it difficult to read the subtitles

She's leaving me because I'm so depressed its strangling her.

I think about suicide constantly and have lost all hope of ever experiencing anything other than suffering. I'm definitely not a normie

It's highly possible that it wont be. I'm bipolar, off my medication, and horribly depressed. And the manic month is coming. And manic months are always a struggle for survival, and I don't really much feel like struggling anymore.

There's a pretty high likelihood that I'm going to die soon. One way or the other.

A nice sentiment. I think I only held it together this long because of my remarkable ability to eat shit. For years.

I feel you there user,
It’s like life just keeps handing us shit sandwiches for lunch and dinner it gets to the point your only interest in life is to see what sauce tops todays sandwich...

I fucking hate life right now

Just an hero. You won't find anyone else. Or just go suck dick instead. Always some lonely homo out there willing to get their dick sucked by some loser.

Get back on your meds. There were some medical papers published earlier this year that linked many mental illnesses with certain gut bacteria cultures. Read into it, you stand a chance.

they have terrible side effects and my health insurance is going to shit in about a month. So fuck that.

1 month after I broke up with my ex, I ran off and enlisted. It took my mind off everything for the better part of a year, so when I got reminded of her again enough time had passed and I was spared the brunt of the pain.

That's a cool idea. They wouldn't admit me though because bipolar disorder

My 3 year relationship just ended, been almost a week of not talking to her, it gets easier kinda

When my last relationship ended, I didn't stop obsessing about her until I found a new girl to obsess about. I suspect that will happen again

At least you were able to get into a relationship. 95% of Sup Forums will never be able to achieve such a feat, including me, so try to look to the brighter side of things, specially if its not your first time being in a relationship.

Only gets closer to the "perfect one" every time you get dumped I assume

I don't believe a perfect one exists.

If I had some tip for Sup Forums autists... Just make sure you're meeting people, and aim for the mentally ill.

A normal girl would never put up with me but my soon to be ex is crazy as fuck. She's got DID (multiple personality disorder), Bipolar I, and a bunch of other shit

most people here have been kissless for many years so fuck off you whiny little bitch

>Just make sure you're meeting people, and aim for the mentally ill.
FuckThatShit.jpeg

Idk about other Sup Forumstards but I come to b cuz I have shit in my head that no one else can understand (such as suicidal thoughts and I have a hard time giving a fuck for people/things I don't care about), not because I have a mental illness.

And when I reffered to "perfect one" I meant someone who you'd be happy with spending long periods of time with, there's always insane in all of us, just gotta pick someone who's not gonna piss in your cereal cuz you looked at her funny

>papers just recently published suggesting something eastern medicine has been well aware of since the 1970s might be a thing.

God I love this country.

suicidal thoughts can be easily understood by people. It's not that uncommon

>piss in your cereal cuz you looked at her funny
well my gf is a fuck ton more kind than anyone I've been with. But she mood swings like a nutcase and just generally is fucking enigmatic as hell.

>I wish my parents were still alive
me too

Well idk who you talk to when you feel like that, but sounds like they are a great output to voice your thoughts

And personally have a friend who goes from happy to crying her eyes out in a blnk and that shit drains me just thinking about it

maybe you could suggest a break to her. you both might still like eachother a lot and just need space. not all "breakups" are speeding into another relationship.

My gf and I have broken up 3 times, through some terrible shit I won't repeat because it will never go away.

We told eachother all the horrible shit you never tell eachother. Now we have different beds and rooms, and try to make nothing about our relationship an "obligation" other than roomate shit, so we never get mad at eachother for the wrong reasons.

It's a really janky relationship but we truly enjoy eachother and don't fuck around, plus always make progress no matter how minimal.

ask to take a break, if she loves you she will think its a good idea and thank you for making courageous decisions. If she goes and fucks someone else, you know she didn't want to try anymore and you can't blame her. Find a non codependent focus and move on.

I am an idiot for posting this

The real MVP of Sup Forums

user, it will be fine. I got out of a 12 year relationship about 5 months ago. Fuck other people, Everytime you do, everything feels slightly better. Hell, you may even have good stories:

>2nd girl I banged after my ex was a bartender at a brewery, I'm now 30 and she was 25. Tall girl, almost as tall as me
>1st night we hang out I don't think shes into me that way and go to watch a movie
>She smokes weej and drinks a ton of liquor. We both get pretty drunk, her moreso than me
>I remember clothes coming off and getting a bjibber
>Wake up next day, my room is fucking trashed. Drawers open, tables flipped, my heavy bed is 2 feet from the wall, clothes I had put away are all the fuck over.
>Get up to go piss and slip in puddle near drapes. Go to clean it up, it's piss...
>Now at this point in my life I've been drunk a lot...like more than I should admit and the frequency definately reaches into problem area. I have pissed on trees, sheds, off balconies, and in sinks, but never on the goddamn floor.
>Ask grill about it
>She denies and gets angry
I'm fairly certain she ruined all my stuff and then pissed on my floor

PS: I don't see her anymore because one night she hit me in the dick twice and then said my dick didn't work then claims that didn't sound like her the next day.

Tl:Dr user, just go out there and get some good stories so if you do anhero people don't think you're a loser

I don't think anyone who glosses over your problem and offers suggestions on the threat of you being a loser not to take them, is trying to help.

Nice wannabe chad story.

Give up, user. You'll never find another girl like that again. Apparently love just isn't for you. I guess you're just a sad little man that no one could ever really love. Just end it all. There are many painless ways to kill yourself, do a little research and find out about them. If you don't kill yourself now you'll just spend the rest of your life thinking about the one chance you had at love, that you completely blew. and you should, because it's your fault for not being good enough. what makes you think you deserve a girl like her anyways? Don't you want her to be happy? Why would you want to make her miserable by inflicting your disgusting body and worthless, useless personality on her? It's over user. Just admit it.

By the way: /s

Relax user, you're fine.

If the kid has internet, his problems can't be too bad. Anyone can anonomously threaten suicide, if it's a problem seek help...does it even need to be said?

Didn't see it as a Chad story, I never said she was 10/10 supermodel and then I fucked her mom and all of her friends with my small 14 inch dick. Sharing a humorous XP with user to show him that hoing isn't so bad