That was one hell of a rail.

why do i find that hot.

making her parents proud w her huge pupils

Good times, good times

In all fairness, MDMA is pretty awesome

bump

>I can't seem to live without you!
>without you what's the point?!

I get it though, one time I sculled a drink I found out after, had 4 pills crushed up in. My eyes were moving so much I couldn't read my phone. MDMA is crazy in high amounts, shit made me chew the inside of my cheeks to shit

I want to squat over her face and fart into her mouth

as her parent i would be proud that she's enjoying and experimenting with life. Drug users are the new explorers.

hell yeah, it's amazing

Maybe if you left your mummy's basement, you could experience new things too?

As long as she avoids the big 3

More girls on drugs lets go

That's right about when you can stick a finger up her ass n she wouldn't even notice

yep, i would be there for guidance kek

>line of powder few cm long
>viewed through shaky lens from a distance
>"one hell of a rail"
>"rail"

12yo drugs virgin trying out his patter detected

thats a b hole lol

We get it edge lord, you do drugs. Calm down.

She just took too much Mandy. Less is more with that stuff.

rolling this hard...

is fucking amazing. hoopers and light items at festivals are amazing as fuck when you are high as balls at a festival.

protip: if youve never gone to a festival go. even if you dont have drugs go to the campsite and you can easily get people offering stuff to you just walking around you dont even have to ask first. its amazin.

Typical twelvie Sup Forums user. You don't know fear until you've had to drive a friend to the hospital, high as shit, while your friend is in the back, passed out and bleeding from his nose because he stuck his straw into the pile and tried to finish the rest. THAT was one hell of a rail

sometimes closing your eyes is even better lol

When I was a teen I never drank or tried shit at all.

Now i'm close to my 30s -scary as fuck, and I just tried weed. Its fucking cool. Stupid fear-to-drugs-at-all-costs education.

What else am I missing, drugfags?

Fun story, I was in Nepal, dealing out of a hostel right. Me and a friend I was backpacking with decided to go out to a club one night (weirdly enough, Nepal does have night clubs and they aren't bad) to sell off some pills. Not super strong pills, but were selling them for 1200 (about $12 USD) so not too bad. Anyway, someone must have dropped the dime on us, because Nepalese Gorkhas come in at like 10:30, and these guys are badass on a level that would make American cops shit their panties. They all carry these badass machettes and threaten people with them. Anyway, they're searching people and me and my friend are too far away from the bathroom to ditch, so we end up turning around and finishing the rest. I only took 5, and he had to take about 10 (I know, dick move of me) and they caught us swallowing them, and searched us. Long story short, we had nothing left on us, but ended up getting taken back to prison for the night. I was high as a kite, but my friend was essentially rolling on this bench, unable to see anything or comprehend anyone talking to him. Was a scary night, and he's very lucky he didn't overdose

lost

ecstasy, mdma and lsd. Try those, they're awesome and quite safe

get out

feminist cunt

well that was stupid and a waste of good coke.

way to be a good friend though.

Fun story we did coke to "sober up" from all the drugs we took at the festival to drive back to the hotel at night since coke kinda dominates the feels of the other drugs we took.

I'd give MDMA a go, but in a controlled setting. With friends at a house party, music you like and NO ALCOHOL the first time. Buy 2 pills (caps preferably) for one night. You'll feel connected to everyone around you, and you'll feel the music in your bones.
I'd also try LSD once, and maybe shrooms if you like LSD.

you guys are retards, why didnt you take two and flushed the rest down the toilette?

true... but then you miss the festival booties !

those are as good as the drugs seeing them move like they are on top of a dick. dayum i wanna go back

whaaat?

yeah dude you should have taken two more. that sucks those little narc fucks...

and yeah man he is lucky he didnt die. idk what they would do over there? would they help him or not? did they like... monitor his situation at all or just say fuck it?

There was a few of us, and we had bought a few grams between us and just piled it up on a glass table. Someone dared him to hit the pile for as long as he could. He went for a few seconds, then his nose started pouring like a faucet and he passed out a minute later. Shit was scary and 'cause it was my house, I had to drive him to the hospital. Kinda put a damper on the whole night, explaining to the nurse that I couldn't sit down because my legs were burning

why does it makes me immediately think about Enter The Void

Dumb ass facial expressions aren't cute. No one really wants these breads anyway. Riddled with lonely virgin white knights.

