Thoughts on the change of style Paramore took? do they have a future for when Hayley reaches mommy age?

thoughts on the change of style Paramore took? do they have a future for when Hayley reaches mommy age?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mH_z5vAkf2c
youtube.com/watch?v=5a6vcfZ1pWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think she might be the rare exception but I thought the same about Lily Allen.

idk but i want 2 cum on her tiddies

so is she going to divorce Chad or is would that be against her christian values?

I hope so.

Chad, not surprising, is a turbocunt.

I like their new style...Hayley has like 10 years on me but I think she's sexy as fuck and she will still be hot after mommy age

what is it with this mommy shit

She's getting old

She's only 28.

30 begins mommy age, she's almost there

40 is mommy age.

not for the mommy cinematic universe it's not

Is Carly a mommy then?

She can be my mommy

I hope she goes the Annie route and go full whore mode

hayley is such an ugly little womanlet

post her cute butt

Someone needs to show her Matthew 5:32. Jesus himself said sexual immortality is acceptable grounds for divorce (and possibly remarriage). :^)

Whoops, I meant sexual immorality.

tight

Zac isn't a great drummer

(not true by the way)

He kinda is though.

I want to watch some alpha guy cum in her mouth

This, i want to get cucked and have her get off on it

Maybe... but she still looks like a teenager.

Shes the perfect alternative christian gf

is she going to seduce the taylor next?

>takes over after Josh storms off whining
>wrote the incredibly catchy, opening melody for Paramore's biggest song "Ain't It Fun"
>has helped write everything else with Hayley and both are a stronger songwriting duo than Josh and Hayley
>helped out Hayley through her depressive period
>kept the band from breaking up
>helped bring Zac back
I'm not a cuck, but I'd be perfectly okay knowing I'd never be with Hayley if she was with a cool guy like Taylor tobequitehonest.

>Promised Hayley he wasn't going to leave when the Farro brothers both left
>Wrote their biggest hit after their 'lead songwriter' left the band
>Kept the band alive after Jeremy left
>Helped recruit Zac back into the band
>Seems humble about the whole experience despite being as important a band member as Hayley

Taylor is a top-tier friend for all the reasons you listed. It could even be argued that Taylor is more important than Hayley at this point. Hayley could attempt to pursue a solo career or start another band, but Taylor is the heart of the band.

Here is your (you):
youtube.com/watch?v=mH_z5vAkf2c

>she will never slap and spit in your face after chastising your for being an apostate

why is she dressed up like a minion

DELET!

CUTE

>mommy

come on now. I sincerely doubt she can love that way

>"I swore to myself that I'd never sing of love if it does not exist, but darling, you are the only exception"
>ff to now, they divorce
Poor baby girl, maybe she can't

He is a great drummer. Just listen to his drumming on Hard Times and Told You So.

>thoughts on the change of style Paramore took?
I love that change tbch. Paramore after BNW > Paramore pre S/T. They were very good during their first 3 albums but became even better starting with their self titled album.

Idk but i fucked her cousin in the ass when i was 14 and now her cousin is transitioning to being a man, so what does that mean? Am i gay now?

which is better? her thighs, butt, or dfc?

by anime website standards she's ancient already.

youtube.com/watch?v=5a6vcfZ1pWQ