RACISTS BTFO

RACISTS BTFO

>they aren't just casing houses to rob later
Ooooookay.

>find and scout out elderly houses
>come back later and steal all their shit

They're either Christians that actually want to help people or they secretly rob people.

Wow. Really makes you think. That's it, I am now a #cruzmissile

These

>relaxing around blacks

this.
some niggers move beyond petty crimes and start to do some real smart hustles

dont they realize they are putting a person out of work? jose needs those lawns to mow to feed juan and alyssa

And they probably steal their valuables when they aren't looking.

you guys are such pieces of shit.

Fuck off, nigger. Your bullshit will never fly against people with experience.

>>>/reddit/

Relax guys. They are helping out people. Just because they are black doesn't mean that they steal. Let God just their actions. Maybe they have the heart to help out people in these difficult times.

sure

you must be new here. Sup Forums is always right.

Who cares, they are niggers

why are all redditors so gullible

No they're not. It's bullshit. That's why they're only going after the disabled and the elderly.

>Nearly 10 thousand upboats in that short amount of time

pure coincidence

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stupid liberals.

>god

kek

>2016
>still believing in fairy tales

Sup Forums
>wrong

>2016
>Not worshipping kek

You. Kindly fuck off back to plebbit and then kill yourself.

You too, you fucking cuck.

>for free

It's never free. Expect break-ins, in the car, in the garage, when you aren't at home, etc.

The only people who have ever done anything for free for me without any strings attached are my neighbors and my family.

I knew it.
Sup Forums is always right.

by the way, this is getting downvoted on leddit

kek

I bet it wouldn't even reach 50 if they were white people in that picture.

What does this have to do with race? Are these men representative of a trend among some demographic? I kinda doubt it.

If he's just smoking weed, then who cares? He smokes some pot after going out to help the elderly and disabled?
Fuck off, I don't like niggers, but for fucks sake he was doing a noble service and for that he deserves respect.
Don't you idiots have some high school homework or something?

>for free

Do they moderate Czechoslavakian puck manufacturing websites too?

hahahahahahahahhaahhahh

kek

Welcome to summer Sup Forums, were all the edge lords who'd usually be drawing swastikas in textbooks get to shit up the whole place

Yep, summerfags have always been a plague. Only such naive shits are so edgy.

You're worthless. Go jump off a bridge.

LOL! Holy fucking shit!

>white person volunteers
>nobody cares

>black person volunteers
>see guys?? they're like people!! I told you they can be like people!!

Why are liberals so fucking racist kek

Nigger, I've been here since 2005. Howsabout you learn to recognize that even niggers can be good people despite being niggers. Would I have them deported if I had the power? Sure. Am I going to be petty cunt about a guy getting arrested on what is likely a minor charge who was doing something really noble for his community? No.
Grow the fuck up and howsabout you go volunteer some place if you're so superior. Sounds like you're bitter that you're morally below a nigger who got arrested for drug possession.

You guys relize that Trump is going to get 5-20% of the black vote, There is at least 15% good, hard working blacks out there.

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

Seriously though, I'd keep my valuables locked away somewhere safe.

>community service niggers
>Sup Forums btfo

LOL

That I agree with. I hate these fucking threads being posted as petty bait because "OMG an anecdote refutes that most are shit!"

Guess what retard you don't get onto the fucking news for a petty drug charge you fucking idiot.

Mc ride?

How's about you move to Detroit, cuck.

No, you get on the news when it's a juicy story. I've worked as a columnist and when someone who does something important or unusual does anything illegal, it instantly will get you more clicks or reads, especially if it's a local story where people may have heard of that thing, eg, the lawn service. It creates a bigger connection and so a desire to read it.
>he has never heard of clickbait

lol, I've seen this video

Thought the same thing

>Relax
>around blacks
No thanks
>the year of our Lord two thousand and sixteen
>being edgy
Fuck off rarity

I'd bet money this is in the South

>relax guys
around blacks never relax

Because it's illegal, dipshit

Summer can't end fast enough

lmao...that subreddit does this literally every day. they upvote the fuck out of some SJW bullshit whenever nigs or mudslimes do something

during the paris attacks, they downvoted everything from the attacks and upvoted a pic of a Swedish soldier playing with some immigrant children

But white people volunteer all the time and they're never rewarded for it

its all fun and games until she looks for her purse and can't find it

Smart nogs. That old cunt won't even be able to remember if anything is missing.

>Niggers do so little public service that when it happens it gets on the top page of reddit

Hearty guffaw.
Shit I knew people in my own social circle who did this kind of shit, is it really that rare in the nog community?

Hmmm this gets 10k upvotes the same day reddit seems to be more redpilled? Before this r/all was filled negative black lives matters stories...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

OP is Cancer. Fucking die scum.

Such good people they mow your lawn before they rob you. Just great

Literally the most upboats I've ever seen on a Reddit post

Liberals sure do love their pet niggers

I'm with:
I hate niggers too but come on, you faggotcucks are unbelievable. Two black guys help out around their neighborhood and assist old people and maybe smoke a little bit of weed to relax and you're going to attack them? What the fuck do you do with your lives all day? I doubt it's anything helpful to anyone at all. Unless you're all out there helping the elderly or disabled (which I very, very strongly doubt) than you faggots don't have any right to say shit.

>but it's ILLEGAL!

So you're all how old...? 15? Please stop using this site until you turn 18 please.