Why Pittbulls should be banned in the USA ?

Why Pittbulls should be banned in the USA ?
>vicious beasts
>unstable/unpredictable behaviour
>naturally agressive breed
>pittbulls are not pets

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Qa5iNloHwA
pitbullregistry.com/PitBull History.htm
youtu.be/RKPnBKns6PM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>boohoo it's always the owners fault

Pitbulls are already treated as wild animals in cases involving the dog attacking a human.

Same can be said about niggers, yet here you are...

>knowing this little about the breed
>believing in breed specific propaganda
>posting this thread again
>being this retarded

Neck yourself user.

/thread

Same fag.

no, they r good boys

You're probably too young to know this (or drink or shave), but every generation has a moral panic over some breed of dog. In the 70s it was german shepherds. In the 80s it was dobermans. In the 90s it was rottweilers. There's always some breed the usual nanny state crybabies claim is out of control and needs to be eliminated.

This. OP have you ever owned or been around a pitbull for a long time? They're not aggressive at all. I can look at mine the wrong way and he walks away with his tail between his legs thinking he did something wrong. Doesn't like cats though.

Have fun when your sweet little babby childhood doggo turns on you and rips your throat out for no reason, cucklord. Pitbulls deserve to be shot on sight to keep them from causing any potential harm to humans.

>inb4 butthurt petafags

S M I L E B O Y E

1. Are pitbulls enormously overrepresented in fatal dog attacks?

2. Were those other breeds you claim there was "moral panic" over overrepresented to the same degree?

my roommate had a female pit, it was a good nice dog

youtube.com/watch?v=8Qa5iNloHwA

This, I remember the Doberman hype, my neighbour had 2 of em.

I know this is a troll, but yes.
They rip apart kids and other dogs.
There are plenty of dogs that don't. Get one of those instead.

As a rule, dog owners are mentally ill

They started by banning plants and fungi.
Now they're coming for your guns.
And then they'll come for your best friends.

No

Dont worry OP I agree with you. The ones who dont are rednecks/bogans/wifebeaters and earn less than $40k

Pitbulls are trash tier anyway. Good job you paid for a dog that can barley see out of the slits they call eyes.

Yes so viscous...This is a 1.5 year old blue nose pitbull that we are pretty sure was stolen from his original owner. We believe whoever stole him tried to fight him, as when we found him he had an abscessed wound on his neck and ear and his tail broken in three places. He was also 25 lbs underweight. Now he is at proper weight and couldn’t be more of a chill dog. I have pictures of a two year old riding him and him guarding my 6month old Goddaughter. Whenever she cries he goes and licks her feet to try to calm her down and comfort her. He’s sooooo viscous.

Pic related, my pit sleeping on top of me in a show of dominance while plotting to rip my throat out in my sleep.

dont let kids ride dogs, it can easily break their backs

Until it mauls someone elses kid at the local park and the government orders it destroyed

This, I owned rotties and remember the stigma against them. Best breed ever in my opinion. All pits I've met are always nice too. All about the owner.

Cute pupper user. How much does he weigh now?

You’re a retard. Pittbulls pass temperament tests better than most breeds and are great family dogs. The breed is a victim of bad owners who use their strength, courage, and tenacity against them. Fuck off.

Quit whining, my dog is absolutely fine. Of course I realize he’s not a horse but if he’s laying down and a toddler gets on his back and he doesn’t give a shit, why should I?

Yes, because all of the children he’s played with, the toddlers who pull on his ears and tail, and put their hands in his mouth, and he couldn’t give a fuck makes me super worried about that.

>Pittbulls

there is no such breed as pit bull, let alone pittbull.

>while plotting to rip my throat out in my sleep.

No shit you cocky retard, 1.5yrs is nothing. It still has the entirety of its lifetime left, so don't be so confident.

He was about 40 lbs when we found him, he’s up to about 65lbs now. We’ve been feeding him a mix of victor and satin balls. Really helped to put the muscle on.

Also, wish I had him when I was single. Taking him anywhere, every decently attractive woman HAS to come up and pet him.

>Quit whining, my dog is absolutely fine. Of course I realize he’s not a horse but if he’s laying down and a toddler gets on his back and he doesn’t give a shit, why should I?
because you can't fix a broken back, you'll be forced to put him down. would you give a shit then?

Yo fags, the main dog of the pitbull title is the Staffordshire Terrier. There are others, but that's the main.

Weinstein and Trump are now too old to compete, so they ban.

