I have decided to end it all and become an hero. Roll a 71 and I will link you to my cam so you can watch me do it...

I have decided to end it all and become an hero. Roll a 71 and I will link you to my cam so you can watch me do it. Pic related, it's me

Other urls found in this thread:

420chan.org/irc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

roll

roll just incase

Do it pussy

lol sure faggot

OP will post this shit.. whoring his server

Proof by pic of face and timestamp

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hollllly shit my sides hahahahahahahhahahahaha

(copypasta 39188338: when someone claims they're gonna kill themselves)
……
Dude,
every 15 minutes, some
ATTENTION-SEEKING EMO CRYBABY
jumps on Sup Forums
asking about killing himself, suicide, or
…..painless ways to 'do it'……
You fuckers are so TRITE and PREDICTABLE,
it's like you all read the same fucking script.
why are you faggots such
PATHETIC
UNORIGINAL
COWARDLY
attention whores?
=====
'how do I end it all....'
'i'm saying goodbye bee...'
'gonna do it, don't try to stop me...'
'easy and painless way to ....'
====
and what's more important, you ARE NOT GOING TO DO IT
you're just fishing for NEWFAGS to beg you not to do it,
it's like some DOPAMINE FIX you get from losers telling you.
none of you faggots have ever done it,
you just post your whining and then jack off with tears in your eyes
…..
just do it already,
really, kill yourself, don't worry about how, just do it
YES,
THE WORLD REALLY WOULD BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU.
;)

OP wont deliver lol.

Wont deliver

dont do it, you have lots to live for. Please. Remember the too soon girl. She died too soon and it really impacted the community. Talk to someone, tell your doctor. there are options out there

roll

rooooolololololo

>being this gullible

deliver link

>using greentext
This chan is the dark part of the internet. Ive seen things happen here i want to forget

Op won't deliver

No chance

Looking for deliverery

no one has rolled the number so we wont know yet

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIE TRANNY SCUM!!!

rolling!

kek

roll

roooolll

so close

dont do it

Rolling for le 9gag army xddddddd

roooling it goes

>they see my rolling

roll

the 9 gag army guy won

le winrar

Kekekek

Damn I'm good

*gay

lol does it count if a 9gager rolls? get back to 9gag and post pepe means lol

same fag

Just fucking post it pussy

I wish

Delivery as promised. This site wont let me post my cam link because it thinks it's spam. Google search "irc client," download, connect to irc.420chan.org and join #420chan
I will post my cam link once a few of you join. My name in the chat is jane.

wow OP is delivering. Dont do it, it will just bring the press here again. we should be living in the shadows

"OK"

I just joined and it looks legit. Jane is there

>being this gullible

maybe this is the first time we have rolled the correct number

(you)
>being a newfag and not knowing our history

Do eeeeeeet faggit

She posted the link

It's happening!!!!!

he

called it
but you faggots fall for it each time

post pics pls im in lecture rn

Rollan
If dubs ill also an hero

Don’t do it, accept Jesus Christ as your savior. Your life will change I promise.

please contact one of the admin, They will be able to point you in the right direction towards some help. they are here for your safety

I don’t understand how this comment is constructive, or encourages the reader to think more deeply about anything. It appears to me that this comment’s only purpose is to display the cleverness of the author. Unfortunately, despite the collective efforts of the commentariate, we do get infiltration from those who are apparently determined to give the impression that they are incapable of parsing an entire piece of writing and reading it as a whole.

As has been previously noted (regular readers will be aware) we (that’s the “Royal we” — fellow commenters, occasional contributors such as myself and the moderator team) are engaged in an ongoing attempt to keep the quality of comments at its former impeccably high standard. Sadly, this is more of an effort than it should be.

And as a writer, it is rather tiresome having to try to explain to the occasional numpty who happens across a post basic reading comprehension skills, how to follow an argument when it is constructed long-form and the ability to master data interpretation.

And I’ve just caught up on all the subsequent comments on this page. All the other commenters have managed to make coherent and intelligible contributions that furthered my understanding or gave me something to think about, because they took the trouble to type more than a single sentence. I don’t agree with everything that’s been said in other comments. Quite the opposite in a couple of cases. But at least I understand what was expressed and the intention behind it.

>being this desperate to engage in damage control
>misusing the term newfag

Nice

tldr lol

>I don’t understand how this comment is constructive

What's happening???

beep beep shit meme detected
an old fag would never use such a bad meme

>"OUR history"
are you actually autistic, user-kun?

>an old fag would never use such a bad meme

>still trying so hard to damage control

i hate summer. lurk more before commenting.

>i hate summer
(pasta #314159265 when a mongoloid misuses the term 'newfag' or 'summerfag')
NO you inbred trisomic faggot, just because you call them that doesn't make it so.

=====learn what the terms mean before you embarrass yourself further========

NEWFAG:
The term newbie was used during the 80s and 90s BBS/USENET days to mock new members of message boards who NOT KNOWING THE RULES AND CUSTOMS, BEHAVE IN A GENERALLY CLUMSY, LAZY, AND IDIOTIC WAY.

Newfag became a popular term on Sup Forums around 2006-7 for the same reasons: NEW USERS WHO ARE LAZY, CLUMSY, AND IDIOTIC.

SUMMERFAG:
The term summerfag was similarly inspired by USENET culture, but this time from "Eternal September" where every September on college campuses, freshmen flooded USENET (which was mostly nerds and scientists) with the same idiocy as newbies. A similar phenomenon happens every summer when all the 10-year-old edgy kids get out of school and flood Sup Forums.

Both groups exhibit clumsiness, laziness, and willful ignorance IN LARGE QUANTITIES.
Simply stating a stupid opinion, being edgy, or missing the point isn't proof, YOU MUST BE WILLFULLY IGNORANT OF HOW SHIT IS DONE HERE.

TLDR: if you didn't read the above, you're a newfag (lazy) and your misuse of the term only proves how much of a pathetic newfag you are.

>mfw you use damage control
>yfw you dont understand it

>stay mad and salty for being called on your gullibility, faggot ;)

What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true.

You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist.

Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now, lad.

this
/thread

you are such a fucking retard, faggot. GTFO

its cute that you have seen that on another thread and brought it here. I have been on the chan for years. I was here for "toon soon", the haboo raids and the gooseberry raid. So you have just made an idiot of yourself

cry moar, faggot

HOLY SHIT GUYS ITS LEGIT

>being this desperate

>faggot

fishing with dynamite. How did you bite at the fake "newfag" troll. Hang your heads in shame.

>I have been on the chan for years
kek

please refer to

> still desperate to damage control

is english your first language?

same fag

you wont

No shit if even half these faggots actually killed themselves 4chin would be leading cause of death among faggots.

bunch of b8 and faggotry

420chan.org/irc/