ITT: Can we imagine she won? Just pretend for 1 fucking hour of decency and positive energy...

ITT: Can we imagine she won? Just pretend for 1 fucking hour of decency and positive energy? Is that too much to ask for? Just imagine where things would be if that fucking Oompa Loompa didn't steal the election with his little Russian trolls?

Nice bait, but if you're serious then America would be in the shit. Unemployment and illegal immigrantion would be at all time high amd we would be headed to if not already involved in a third world war

we have an oompa loompa but at least its not a woman

You can't be serious

fuck off to pol

Things would be slightly better for some minorities, but the poor would overall still be getting fucked. Nazis wouldn't feel like they're allowed to be in public as much though, so that'd be cool

If history is an indicator then the Clinton Family Fund would receive another 100 billion in kickbacks. So it would be good for the Clintons

If Clinton won, we wouldn't have school shootings every week!

Whats with all the kike threads today? Soros get bored?

i second this. her corruption and unethical problems aside, the economy would be at an all time low and we'd keep wondering why raising the taxes on the already highly taxed high income bracket made jobs disappear.

Shut up sergei.

Probably a bait but I'll bite.

Trump is partially responsible for the highest stock market in decades, lowest unemployment in america and the economy is booming.

Who cares about that though, he's a loud mouth and looks like a fictional character so let's make fun of him.

>pic unrelated

>derp

>never mentioned the debt
>Was talking about unemployment, stock market, mentioned about successful economy
>Suddenly pulls out debt out of the ass.

>Was talking about unemployment, stock market,
just continued momentum started by Obama

Bill Clinton as the First Gentlemen. Where do I vote.

You can't be serious

Yet Trump just halved the trade deficit with China. Neither H or Black Jesus could pull that off. Also, no TPP or Paris Climate Accord, aka wealth transfers to third world nations.

Trump is god damn hilarious! So glad he's my president.

On a serious note, can you tell how other world leaders take us seriously now? Trump don't fuck around. No more of this PC bullshit letting in fuckers who ruin our culture.

Lrn2 history or even read some political thought. Her actual policies would have been disasters for us.

cry more bitch millennial

sure kid

sure kid

this mad

and have another lizard dickhead in office? I think not!

sure kid
when did this happen?

sure kid

nope just ww3