Can someone give me answers for all 3?

can someone give me answers for all 3?

OP is a fag

Easy mode. Ask either bird which door the other bird would say leads to heaven. Both Birds would answer the hell door so take the opposite door.

That doesn't do any besides the easiest one tho

and whats the other 2 answers?

Pick a door at random and go through it, wherever you end up at least you don't have to go to work tomorrow.

Can't put much past you. I contributed 1 of 3. You're welcome.

You can clear the second hurdle by positing the existence of a second bird -- "If a bird existed that always..." or "You are a bird who either always lies or always tells the truth. If you were the other kind, which door would you say..."

nice

One bird is "bad" and always "lies", which is a sin. One is "good" and always tells the truth, which is a virtue.

Ask either bird which door leads to where they belong/will go after they die. Both will point to Heaven.

I would kill the birds, and guess.

OK, bird, I can't make any hypothetical statements so you know what I say is true -- I am walking through one of these damn doors AND I AM CARRYING YOUR SOTTY ASS WITH ME, so I am not asking a question that requires you to tell me a lie or the truth I'm just telling you it's time for us to go and it's up to you to get me to the heaven door by solving this idiot riddle unless you want to roast in Hell for eternity.

me thinks the red-hot door leads to hell

"Do I deserve to go through this door?"
Good bird should say yes if it is heaven and he forgives my sins. Bad bird should say yes if it is heaven because he must lie

Which door contains people just like you only going by the way you answer my questions in terms of honesty?

Since honest people go to heaven, honest bird points to heaven door. Since dishonest people go to hell, lying bird wants to say hell door but then since he has to lie to me, he also says heaven door. That question works for all 3 at the same time.

Maybe it is a freezing hell? Viking style?

>open door
>if its heaven, walk through
>if not, go through the other one

Don't forget to tell those birds to get fucked

ah thats pretty cheeky

3edgy5me

haha, the coldest door then???

How do you know which one?
Do you need hotter door, or colder?

"as soon as you open a door,you're stuck with it."
You love reading,right?

God Slayer Mode:

Ask, "Is it true that you always tell the truth or this door goes to heaven, but not both?" If the bird says no, you have the right door. If the bird says yes, pick the other door. Gotta love logical statements.

10/10

only a viking would enter through the colder door, feel free to use the hotter entrance user

>Walk through either door without asking shit.
>I'm a Christian, faggots.
>I go by default.
>Succ it.

There is no answer for one simple reason: In no where on there does it say that the lying bird has to lie by giving you the exact opposite answer to your question. The lying bird can just always answer with the following lie: "I don't know which door is which" and now you are always fucked.

Wrong. Lying bird says "I don't know" and he does a lie of omission. There is no answer.

pick a door, point to it, then say "this IS the door to hell!"

For the second one, just ask one bird one question:

If I asked you if this door leads to hell, would you say no?

You'll get the same yes/no from each bird for each door. Thus you only need to ask this question once, and it doesn't matter which door you reference, or which bird is asked.

God mode:

Ask a random bird: "If I were to ask you which door leads to hell, what would you say?"

Both birds will answer the hell door.

Still uncertain about the god slayer mode.

The door to hell is an emergency exit door type arrangement, the door to heaven has a handle to PULL open!

Couldn't I just ask one bird what my name is and judge accordingly?

True that

How is this any different to asking "which door leads to hell?"

May as well pick one at random

You can only ask one question

Right
One bird one question. If one will always lie and one will always tell the truth I wouldn't ask about the door. I would ask a question that I knew the answer as fact.
>What's my name bird?

Then you can determine which bird is which, but you're no closer to determining which door is which

I would just call heads or tails
too brainlet for this kind of thinking

touch both doors, the one thats hot is the one that goes to hell. pick the other.

problem birds?

Ah. I thought they represented the door they were next to

>can someone give me answers for all 3?

but wait.. which door did i come through in the first place that sure is hell door , so take the other for heaven .. take both birds as a gift to god

>can someone give me answers for all 3?
Ask the first bird, "is 2+2=4?"
Then you know if the first bird is lieing.
Ask second bird "is this door going to heaven?"
Take into account whether or not the second bird is a lieing or not.
Win

26km BERRY

Do a 360 and walk away from the birds and the doors

>implying the bird is omniscient instead of just knowing which door is which

Ask one of the birds if OP is a faggot, then the other which is the heaven door, you'll know which one is lying based on the first answer. Also, op is a faggot

Lol same, brother. But we ought to help these days get to heaven by telling them the real way, and that doesn't involve hypothetical birds.

>you get to ask one question to one bird

"Am I black"?

Yea one question one bird
One for left birdo
One for right birdo
1:1
If it was only ask one bird one question then it should have been worded better.

SHANNON Colney

"I'm taking you with me, which door leads to heaven?" Bird fuck might not want to lie after all

The third question.
Ask either bird "Please lie to me, which way is heaven?"
They will now point you towards the hell door, take the opposite.

