I am having a secret relationship with my niece for quite some time

i am having a secret relationship with my niece for quite some time.
(pic related, one of the girls, doesn't matter which one, also this old pic)
so she came to my place last week, like, to visit us, we drank some tea and talked.
we waited a while, cuz she was stayin for the day.
and then when the coast was clear, and us two were alone in the house, we got to my room and started making out like every time we do.
the shit got serious very fast, she got down on me and we started having sex very soon.
we didn't see each other for some time, so we were very horny when we got to business.
i told her i don't have a condom on me, and she was ok, as long as i start dooing it already, and i felt the same. and there was no problem, cuz we did

it without a condom several times before.
actually... there was a problem, so i am here to ask....
i didn't pull it out quite on time, and i am 100% sure that that first jizz, with the first contraction of the cock got inside as i was pulling it out.
the rest i cummed on her stomach, but i know that little bit stayed inside.
now, i didn't told her anything since then, and idk if they can feel it or notice when that small ammount of cum stays inside, but more importanly can

she get preggo?
i mean, i know i did cum inside, but it was just a little, and maybe there is a chance that in this case she will not get pregnant, i mean i can't

believe is that sensitive. can this all go unnoticed or am i fucked anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EShUeudtaFg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wich one?

It matters OP

Yes, she can get preggo, you genius.
Kinda depends on her ovulation cycle, but she can easily get preggo even from small amount jizz if you're shit outta luck

It matters, which one.
Also u done goofed.

ok, i knew you would say that i am not stupid but damn it, how the fuck can you blew it with that simple and smallest mistake. it can't be that fucking bad. what are my chances she is pregnant?
i believe there is more chance she is not...

Pulling out does not work 100%, even if you think it does. There's always a risk. Sperm can get out with precum and impregnate her even if you don't actually cum inside. So spray even "just a bit" very definitely can get her pregnant, no doubt about that. You're an idiot.

there are over 20 million sperm per milliliter, u are fucked

Green text a sex story for us op

Depends how fertile you are and she is. Feed her a morning after pill in some ice-cream or some shit you pedo fuck.

>doesn't matter which one
See, that's where you're wrong.

It's much more likely she's not, unless it's in those magic five days.

I've heard a plan b pill not helping in similar situation. Couldn't believe, idk what are the odds for it to not work since it's like 90% if she takes it the next day.
Basically, a week right after and a week right before a period is when there's a really small chance becoming preggo. Somewhere in between theres a huge chance.

>doesn't matter which one,

Is she the one with the dead eyes? Dead because her uncle is fucking her? Dead because someone who was supposed to have looked out and cared for her is now fucking her up beyond repair for his own selfish pleasure?

is that the one?

and why does it matter except you anons just wanna know which girl is it, huh?

Lets see how lucky/unlucky OP is :D

ha i was thinking the same thing

Enjoy your retarded baby.

so I can fap to your niece you pedo

I pulled out every time and am father to a two year old child.

My money is on middle left.

You sure it's yours

well i can at least say for amusement that no one is on the right track, but let's focus on the problem guys i am literally screwed if she gets pregnant.
i mean, not only the social stigma and that, i don't give a fuck what others say cuz she is believe it or not enjoying this what we have.
but i will loose everything. her, and everything.
can i do something else?

this

By the way you write I assume you were also the product of an incestuous relationship so ask your mom how to deal with a mentally challenged retard.

Alright faggots get rolling on who you impregnate.

yes if it's the ugly middle right one kys.
If it's the right one, rape her and then kys

roll

1) wait til her next period. Better don't tell her anything, b/c if she stresses out, it could get delayed
2) if everything goes bad, abortion clinic

You can get her preggo from even PRE-cum.

Enjoy your retard baby

i bet its the one with the glasses

if it's the one all the way to the right, you're in for a world of change

plus, this pic is old as fuck

nothing works 100%
pulling out does work ...unless you don't pull out
which is always the problem,especially when young. They wait too long feel the burn etc. screwed after that.Thankfully 3 weeks out of the month its no big deal

of course she can get pregnant from that. Talk to her now and be honest so you can work through it together. Stop being a dipshit, don't ask Sup Forums, go tell her that she needs to be aware of a possible pregnancy.

your comfort is less important than her getting pregnant.

okay i know you are all ready to fuck with me i knnow i would do it too if i run on thread like that, but please don't tell me it is officially over for me, there must be a way i do something if it's still not critical period.
if someone has a good advice damn it i will tell which one is. fuck it

this and op they don't know you may be involved so talk to her

>good advice
Save up money for her abortion.