We were standing in a line and had the pills in our pockets. We weren't allowed to leave the line, but we still had drinks with us so we figured safest bet was to swallow the rest.

great movie

Mushrooms lsd meth crack dmt

damn bro. you are a good man. way to look out for your fucked up bro. Its kind of an unwritten code to help them as much as you can you know? Same team farva, same team!

now the guy who bet him? he needs punched for 1. endangering his friend and 2. wasting the fucking blow

ur just mad cuz ur gey :D

I should have, but I wasn't personally a fan of molly, and didn't have the tolerance he had. I feel bad about it now.

And no, they did nothing about it. They saw him shaking with his head on my lap and did nothing to help or even ask if he was okay. They just through us in a cell and walked away

well where are the chicks on drugs? was that all?

Are these light finger assholes like the cunts at bonfires that bring a guitar to try and get free pussy? Just bring light fingers to a rave...

dude i was straight edge as fuck. its a wonderful world and it changes your complete outlook on life. You just gotta be responsible. and this is coming from a gym teacher who teaches drugs r bad to his students.

just dont be an irresponsible fuck and do too much. the best advice i can ever give you when it comes to drug experimentation is this and listen very carefully:

"you can always take more, you can never untake any"

they're cool when you're tripping.

k

says the guy posting pasta from 5 years ago

webmshare.com/play/OybWn
Molly on dildo

don't need to be on drugs to spot a try-hard.
>statutory "u mad" defence
>calm down
>edgelord

your patter is fucking brutal, nothing original in that head?

the best he could do is research carefully anything he plans to take. If you do your reseacrh and stick to the plan nothing will go badly. Just never take something that you don't know what it is

How about you post the actual vid rather than click bait bullshit attempting to infect new faggots with viruses

lol u admit ur gaay hahah :DD KYS!

how about suck my cock?

i figured as much those third world bastards...

i take that back im angry at them but thats their culture and you were in their country. Other countries have wayyyyy less tolerance for stupidity than america (where im from)

for example, ireland's cliffs of moher have howling winds and several hundred feet high cliffs above very choppy and inaccessable water. They will let you walk right off the edge if you are stupid enough... in america thered be 20 foot tall fences to dummy proof it.

I hate those guitar guys. I mean I don't bring my stereo to blast Hardtekk at a bonfire, do I?

not really usually theyre fucked up too and very focused on doing their thing

{true strike}

i remember being at a party 20 years back or so and some kid, maybe 18-22, that kind of age, not an adolescent, had taken something approaching 10 pills.

he was spasming from fully standing up, to collapsing prone, then literally spasming back up in a jump, from horizontal to vertical. it was the weirdest thing i've ever seen. watched the whole thing in a daze as eventually they carted him off in an ambulance. didn't know him well but the rumors were permanent brain damage.

another time a friend who was a bit older, maybe early 30s, his wife had just left him. she was still out, on the pills, fucking around with younger guys on the scene. we were sitting in one guys room which he'd totally decked out in scaffolding, so he had raised areas for the decks, and different platforms.

i just watched this guy sitting cross-legged in the middle of the floor, slowly breaking down into floods of tears. finally managed to rouse myself to go and comfort him, tried to stand up and connected the back of my head to a scaffold nut at full speed.

i've still got the scar/lump on my head 20 years later. never did comfort the guy. shame, he was one of the coolest guys i ever met, one of the best DJs i've ever seen.

Your level of faggotry is over 9000.

yeah but if you say something to him you will get labeled as the jealous fun hater and you wont get fucked. those dudes are twats though

s1.webmshare.com/OybWn.webm

Yeah, I can understand why they did what they did and a lack of education is probably a big contributing factor. They're pretty lenient with people being caught with hash, but less understanding with any other drugs.

dude dont fuck around go straight for heroin

It really is, although I never understand how people abuse that shit. The comedown is so rough, so like one time every two months is enough for me. Sadly haven't done it in about a year probably.

