What diseases/disorders does Sup Forums have?

What diseases/disorders does Sup Forums have?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawasaki_disease
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm addicted to Sup Forums

scoliosis

Epilepsy
Pretty mild though

i hav autism

I'm alive

Internet toughguy syndrome
Everyone here has it

I can't stop shitposting.

I'm nazi

Marfan Syndrome reporting in

Autism, depression, schizophrenia, gender dysphoria, PTSD, narcissism.

anxiety

Walking corpse syndrome

We got 2016 the person over here

'tis i

This guy

bipolar

Kawasaki disease

Ummm,
Let me think
I have aspergers
DID
ADHD
CLinical major depression
Bipolar
Major anxiety
Beta male syndrome
Psychosis
Alcoholism
PTSD

Inflammatory bowel disease, Arthritis

What are your other personalities' diseases?

self-diagnosed btw

I have alcoholism

Epilepsy. Probably going to be on Keppra for the rest of my life. Not all that horrible in the long run, just really fucking annoying right now because I'm trying to get my driver's license.

Type 1 diabetic
Hepatitis A
Currently do two 80s of oxy a day

Scoliosis

i am a healthy working man with a good life and a job yet i have no aspiration towards anything.

Logosis

Shit’s real, bruh

I'm guessing you have colored hair as well

Type 1 Diabetic for about 2 years now. Life hasn't been the same since.

vitamin D deficiency

Some shit fuck if I know what

Wish it would go away though

I have PTSD.

Switch over to psychedelics, better to risk a fucked up mind than a fucked up liver.

Im cringey as fuck

Dyslexia

everyone's hair has a color

You misspelled "have" you fucking autist.

Aspergers
Adhd
Tourettes
Dyslexia
So pretty much a social retard of the highest order.

Put labels on my problems so they become accepted an accepted dichotomy of society itis.

Symptoms include being offended, making excuses, and blaming every thing around me in an effort to become less self aware and bothered by things which it would make me healthy to improve upon.

Side effects include being dependent upon the most dazzling information presented to me to form my personality. Also an addiction to convenience.

Some people call it mental marxism but those guys are just faggots

Anything I can do to help?

Dunno, is there?

I'm a recovered alcoholic. 2 years sober

Bipolar disorder
Social anxiety disorder
Dissociative identity disorder

i am indian

double dubs=double bold

Keratoconus and a rare retinal dysplasia. Driving becoming lowly difficult I may go blind lads.

schizoaffective disorder.

I might be the only person here with an actual problem besides this guy

Crohns disease reporting in. Got it at the age of 19. My guts are going to rot away from the inside out for the rest of my life.

Alcoholic

Asperger's

Exploding head syndrome

Cardiomyopathy at age 35....
Thyroid disease-hoshimotos

my penis is only 07cm when hard

ADD
Wolff Parkinson White syndrome
Depression, but I'm coming out the other side of it

Well, you would know better than I would. I can tell you all kinds of stuff about reduced harm drinking, chemical relatability to benzos, why it can be effective, when its counter productive.

But at the point you're at I figured it would be better to ask. I'm sure when my stomach stops hurting to the point I consider starting the bottle I'll stop feeling helpful

>schizophrenia
>psoriasis
>divergent squint (lazy eye)
>going bold
>pretty much a manlet
despite all of this I'm not a kissless virgin and have had quite a few pretty girls.
Shame that now i'm getting older all of this^^ has got worse and to the point of suicidal depression

crohns is the new PTSD.

We all actually have it, watch them over saturate it to the point no one questions its origins or cares anymore.

>inb4 no mine is REAL because the labcoat smocked jew said so

I think I have autism from some reasons

Wpw is treatable with ablation

No diseases but I have allergies and I'm blind in one eye. I'm left-handed too if you could count that.

Have pigeons chest. It's not to the extreme, but sucks to still have it

Does addiction count?

Same here, sucks.

yer

there is no disease called kawasaki disease

In that case, Alcoholism

I think there is

schizo

it's like saying ass burger is a disease

raise hell

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawasaki_disease

Fingers crossed I don't have hep c. I get results Thursday.

No it's not

Osteogenesis Imperfecta
Major Depression
Alcoholism

Yea found out when I was in like 7/8th grade. Options were surgery, couldn't afford. Brace, but damn, you'd have to wear that for so long and I'd be in high school with that shit. Or just deal with it , which is what I had to do. Not as bad as it use to be

basically just alcoholism, aka anxiety

Picture?

it's clearly just a typo you fucking aspie.

edgy

Wow, similar story. My family said surgery wasn't worth it then. I gained some weight and started exercising some. Then it got pretty manageable.

Epilepsy, meds (Levitericitam Teva) are starting to not work as well as they used to, I've also started to randomly twitch every few minutes so that's fun. I also have rheumatic arthritis, so that's fun aswell.

My toe never stopped growing. I'm 46 years old and my foot weighs 40 lbs because my God damn toe never quit growing it's excruciating. I'm on 90 mg of hydromorphone everyday just to live while having to drag my dumb fuck foot everywhere. Plus I'm married so there's all the bullshit and pain from that, I'd end it all but my wife really deserves the misery so I'm sticking around for now.

I have a skin condition that causes super thick calluses to form on my soles. Hurts like a bitch to walk. No real way to deal with it.

what

Narcolepsy

Severe fapsalldayitis and possible autism

?

Could be worse
Yea only way to get "rid" of it

What, to what?

Both of these plus I might have HIV but idk I havent gone to get tested

Hypoglycemia.
Fucked up adrenal glands.
A fucked up liver and pancrease.
A fucked up heart.
Had alcohol withdrawls 9 months ago. (Just quit cold turkey, didn't think i was going to have them let alone 2 seizures and DT's...almost died from it, i was only drinking a year and a half straight)

I can't smoke weed, take psychedelics, eat heavy carbs, caffeine, or heavy sugers.

Its gotten better but its still looking to be 2-3 years before i get normal again.

I did it to myself but i hTe not being able to have anything nice anymore, if i smoke weed my geart goes crazy, i get blurry vision, my body feels weak, i start to tremor, and i rapidly dehydrate. The kicker is, i grow but can't smoke any of it.
Pic is 15 grams of 120u and 90u bubble hash I've been saving...

For sure the Indian one. Well, if he's dot head not drunk Indian.

You really should, because literally most fag guys are diseased. At least if you’re bi, stop spreading it to girls or the entire human race is at risk of death as a result of your mental illness.

My uncle had that, he drove a riding lawn mower over his foot no bullshit best decision he's ever made according to him.

jesus fuck cut it off u moran

I'm too attached to it.

Diagnosed severe depression and anxiety

not you again