My friend invited me to stay by her a while ago and while she was in the shower i was checking my email on her laptop...

My friend invited me to stay by her a while ago and while she was in the shower i was checking my email on her laptop (phone was dead and didnt have a charger).

long story short, I decided to snoop and found some nudes that she took to track her gym progress.

Any1 have any similar stories? I'll dump the whole set regardless.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1alI4YtJd3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's fucking hot. What was your reaction to finding her nudes?

>Sis in law gifts me old iPod touch
>Torrent a good recovery tool
>Scanning I'm so anxious
>Just 1 pic of her doing a split in bootyshorts
>Bummed out but still fap

An erection.

Very hot OP lets see how she progressed

Diamonds, dude. I was unsure if she wanted to fuck that night or if I was friendzoned, but these pics got my testosterone puming so much i didnt give a fuck and went for it.

fucked her 3 times before the morning, then dipped.

howd you get ahold of these quickly without her finding out? You email them to yourself?

yep, since i was already logged in to me email i just quick emailed them all to myself then logged out

holy fuck man, more!!!

ZZ had a much longer beard in the old days.

She's hot and you're a shitty friend

damn straight i am, faggot.

>dat scap imbalance
1/10 would not spot for

more ass or pussy please?

how many you snag, op?

I love the rush of finding pics like this. If they leave their phone but wont be around for a minute I always check. Computers too if I have the chance. Ive done this but only had time to snap a pic with my cell so the quality wasnt as good on some. Here is one I took. Sorry have to blank the face.

yeah OP, I've done a similar thing. it was a friend who had already sent me nudes, so i knew there would be more. sure enough, found several more on there and emailed them to myself while she was passed out in bed

Bump and dump

Moar

is there any good and quick way to scan phones or laptops for pictures like that?

Why u blank? Noone will recognise lol

fuck yeah OP i’ve got a hot cousin i do this to all the time. we are close enough that i know her phone password and she occasionally stays over so i just wait for her to fall asleep, sneak in take her phone, go through her convo with her boyfriend, steal the pics, and sneak the phone back. it’s so fucking hot

Share pls

my best faps always come those nights

Post her?

eh. idk if i’m really tryna leak my cousins nudes lol

she took umm i think someone took them it's super annoying to use the countdown

>/
block her face, just want tits tbh fantasy is hot enough, need an image or two

Shit, at work but will dump when I’m home. About a year ago fixed a phone screen for a cute nurse at work. Charged her cost of screen due to her hotness. Told here I needed her lock code after so I could make sure it all works. Boom, mother load of nudes. Saved all to computer, of course. Week later another nurses asks if I can fix hers. Same results, multiple nudes. Since then I’ve repaired dozens of phones for coworkers, 90% have nudes. Hell, I’ve fixed their husbands phones, still have nudes of their wife, or other women. Will dump later.

You're lying.

I have pictures of this same woman saved from over a year ago.

The exact same pictures.

want to exchange stolen pics over email?

Just show one

well tits i certainly do have, and this is her body, but really not sure about spreading the pics.

who do u have stolen pics of? story?

need some topless

Block the face or edit the pictures to remove the top of her head

Now I reaallly want to see those tits. fuck she is sexy

Is this all? I want to watch more of her gym progress

Yeah, show the sane with tits out. No face no problem

a friend of mine. she got drunk with me a couple of times and would send me occasional nudes to see "which ones i liked" before she sent them to her boyfriend.

then one drunk night i dominated her (though we didn't fuck) after she passed out i decided to see if she had more nudes on her computer, and i found some

i found a coworker's nudes being shared on Sup Forums. i looked for more and found out she posted on gone wild for years. now i see her around knowing what she looks like sucking dick and spreading her ass.

>would send me occasional nudes to see "which ones i liked" before she sent them to her boyfriend.

this is like the definition of friend-zoned

post up

Is it? I mean, I wasn't trying to get with her, ever. She repeatedly sent me nudes, and we were smoke buddies.

One night we got drunk and had some fun. I call that a win, not a friend-zone.

is this her

username?

Can you show her?

>1008735▶
> (You)

more full frontals?

I really want to see that sexy cousin of yours.

anythingbuttsex, i think

Got a clearer one?

more

Are you now in the mood to show her tits?

I do have clearer pics, but here's the other from that.

Probably

Damm so hot, nipples?

See the previous two pics in the thread

post clearer pics?

Lmao that guy doesn't know shit.
That is the exact, gigantic X, bullseye, green flag, biggest clearest sign you could ever get that she wants your D.

anyone save deleted pic?

You're a piece of shit.

damm more of her

This, somebody share it

why do y’all wanna see my cousin so badly lmao i really wanna share but i really really am hesitant

She look like a filthy hoor. Post what you got

1) You know why. Cause shes hot
2) dont be a bitch and post what you have

Dont hesitate and show, u can delete if regret

come on guy ! kik skurtykkfza

youtu.be/1alI4YtJd3Y

nice. more? op's context? I missed the first post.

Just post it, be the hero Sup Forums deserves. You know you want it

Just got it sorry

Dump the couple pics you love the most

more plz

not op, but im 80% sure this is her.

more?

based user right here

yeaaaah not really
seeing the positives of posting up her nudes so

Will u show or not?

come on

if it is her, i have a small folder of her