People who Smoke Cannabis and eat Hemp are way smarter than you Sup Forums

People who Smoke Cannabis and eat Hemp are way smarter than you Sup Forums

It's only illegal in places because it makes you lazy and you can get taxless money from it.

What makes you not lazy ?

Hey asshole, read my post. I'm not denying it is any of those things

Smoke weed, everyday.

>lazy
What makes YOU not LAZY ?

Except it has done nothing from keeping snoop from being an arrogant and ignorant nigger.

I guess this is the new form of Reefer Madness.

Paint everyone who uses it to look like an incompetent idiot.

We are one remember this

lmao

as well as genetics...

>it makes you lazy
not true for everybody, when I started to use marijuana it actually improved my motivation in many ways. for some people it is an excuse to slack off, but those people should not be using it to begin with. so many of the mainstream "truths" about marijuana are straight up lies.

True and its name is Cannabis it reacts with endocannabinoid receptors in the brain

No it doesn't the person is already lazy. Weed just makes them enjoy being lazy more in the same way doing anything on weed is more enjoyable. Take your misinformation elsewhere, Ann Coulter.

Too bad it's not legal where i live. Had to give it up for job interviews. I'm just not the same without it

That is why people think it bad I think it is restricted by the work place fuck them

I snorted morphin not too long ago, it literally made my body forget to breathe, I nearly suffocated because I had to manually breathe.

Call me retarded, I don't care, because you're correct this time. I admit it was the most retarded thing I've ever done. Fuck chemical drugs (that includes molly and XTC as well - been there, done that way too many times, not worth it).

Don't do drugs, kids.

Glad you are still with us SMOKE WEED

Thanks brother.

Here, have a mary

if you are generally a lazy person you will be lazy no matter what you smoke and stick up your ass

marajuana makes you more lazy dumbfuck

yea... when you "aren't the same" without a drug you have a problem.

Other than items vital to your survival (food, oxygen, friends, etc) that sentence does not sound right no matter what you put in

>More lazy

ok tell me how and dont say "because it does you fucking idiot" show me peer reviewed SCIENTIFIC studies that show that, because I smoke weed and work 65 hours a week and support a wife and 7 year old child so tell me how it makes you >more lazy.

Dumb fuck calling dumb fuck ha

>marajuana
>more lazy