That looks like consent to me... unzip

MDMA and LSD or shrooms, anything else I've tried I could honestly do without.

k

post pics with timestamp

That sucks. Really easy to fuck yourself up when you don't have proper control of your body.
My worst experience was when i bought about a gram of MDMA crystals from a friend, who vouched that it was 80% pure, but I didn't believe him (he had a habit of exaggerating over the purity of his drugs). I ended up putting about 0.2g in a drink and swallowing it. It got to about an hour later and I still wasn't feeling anything, so i decided to snort a rail of around another 0.2g. At this point I was very quickly coming up, but decided "fuck it, what's the worst that can happen". If you've ever snorted MDMA crystals, you know that it; 1. Burns like shit and 2. comes up very quickly and VERY HARD. anyway, I went back downstairs to sit with my friends and it hit me on the stairs, I was now rolling from the crystals I swallowed and in almost an instant, the MDMA I had snorted hit me and I went light headed, it was one of the worst feelings ever and I just collapsed down the stairs. My friends woke me up, but I started throwing up for 10 minutes, and they felt really good for a couple of hours, but that was when i knew I had to cut back my MDMA use, because I had scared the shit out of all of them

Yeah, I only do it about once every 3 months. No matter how much I do on a Saturday, the next day is always a write-off. I just need to sit down and wrap myself up in a blanket with a few cones.

same

3 months to let your neurotransmitters regen

back in the day it was pills 3 times a weekend, and sometimes on weekdays.

youth is awesome.

i still remember each time each drug became not worth doing any more

>weed, after using from 13-23 or so, made me too paranoid as more problems appeared in real life

>acid, after using from 15-20 or so, just one sunday the comedown was so bad, for both me and my mate. some cunt was sitting in a car outside our house from about 4am. no idea why. he spotted it and couldn't get it out his head. by 6am he had me convinced we were being staked out, i was hiding pills loose inside the beanbags (took me months to recover them all), hiding hash out in the rubbish bins, taping the speed inside the loft, the works. nothing ever came of it

>MDMA, i got to a point i would be lying trying to sleep after a night in the club, lying face down in my bed, feeling like I was falling into a pit of water, unable to breathe, then jerking back up choking for breath. no muscle control. scared the shit out of my GF.

>coke I was travelling up from London with 2 ounces of coke on the rock, looked like little austrian cheese tubes. I had it in my sponge bag, this was back in the day you could carry everything in hand luggage. seemed the safest place. I got examined and the attendant unzipped my sponge bag, lifted out my aftershaves (which I carried in the card boxes), opened the card boxes, examined behind the flaps, leaving 2 ounces of cocaine fully exposed to view, then packed it all up and sent me on my way. Done.

you from england?

scotland, but this was down in yorkshire, lived there for a few years.

haha yes the british isle yputh have some of the most unhealthy consumption patterns

like 2+ grams a night every weekend

Best drug ever..

ever candy flipped?

spuiten&slikken

if you like this you should see the one where they do lsd and the girl just stares into the camera, that gives my heart an erection

in fairness, i think thats likely because a lot of what we get is crap.

for years i got good drugs. coke on the rock, base speed, speedballs (still not sure what these were, this is 25 years back?) which were little pink spherical caps with a flat band round them, amphetamine and something else, definitely not your heroin'n'speed speedball (i hope!). lovely grass, good soft black and red seal, microdots, full printed sheets of acid, all easy and freely available as long as you could handle yourself.

when I moved down to england it all went to shit. i was bring stuff down from scotland when I could but started buying around leeds and yorkshire and i'd buy 300 pills, find out there were only 225 in the bags later. or buy 300 pills, then everybody in the club was complaining about them not being good, guys who took 50 a week wanting their money back.

coke was yellow and obviously cut with speed, and so banging 2 grams would be the only way you'd even get a coke buzz.

but every weekend was the norm and most weekdays from about 13 - 25 for me. since then its just been coke, speed and a little bit of MDMA powder.

i hear you guys talk about this wide variety of 2c-variants, molly, pure mdma, etc etc- for us we just got it in large amounts, took it and saw what happened. when it was good, it was good, if not, not.

but it was literally get it, put it inside your body and find out what it actually was when I got down to england.

Damn that sucks

And sounds extremelyunhealthy

don't think there is a 'healthy' way to abuse drugs?