Would it not have been worded "you get to ask one question to each bird" in that case?

by god he's done it

just say "what is my name"
the truth bird will tell the truth and say your name
the lie bird would have to say another name instead
after finding the truth bird ask which door is which
easy.png

Easy mode
God Mode
God slayer mode
winrar

the pinnochio paradox

The truth bird can't lie just because you asked it to. It's the truth bird, not the kind bird

You only can ask one bird one question.

you only get to ask ONE question to ONE bird tho so you cant do this user

literally been contemplating god slayer mode for 20 minutes, bump for answer

Easy mode: first one is easy you ask either bird which door the other bird would tell you is heaven.

The lying bird will point to hell because its the opposite of the door the truthful bird would actually tell you.

The truthful bird will point to hell because its giving you the answer the lying bird would.

god mode: your wording sucks. you said you can ask one question to one bird but interpreted literally that means you get two questions, one to each. So step one you ask one of the birds something you know the answer to and identify which bird it is. then you ask the other and interpret the results to find the door you want. This method also works for god slayer mode.

You only need to ask one bird one question. Think about it.

"hey you, which door would your friend say leads to heaven?" -> take the opposite door.

attempting god slayer mode
Tell either bird there is a voice in your head that tells you the opposite of everything you hear. Then ask which door would the voice in my head tell me to go through when i ask you which door leads to heaven?"
Truth bird would point to heaven but points to the hell door based on the condition of the question
Lying bird would normally lie and point to the hell door, but due to the condition of the question it would point to the heaven door however it can only lie and would have to point to the hell door.
Go through opposite door
>implying would statements are not if statements
>implying lying to the bird isn't creating a hypothetical statement in my question
>implying lying bird doesn't have an agenda to make me go to hell and sees through my ploy

so the bird lied twice?

Pretty clever. But lying about the voice does create a hypothetical imo

I suppose i could remove the hypothetical part and ask either bird "what is the opposite door that you would tell me leads to heaven"
Truth bird points to hell door of course
Lying bird would point to heaven door but has to lie and points to hell door
Go through opposite door either bird points to

What's your reasoning behind this, user?

"What door leads to heaven?"
Lying bird points to hell door
Truth bird points to heaven door

"What is the opposite door that would lead me to heaven?"
Lying bird knows opposite door is hell so he points to heaven door
Truth bird points to hell door

"What is the opposite door that you would tell me leads to heaven?"
Lying bird would point to heaven as shown above but instead lies and points to hell door
Truth bird points to hell door

Seems legit

"Which door do you deserve to go through?"

This works. Well done, user

>one question one bird

This question is impossible. Nowhere does it say that the lie bird must lie with the exact opposite answer. Saying "I don't know" when you do know is also a lie. If he answers any question with "I don't know" then this is impossible.

You lose for asking such a generic question such as "which way to heaven?" If lying about "which way" then he could point in any direction at all completely unrelated to any doors.

trips got god slayer mode. well done

God slayer mode: punch both birds in their stupid gay beaks and flip a coin

what on earth is the fucking point of picking a hole like that. obviously its assumed that he would say the opposite its not like we're going for realism in this hypothetical motherfucker

God slayer

Is this the ans?

Hello God

actually its rly simple, ask both birds same question twice and point at the same door
" is that door leads to heaven ?" both will answer but as it says one will lie the 2nd will tell the truth, after that u ask 2n question about the same door "Is that door leads to hell" one bird cant lie and the second cannot say the truth and will had to change the answer no matter the cost, the one who will change the answer is the always saying truth one

Wuss 2 + 2

b u m p

Yes it is very simple if you ignore the (poorly worded) rules.
"You get to ask ONE question to ONE bird."
I believe the ONE is capitalized and in bold to emphasize that only one question can be asked in total.

see

I feel each door. Since hell is full of fire, the door to hell would be hot, so I'd pick the other door.
To make sure, I'd tell both birds my name, and then ask them what my name is. The one who tells me my actual name is the good bird, so I ask him which door it is.

Easy mode:
Ask one bird what the other bird would say? The answer is hell.
Hard mode:
Ask one bird what it would say if it asked itself the question? The answer is heaven.
God Slayer mode:
Kill one of the birds and ask the other one which door is his spirit behind. The answer is hell.

One question you fucking turd

please elaborate on the questions for the first two
>implying birds have spirits kek

grab both birds and fuck them for all eternity in this limbo realm
>already in heaven

Then say "What is the wrong answer to the question "Which door leads to Heaven?"?"

Attempting god slayer mode
Ask one bird "what is my name?" if whatever he says isn't your name that means the other bird tells only the truth
Then ask the other bird "which way to heaven pal ?"

It works the other way around too.

/thread

but you only get to ask ONE bird ONE question ...

Yeah, you ask one bird about your name.
Thats 1 question to 1 bird.
Then you ask the other bird about heaven door.
Thats 1 question for 1 bird.

Or am i missing something ?

Ask nothing. Peek in each door. Take birds as snack on stairway to heaven.

No it's not. It's a hypothetical if statement, which will make the lying bird already lie about his wrong answer. Try reading it again.