With this argument you can ban niggers

post victims of pit bull attack now!

>there is no such breed as pit bull, let alone pittbull.

there is either
american pit bull terrier (large)
american staffordshire terrier (medium)
or
staffordshire bull terrier (small)

>thinks $$=important

I was a dumbass kid once too.

(OP)
(You)

pitbullregistry.com/PitBull History.htm

top doggo right there, don't listen to those soyboy pussies.
>imagine being scared of THIS

Pretty big boy. He must be part American Bulldog. Or do you think he's full APBT?

I feed my girl Victor, as well. Grain-free High Energy Adult and Puppy. She's only 5 months, though, and 24lbs. I don't think she'll get much over 40.

there is a good boy in every dog, except Chihuahuas, they are little cunts

D'awwwww! What a bruiser! How old is he? 3 months?

Dogs are only little shits if there owners are dick heads or the owner has no idea what there doing

Yes but much like young negros, eventually they grow up and start fucking shit up... By this logic are we also not supposed to be scared of baby mudslimes too? Idiot.

>
>/thread
Niggers and their ghetto ponies

>pitbullregistry.com/PitBull History.htm

Still not a breed. The breeds are:

1 - American Pit Bull Terrier
2 - American Bull Dog
3 - Staffordshire Terrier
4 - American Bully

but what you don't realize, or have conveniently left out, is that they are good boys

don't you think my pittbull is an exception?

derp, i already covered that here
the link is simply a history

and your 4 should be 3, but 2 of those aren't breeds anyway.

>He must be part American Bulldog

the skull, stop and skull/muzzle ratios say not.

Thanks bro. Have had a Pitt for years and he's only gotten aggressive when provoked.

His teeth, which are gianormis suggest full pit. My sis in law has an American bulldog thats 80+ pounds. They are hilarious when they are together.

Any dog has the potential to be an asshole/vicious. But what most of the people that argue for pit bulls don't think to mention is that these are hulking, huge ass muscular dogs.

My mothers chihuahua is a little shit that nips all the time because she never trained it, but its little and not a threat to anyone besides small children. Take my same mother, and get her to raise a pit bull and it becomes a whole different story.

On the other hand, I have friend with 2 giant pit bulls and if they even start to act up he pops them hard as shit on the snout. They're like big playful puppies and don't bother anyone.

Long story short we really need a vetting process for who can be allowed to own the dogs in the first place. You can't just tell me that creatures with the build of Mike Tyson in his prime don't have the capability to fuck someone up though.

hi, passin by.. just wanted to mention that OP is full of shit

>viscous
Learn to English, faggot.

Dogs are not the same as people. Good owners will train good dogs, niggers are a total wildcard.

They should be banned, at least in Fl, because spics (Cubans specifically) abuse the fuck out of them and almost nothing is done.

Go away, Achmed.

Maximus (my pibble) and Jade, my sis in laws American bulldog playing together!

just from the picture it's obvious there's no ab in there

>vicious
I recognize my failing and will be sure to correct it.

Tits or gtfo

And good girls. Let's not forget about those lovelies.

>derp, i already covered that here

You left off American Bully and called one an American Staffordshire Terrier which it's not. It's just a Staffordshire Terrier.

That's a man, you dumb faggot.

Why would you want to see my man boobs?

youtu.be/RKPnBKns6PM

Uh yeah but how fucking easy is it to provoke them? Only dog attacks eve ever been aware of growing up are pitbull or part pitbull. If you say it it is the owners fault and the dog breed is so sensitive that it needs proper and special training to be a functional dog then the government needs to step in and require people to have pitbull training classes. Not that difficult to look at dog attack statistics man. You are stupid if you deny the breed is inherently violent.

Pitbulls are Niggers of the dog world.

see, like i said, no ab in your dog

any of the 3 breeds that are generalized as "pit bull" are easy to distinguish from an ab

the distance from the back of the skull to the stop will be no more than 50% of the entire skull
and
the distance from the stop to the tip of the nose will be no less than 50% of the entire skull

usually the ratio will be something like 40-45% back of skull to stop and 55-60% stop to the tip of the nose - but 50/50 isn't unheard of given the amount of outcrossing done to the 3 breeds

Except a Chihuahua has never torn a little kid apart.

in contrast, for the ab, the ratios are opposite, with the johnson type ab being as little 35% stop to nose tip.

you can verify this stuff on the two dogs pictured

>You left off American Bully and called one an American Staffordshire Terrier which it's not. It's just a Staffordshire Terrier.

