How to forget about ex gf?

how to forget about ex gf?

>split up 6 months ago
>don't stay in touch
>still think of her every day

I just want to forget

You dont

Go find a random to fuck it helps a lot

Learn to appreciate yourself and being on your own. Random other girls won't fill that gap despite people saying 'hurr go out fuck someone else'

Get back into hobbies, spend some time learning to be happy with yourself

this

How can i be happy with myself if i have myself?

1. Accept that you are beta
2. Stop being beta.

This doesn't work for everyone, especially prideful people.

I've done it and it just me feel even more shitty afterwards because id essentially "used" a girl just to try and forget about someone else. That's weak and i just felt shameful for it (even though the girl had a good time).

I missed my ex so much Inwas literally sick for months, depressed for a couple of years.
So sad.
That was many years ago and now I gotta think hard to remember her name.
Meh, I got over it and so will you.

Assume you mean hate yourself. Why do you?

Good job user it only took you a few years...

I feel ya brah. Fucking shit sucks man. But it gets better after a while

Because I'm a piece of shit
I'm useless and would be better off dead

It's been a year and half and I still think about mine on occasion. Depending on how attached you were you will keep thinking about her for a long time. Mine was a shit relationship, and now I have the best girl ever. So now the only time I think of her is how my girl is better than her in every single way. So my answer is don't remember the good times and eventually you will find someone too replace all the good times you had with her with even better times

Get a new one. It isn't that hard.

Yea yea beta. Keep dreamin you fatbag

Be specific. Are you too lazy to even have a real reason you hate yourself?

If you're fat, lose weight. If you're lazy, explore where you live. If you're poor, get a job.

There is no man devoid of all worth.
Learn to be ok with yourself, peace comes from within, it's not something that is acquired from other people, (sound like the fucking Dalai Lama lol)

>It isn't that hard.
Teach me your ways, master

It's really the only good advice at the moment for him. I'm kinda in the same boat as OP here

1) lose your second virginity (fuck someone else)
2) repeat
3) oh shit, you like one of those girls
4) new gf

>spend some time learning to be happy with yourself

Much easier said than done. I've been split from my ex for a few months. Not spoke once to her since the day we ended, removed her from all social media etc. Hang out with friends and been out every weekend. I've been doing a night course in business, as well as started up my own business. I'm working out more a few times a week. Basically, I'm busy and doing the whole life improvement thing.

I still think of her every day. When I go out with friends, I'll be stuck in my own head a lot of the night anxious if she's going to turn up at the same place (we live in the same town, into the same music scene). I've not had any motivation to pursue other women, and tbh I've not met anyone that even peaked my interest.

You can be doing everything "right" and still your ex can be stuck inside your head if you're just an old romantic.

Don't be fat.
Don't be autistic.
Don't play video games.
Get money and spend it on women when you go out to places.
Get fit.
Be confident.

I'm a depressed piece of shit
I won't amount to anything
I should've been aborted
22 and only had one gf and even she broke up with me after 3 weeks out of the blue, now she won't even respond to my messages
I have no friends, no job
I only go to the gym

Focus on something else. Getting a new girl, developing a hobby, learning something. Doing nothing leads to overthinking and recursive thoughts which just leads to more doing nothing. I assume she broke up with you? If so, she wants to see or hear that you're miserable. The best thing to do is to live life and be happy, that shit will drive her up the wall at best and if it doesn't then you get to be happier without her

That's an odd age to still be in jr high.

Get under someone else.

Very this

10 years

pain is still there

I do all those but the last one
>Be confident
gee thanks I'ma go and be confident now

Bro... same kinda boat. You can be doing everything right and you can't help thinking of her every day. I hope this stops eventually because it brings me right down when I'm reminded of all the shit.

Just be glad ya'll don't live in the same apartment complex as your ex and had to see her with her new BF less than a week after you ended.

It's been months now and we haven't spoken once but end up seeing her frequently just because of how close we live. Don't want her back at all but it's torture seeing her, making it so hard to completely move on. Seems like she's onto another guy now since the one after me, and I know that just from heading to the bar this past weekend and passing them on the way out.

Sucks ASS.

Good. It will help you considerably.

Sounds like a real whore. Kek being tortured by a whore.

buy one of these and regret nothing.

When my ex and I separated, I told myself that everytime I'd remember the good times we had, I'd force myself to also remember the bad times. Eventually, missing her just became tedious and pointless. It's worked out pretty well for me, and it may work for you too.