Why would a girl tell you to message her whatsapp instead of regular text?

Why would a girl tell you to message her whatsapp instead of regular text?
who the fuck uses whatsapp in the U.S?

We fucked last night and then she tells me to message her on whatsapp instead all of a sudden when we've been regular messaging...wtf?

Because it's free duh?
Besides the aspect that marc niggerberg is reading everything you write it's better.

who is marc niggerberg?
and how does he have access to her regular text messages?

it's Free, it allows 100% free picture and video messaging, and also gives you Received and Read confirmations, meaning you can't ignore a text then claim it just arrived and you can see when you are being ignored.

That last part is popular among females

in short, she either wants to know when you are messaging her, has decided you are expensive to talk to and wants it to be free, or wants to send you tits for free.

so she's trying to tell me she's ignoring me?
because why would she fuck me multiple times and then make plans for today only to tell me to message her on whatsapp instead and not respond

who the fuck pays for text messages in the US anymore? I don't know anyone who doesn't have free text messages

He's the one with the best schtoyle around. You can't block him

are you 100% sure she's not with someone already?

It's possible that she wants to use a messaging app that doesn't send notifications (they can be disabled) so that she isn't found out by someone she's already seeing.

I mean it's a long shot but I've known people to do this before.

Because she probably likes it more than the regular chat app. Is that too hard for you to understand?

>who the fuck uses SMS anymore in the U.S?
fixed
SMS use took a tailspinning nosedive over the last years.
SMS is now mostly for machines talking to other machines.
most carriers are thinking about ending SMS support because it brings no money.

>only to tell me to message her on whatsapp instead and not respond

She wants you to use whatsapp because her boyfriend/other fuckbuddy doesn't check it. She doesn't want people to know about it.

She's ignoring you because the coast isn't clear yet.

regular text is for neanderthals, mr developing frontal lobe

i went as far as to say someone didnt message me at all if he used sms

text sucks, get over it. no encryption, no delivery guarantee.

ok this is what happened. we fucked last night and made plans to go somewhere tonight and she was really into going (like she was talking about it for a long time)

I called her, she didn't respond. I messaged her and she said probably not but to message her on whatsapp. I did do that and then she said what time I'm thinking about going and then she said she's at work and she'll respond later.

this is all kinds of mixed signals..I don't know what the fuck

maybe try taking it at face value, and if she doesn't get back to you later today, realize that she's not that interested. Or forgetful. Probably the first though.

Don't have to overthink things, user.

Whatsapp has a better selection of Emojis
perhaps she feels she can better express herself this way

Great photo.

but why the hell would she want to tell me that over whatsapp? just fucking message it

Seems like either she's not into you, or she's cheating on someone with you.

Either way don't be so emotionally invested.

see my other reply:

You seem to be trying to read between the lines some unstated signs from what she says.
Maybe you're too keen.
Are you the possessive/jealous sort?

Trips has the truth.

nope...it's just that she made me make plans and bought tickets to somewhere...I mean she could have at least said sorry.

She's trying to test your patience to see how much shit you'll take from her.
Just dump her.

why is she doing that? I'm not in a relationship with her. We are just like FWB.