after this, i'm not going to bother replying to you any longer

no such thing as american bully
definitely such thing american staffordshire terrier

Is it the breed that’s inherently violent or that people who want an “attack” dog inherently gravitate toward the pit? I’ll admit, when Max yawns, I could see how people would be scared to see that big ass head full of big ass teeth. I’m sure if I beat him and trained him to be aggressive he would be, but I don’t show him aggression and any time he does anything even remotely aggressive I put a stop to it. By remotely aggressive I mean if I’m playing with him and he wont give me a toy back, I put a stop to it immediately, just like I would any other dog. And yes, I find it hilarious when people in a store will shy away from him and hen have some 16 year old girl come running up to him in the store squealing, drop to her knees and start hugging him and playing with him, and full grown men are scared of him...lol

Koreans have the right idea, stir fry it's ass.

there's also differences in the distance between the ears of let's say an apbt and an ab with the distance being larger for an apbt compared to an ab

plus skull shape, jaw, etc.

while people can easily confuse an apbt with an ab, for people that actually know the breeds, it's as easy as someone noticing the difference between a 55 bel aire and a 56 bel aire with one simple look

I don't think you read anything I wrote.

only people who go on jeremy kyle get them because they are retarded enough to think they'll look tough walking with them

also it's a dog
a creature that shits everywhere
a creature that fucking barks, annoying the fuck out of everyone except the retarded owner that thinks everyone else should listen to it,

i don't need to say more

The same things can be said about niggers. Why not ban them? It would have a much more positive effect

Pure bred pit bulls are the fucking worst and should be used to feed starving Asian kids. Mixed bred pit bulls are normal, like all dogs, but Jesus Christ pure bred pits are horrible animals to have as pets; fantastic for a vicious attack dog tho.

>dumb as shit hippy, liberal, LGBBQT, SJW roommate gets a mixed breed pit
>he's super friendly, learns quickly, and never even pretended to bite someone
>dumb shit roommate decides he needs a friend and goes to purchase a 400 dollar retard inbred female pit bull
If y'all didn't know, female pit bulls are worse than males as they're like ten times more aggressive
>roommates method of discipline is going OOOOOOOOOOOOO in the dogs face
>It never works
>one day we hear a horrifying scream from next door
>the female pit bull had jumped the fence and brutally tore the neighbors little dachshund in half
>female pit is slowly walking towards the neighbors, like, 8 year old daughter while growling and covered in blood
>roommate jumps over fence doing this weak ass crying/screaming version of OOOOOOOOOO
>tries to do it in the dogs face
>dog is tired of this shit and bites her directly in the face
>I end up having to baseball bat the dog after he wouldn't let go

Roommate went to hospital, cops take details, and eventually my roommate moved out because she couldn't pay rent due to medical bills and legal bills... all because she just HAD to get a pure bred pit bull because "they're so nice and friendly and all the negative stuff is propaganda!" Yeah, she's changed her fucking tune now.

You got me.

this dog is a staffy

Oh yeah, they killed the dog too.

were her tits okay?!

>baseball bat the dog

Nah dude, the dogs name was Lola.
And it wasn't like "bat to face" since the dogs face was latched onto her face.

No. Not at all.

>Why Pittbulls should be banned in the USA ?
Because they are dumb as fucking shit looking, ugly ass animals.

Dogs are what you train them and treat them to be. I had one of my big Labrador's attack trained. I alwyas played with him very aggressively because I wanted him to be a watch dog. He was so terrifying that he would snarl and hang on the fence by his teeth if a stranger walked near. One of my female frenz has a pit who is a total wuss because she babied him almost from birth. He hides under the bed when someone knocks on the door or when company comes over. Pits are very powerful dogs bred to do damage, so if you do not properly train and socialize them, they, like any non-properly socialized dogs can be dangerous. Suz can literally take the food out her pittie's mouth. To me that is the test of whether you are top dog in your "pack": the alpha dawg can steal a beta dawg's food and the beta does not even dare growl. All you fags here need to learn how to train and socialize big dawgs. For best results has to be done from puppyhood.

OP is a fucking nigger
Pitbulls are literally one of the most obedient/loyal dogs I've ever owned
Its all about the owner

>implying PETA doesn’t practice wholesale euthanasia
>generally being this fucking retarded
Kys

Hahaha wow you’re just some retarded teenager throwing a fit. I bet a bully has one so now you associate the dog to the person who makes you their bitch

>ycyl thread
>try not to cry
>lose a lot