Bournemouth Chelsea

Boruc; Smith, Francis (c), Cook, Daniels; Fraser, Arter, Wilshere, Pugh; King, Afobe
>Allsop, Cargill, Ibe, Mousett, Gradel, B.Smith, L.Cook.
Courtois; Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Cahill (c); Moses, Kante, Matic, Alonso; Pedro, Diego Costa, Hazard.
>Begovic, Terry, Zouma, Chalobah, Fabregas, Willian, Batshuayi

>Cahill is a captain

Broken Britain

Spurs fan here praying Bournemouth can nick something

It was him of Luiz desu, no one else is captain material.

>Spurs fan here praying

Is he our /official/ mascot now?

I've actually got Jewish heritage

this guy's fashion goes backwards in time

Good OP image

My condolences

but there's nothing wrong with being jewish

Just taking the piss, I'm half Jewish myself

Clearly you haven't visited the UK

My condolences

beautiful day in bournemouth

He's the chaddest looking player in the team.

>here is Zaha.....now its Benteke, he's in....!!!
>AND HE SCORED!!!!
>UNBELIEVABLE

Fuck off bandwagoner.

Good start

Who is Azpilicueta?

>this camera angle

hate these small stadiums

>Moses is back

really missed him last two games

How do you guys feel about Lukaku returning? I'd take Morata over him, but not sure about him in the PL

i'd take a young, promising, proven PL striker who has Chelsea in his heart over morata any day

Lukaku is a whiny piece of shit, Morata over him any day of the week

Not a huge fan, I want Sanchez.

WIlshere gets his goal today

Dumb moses

>Moses

Moses you fuck

Was he possessed by Slippy G or something?

Morata anyday

Costa is going to stay

Not sure arsenal will let Sanchez go this easily
My thoughts exactly about his attitude but Morata isn't proven in the pl
is right about him there

HAHAHAH

utter schooled by daniels

Meh, they sold Van Persie to United

>morata

I can't think of a more generic striker, his looks even come off as average. Lukaku on the other hand will bully defenders boipuccis and BLACK his way to a title.

This sun glare on the nbcsn stream is shit

Whenever I look at him playing, Lukaku looks so damn stupid on the ball. He'd be an upgrade over the current abbo-tier striker Chelsea has, but still.

All this talk about Lukaku and Morata what about Bakayoko? Aren't personal terms pretty much agreed to? Just need to agree to a fee with Monaco?

From what I have seen of him (Monaco CL matches) he seems like a Matic replacement no?

Why is Begovich okay with being the bench warmer?

I'm looking for a football player, not a father for wife's children.

$$$

No career aspirations, good salary package, hazard's booty to stare at

He's not, he will be gone in the summer.

Fab should have started this game to help break down the bus

Did you see that pass ? Wilshere is back to his best lads

>Diego Costa is not a God
APOLOGIZE

Yeah, I expected him to start today

fuck off bournemouth

Jesus how fucking lucky is Chelshit.

I'll take it.

DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO

FUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINAFUCK OFF TO CHINA FUCK OFF TO CHINA

LMAO

Literarlly world class

COSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A GOAL

DIIIIEEEEGOOOOOOOOOOO

>'diego diego diego' followed immediately by 'chelsea chelsea chelsea'
chelsea fans are such a meme

dat fucking goal lmao

absolute fluke always

At least you Chelshit fans can admit that this year you have been really lucky right? Reminds me of '10/11 Manure: played like shit got tons of refball and won the title anyway,

>that deflection

I'll take It and that Luiz pass was class

Based DIEGOAT

HAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRD

>booing the linesman
the fucking state of bournemouth fans

>this bitter as fuck "Indonesian" Arsenal bandwagoner

3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD 3RD BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD

AYYYY
Y
Y
Y

Azza

only luckier than ManU

THIRD BEST

>not even 20 minutes
>game already over
fuck off mememouth.

Bournemouth are a cancer to this league

Fuck me Kante that pass

>liiiiverpoool liiiiiverpoool
>cmooon uuu spuhhhs cmooon uuu spuuhhhs
>yannited yannited yannited
>comon citeh comon citeh comon citeh
>i just dont fink u understand xDDDDDD he's _______ hes better than ______ we got ____ _______ weeeeee goooot _________ ______ _______

Really makes you think.

>eddie meme

KANTBREGAS

>EDDIE MEME

AZZAR AZZAR AZZAR AZZAR AZZAR AZZAR AZZAR AZZAR

At least better you winning the title than Sperm.

hahaha get fucked bournemouth you utter cunts

for losing against 1st place? ok then

N'GOLO KANTEGRAS

So exactly why did no one else want to buy Kante?

no for being a tin pot club that bought their way to the pl (I mean this with literally no hint of irony)

Fuck off you delusional gunner. Chelsea have had no reffball this year

No, for having lost the game within 18 mins

truly beats me man

all those teams have songs that arent just repeating one word over and over

Did you know that Wenger could've signed Kante?

>bought their way to the league
>most of the players have come up with the team

t. N'Golo

Another question, what does Wenger think he's doing when he lets people know that he could have signed players?

That David Luiz is a pretty girl. Is she single?

Kante is so sexy id let him fuck my gf if I had one

>copying songs and replacing them with players names is apparently better than just repeating the players name

Also,

>thinking foreign players would appreciate "jus dont fink u understand" when simply chanting their name is enough to show appreciation

kys right now senpai

Kante wanted to leave but leicester had a clause where a non champions' league team had a higher release clause, mou knew this so deliberately had the worst title defence in history to buy him but roman abramovic didn't trust the process