Maybe if you weren't a faggot and told us which one she is, we would have more interest.

This. Abort HER.

yeah i know that myself, but is there anything i can do now?

we could probably help you but you are withholding information like which one she is.

I bet is the one on the right, shes the only one not looking to the camera, like she was checking on her uncle. Plus she looks happy

Fuck the social norms
Have a flipper baby
Good swimmers I hear
better than me

Unless you talk to her about it there's nothing you can do.
But if it turns out to be nothing talking to her might freak her out.
If you don't talk to her about it, and it turns out knocked her up she'll be double freaked out.
If you do talk to her about it, wait another week or so and buy her a pregnancy test.
That's pretty much all you can do.
Now for fucks sake man which one was it

greentext some of the stories OP!

Buy her a pregnancy test kit

Aside from you being a Pedo Creep
I too am fond of Cheetos and Mountain Dew

green text now faggot need this for information.....

Kek

talk her about it and about hers and yours goals for the relationship! Really important. You are not the first incest case and will not be the last.

fuck it, how i see it doesn't matter now

You're supremely, incestuously stupid. Why in the absolute fuck would you seek out a sexual relationship with an extremely close relative, your niece no less? You've now irreparably destroyed the fabric of your family with this stain, which will never be washed away.

This has to be a troll.

Damn dawg you fuckin the trips chick. Way to go.
Also, rolling.

I would fuck her too, how old is she? Her tits look small

I'd do it if I had a hot niece

without green text or any story it sounds like bullshit. fuck this guy

Roy more is that you?

2 Things

-Figure out when her period usually is

-2 Look up ovulayion cycles, and comepare it with the day you nutted in her

Hey trolls are people too! .. oh wait no they're not...not even human ...shit, argument falls apart
Happy holidays!

I bet left, she Looks sexually abused

Fuck the holidays

i sad it's an old pic. more recent.
i am off guys, leaving....

nice

I probably know your sorry ass you pedo

I'm off to poop in a bag

Around 4-7 days you shouldnt inbreed her. Her egg Just lives 1,2 days, but your sperm can live a few days inside her.

Hey bro, long story short, I was in your shoes once. Ill tell you how I handled it:

>17yr old nice saw me jerking it to pron
>i noticed her, but didnt make it obvious
>as i came she slowly walked away. did this several times through the course of 7months.
>get ballsy and acted surprised she saw me
>somehow she was ok with it and i asked if she wanted to help me
>reluctant at 1st, but eventually walked out with a Handy
>we started heavy petting on her 18th Bday and a few months later we had sex
>we both fell for eachother.
>gets preggers with precum
>get abortion
>she was depressed for a bit, but we both got through it
decided to life life to the fullest
>we got caught making out in a park
>brother beat me to an inch of my life, i didnt hit back. The shame was too much for me
>was disowned by fam. No police involvement against relationship since 17 is legal where i am at
>when she turned 21, she moved in with me.
>changed name, moved states, and restarting life with her
>Ups and downs man, but overall, it is worth it.

It pains me a bit to not have any family, but we both decided that if we do have kids, we will say we were both orphans. But if you both truely feel like what you both have is real, then dont worry and just play it as the cards fall man. I am not going to lie, there are more hard times than good since this happen, but if I were to do it again, I would not change a thing.

Nice LARP op, nice LARP

If really nervous -> morning after pill.
Otherwise wait a month...
Period -> All good! No period -> pregnancy test.
Pregnancy test negative -> All good! Pregnancy test positive -> abortion.

No one has to know.

On a side note .. is it really so hard to just fuck her ass instead

Scolioses.

no thx, pass

She looked way better younger

Well if she was my niece. I would fuck the dog shit out of her too OP

>i am not stupid
your ENTIRE first post screams otherwise

I suppose you mean scoliosis, and it's not

Bruh they gotta be ovulating to get pregnant. Sperm can live up to 5 days inside of a woman and the ovum can lie for 24 hours aftyer the period ends. So a woman can get regnant 6 days outta thye month

from the moment you get in, she has a pregnancy probability

Christmas card list got shortened

this is the best

I want the odds chcik

youtube.com/watch?v=EShUeudtaFg

I see what your seeing

oh dude... where you live has legal abortion?

OP are you still around? I think i know you