I hate my existence

I hate my existence.

I hate who I was in the past, present, and likely future. Socially Broken from the norm of society and family unity. Mentally shattered from obtaining a clear image of life. Optimistically, pessimistic on anything that will come about to change my views. I surrender. Surrender to my circumstances, shortcomings, ego, sadness, and rare happiness. What comes can come effecting my life. Indifferent, Good, or Bad. I don’t care anymore. I give up.

How pleasing to say that. That I “give up”. Fuck your implanted beliefs and indoctrinations that have spoiled you into thinking that saying those words are so terrible. Fools you are.
How rewarding at this moment in time to stop digging this endless ditch to nowhere in life, throw down the shovel, and quit.

You want to keep your digging your stupid fucking ditch because you tell yourself to never quit, then great. But I say, fuck the ditch and the purpose. I say why dig this ditch of existence continually everyday without mercy, without direction, without meaning. Just so you can look back later in life and say wow what a long fucking trench I made. “Be proud of me family and friends!” When in reality nobody, friends or family truly give a shit because they are working on their own ditches so they too can be admired.

I pledge my spite, to this world of contradictions and meaninglessness. And to the God who has long abandoned us, one broken person at a time. And for the many struggles human existence will face as we swim in our own feces, we desperately cling to whatever will help us live through this piece of crap life, I say, welcome to the shit show.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=E4x6HJS2wn4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Enough with the nihilist platitudes. How do you not realize how insignificant these statements are? God has abandoned us? For fuck's sake. YEAH, saying "I give up" feels really good, but the rewards of even an ounce of personal responsibility are infinitely better. And it's not like you actually get to give up anyway. What do you think will happen to you in a state of surrender? MORE SUFFERING. Look inward for the source of your suffering, and don't pretend that the world or society or the suffering itself is seriously preventing you from reducing it.

TRY SHROOMS. GET SOME SUN. MEDITATE. FIX YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR FAMILY. And stop interacting with this fucking image board. Jesus.

You can stuff as much shit down your throat as you want. (shrooms, sun, meditate, etc...) but you are in no better of a situation. You just deceive yourself.

Ditch Digger! ( I Keed)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=E4x6HJS2wn4

Listen to some synthwave and attend a Buddhist class (Theravada or Zen) preferred

That's just the thing though. I'm a ditch digger, by OP's phrasing. Human beings just are. Things like psychedelics pointed me to the ditch that works best for my life, which is pretty good. It's not obvious to me at all that I engaged in self-deception in that sense. More the opposite.

Sun, meditation, and healthy relationships help regulate your mood though - to the point that you're at least not posting Columbine-style diatribes against humanity on Sup Forums.

Someone watched rick and morty and is all of a sudden a edgy nihilist.

OP here. Reading about this dude you posted has been my secret belief and passion in life. Translate, Transform, and Transmit.

Love it, will read more.

Kind Regards

I can't understand the fascination with nihilism derived from this cartoon.

The main character's ultimate power combined with ultimate nihilism wreaks havoc on what otherwise would be a normal family. It just ruins them beyond all comprehension. But hey I'M PICKLE RIIIIIICK

You used a lot of big words and such there kiddo.

Pretty faggoty really.

Or just deeper than you are since you are relying on rick and morty to teach you about nihilism.... and therefore project that onto others.

Transcend, as well.

It seemed like it might be up your alley. I hope you get as much out of it as I did.

Watch Maps of Meaning if you want a complete picture of what this man teaches and believes. It's long but worth it.

I can resume everything you said in a single word: immaturity.

Quite the opposite really. But that's ok. I don't seek your approval and therefore your ignorance has no consequences either.

What make you believe you're not immature? Tell me your age and range of experience. I'm not talking about jobs or school. Tell me what you lived, what you experienced, tell me what remarkable thing you did in the past

I don't need to justify anything to your posts. And therefore won't. It is your wrong assumptions that you have know dug your heals in on to feel right about yourself that I laugh at from a distance!

Your assumptions show your insecurity.

Captain of your own experience.

Suck it up. Move on.

See? you're a immature boy masking his lack of confidence or achievements. Maybe your false logic and lack or arguments works with children of your age, but not in the real world.

That's why you feel in the way you wrote. Your words are empty. You need to grow up. That is my advice. Take or leave it, is up to you.