Is he elite Sup Forums?

Is he elite Sup Forums?

one of the highest scoring Brazilians in the EPL after his own cousin, Juninho.

the brazilian yannick bolasie

I think he can be, he seems level headed too unlike other brazilians.

he is world class

lucas leiva was probably best brazilian to have around him in terms of that.

Not hard to be the highest scoring Brazilian when you literally don't have any competiton in the EPL

yeah he seems level headed unlike the other brazillians who won a ballon d'or a significant title in his club career.

but he can score blooters sometimes so that is good i guess

Not really the best achievement considering how Brazilians love to act like shit cunts over here. I love him though, I just feel like he should be a level above where he is now. Can be horribly anonymous sometimes

nowhere near as good as hazard

>nowhere near

rentboy pls go, good players don't fuck off mentally for a year

probably wouldnt play for liverpool if he was consistently on that level... or wouldnt for much longer

no he's just very good

the potential to be elite is clear though, he's only 24 after all

I'd say he's third tier depending on form. He's been pretty shit this year after all

1. donald/messi/suarez/griezmann
2. sanchez/kdb/hazard/aubameyang
3. veratti/marcelo/ozil/kane/coutinho

>Sup Forums starting to rate le occassional blooter man

wow

He's done nary a thing all fucking season. Then he has two good games and all of a sudden Sup Forums rate him. What happened?

He was injured, you fucking retard

>this fucking post

Just kill yourself

And what about the rest of the season, you fucking retard?

Not him but he was great until the injury. Then he was off for 2/3 months.

And yes, he came back in bad form after the injury, but that's what happens with almost every player, just look at Bale.

He need to play as a midfielder again. He is not a foward.

I hope he leaves Liverpool soon, so that he could play in the right position again.

>grease, sanchez that high
>veratti that low
MUH BEST LEAGUE IN THE WORLD

He's been "pretty shit" becuase he's not a winger. You can't put him in the same position as Hazard and expect him to be a world class player. He is a midfielder and has always been.

He's been "pretty shit" because he's not a winger. You can't put him in the same position as Hazard and expect him to be a world class player. He is a midfielder and has always been.

>this flag
>this post

Opinion immediately discarded

When you see him compared to firmino you see how valuable he is. Firmino by far the flashier player, but given the choice Coutinho is the one you cant live without.

yes

>le eplel

not even the best Brazilian in the PL

Who is it then? I don't remember a single brazilian doing well in the EPLEL, apart from, maybe, Gilberto Silva.

I really hate him, he is an average player with a godlike long shot.

Playing with him is like playing with 10 man most of the time, but sometimes he wins a game by himself.

t. urubu

willian

Diego Costa.

Qtinho is miles better than Willian and Costa plays for Spain so I'm not counting him.

firmino?

Reminder that he's playing out of position for more than 2 years. He is NOT a winger. He is a midfielder.

Sanchez/Azza/Mané/Sané/Sterling/Martial - those are wingers. Not Qtinho. I really hope Barca sign him so he can go back to play as a midfielder.

i am not even from RJ and i couldn't care less about Vasco, have fun fighting against relegation

>Vasco
I'm from south, meu negro.

>Is he elite Sup Forums?
Absolutely fucking not

>devout Christian
>has tattoos

He was playing great up until he got injured. Then he's been rubbish for a couple of months and now he looks to be back in form.

It's not an achievement to score that much when you ruin entire games by spending 90 minutes trying long shots

Sure some go in but the overall effect is a negative one for his team