Why the Fuck aren't you drinking beer right now? You have ten seconds to answer

Why the Fuck aren't you drinking beer right now? You have ten seconds to answer.

>ProTip: You have no excuse

because beer is disgusting. Weed+Wine erryday nigga

this

Because I'm having Pork Knuckle and German beer this afternoon and by denying myself I get to enjoy the anticipation and the final sweet release of sating that need.

It's why I dont fap or fuck all the time. It robs the experience of that special kind of enjoyment one gets when practicing ones vices in moderation.

Because its the middle of the day and im not a fucking alchoholic

Because Tea is better

I am, though.

It's fucking 11:50 pm over here and i have school in like 7 hours

because bullshit regulations mean i can't buy beer with either of my university ID (that have photos and DOB), or passport, i'd havr to get a driving licence or age card. and i couldn't be fucked with the paperwork and i don't need to drive, so i can't buy myself a beer (unless i go to a pub, where they serve me without IDing me.)

Cause I'm drinking Vodka and Gatorade lemonade.

I'm not an alcoholic

Drinking crown royal northern harvest rye.

Fuck beer. I don't want the disgusted beer belly when I'm older.

Am

OP here, I forgot I posted this shit, Because I'm drinking beer. I didn't read any of your comments, because you probably are saying fag shit like "user is under aged" and "user has no substance abuse problem". Well, you want to know some real shit Sup Forums, you want to hear some shit? Listen to this: IDGAF!!

Fuck you and you excuses. Go grab a six-pack of some good beer, and have a cold one. Now, don't grab some dumb shit. If you're not spending at a minimum $1.25/bottle you're either a poor fag or under-aged turd.

>don't drink shit beer Sup Forums
>fuck an IPA
>dark beer master race
>OP is Amerifag
>pic related, beer of choice

>homo here
>I like fine things
>like penis and dick and cock

you are gay by assocation

Ok user, you get a pass. Your reason is

Fuck the West Coast Nibba!

That's homo as a gay bar

What are you drinking user?

>7 hours

Get your shit together user. What do you think you're going to do after Uni? You need to drive, bitch.

151 and gatorade gets it done faster

>closet alcoholic

Good job user

Oh, fuck off, cunt. Earl Grey and Grey Goose go great together.

>britfags get in here

pisswasser is disgusting
I only drink J&B.

That's a different story, Britfag. Do you add the semen before or after it's in your stomach?

>do you put sugar in it?

how red is your neck, son? prove me wrong.

>alternative is budwiser
.drinks jb and coke

>redneck
nope

I drank like 5 minutes ago my 5th so...

Bcuz I am...

OP here, English beer is superior followed by most European beers. American beer is ok. I'll drink gook beer before American if given the option.

Where are the Britfags? I know you dick heads have a weird thing about drinking beer, but get the fuck in here ad represent something you don't fail at. Your beer is good, but what do you actually drink?

In America... I can only get a few British beers, New Castle and Boddingtons to name two that I like. What are your thoughts? What do you faggots actually drink?

That's amerifag to you, beerfag. And no, sugar is for the weak. It ruins the taste achieved from the mixture. By the way, you dropped your dignity along with that sperm joke. Try again.

explain yourself user. what made you choose a redneck liquor? you have no defense. if your defense is that you're from the south, you fail.

Wait. You're claiming to be American... Ok now, let me reconcile you're shit...

ok...

Sweet tea... and vodka is an acceptable drink.

Butt-Fuck you user. You're a turd

Because I am chugging bourbon

Don't be a faggot. And especially do not act like you truly enjoy drinking beer. Beer is disgusting, unless mixed with other things. That pretty much goes for all other drinks, too. Now, don't get me wrong, an ale from time to time is alright, but just straight liquor? Absolute barbarism.

OP here...

This thread sucks. You all suck. Fuck your grandfathers for making your fathers.

What a fucking waste of energy you all are.

This place was awesome about ten years ago... Now look at yourselves.

Jerking off to traps! Traps are bait faggots!

Go fucking hang yourselves from a shower curtain. What a bunch of pussy ass faggot bull shit.

God damn you anons. you are the reason China is kicking our asses. The Greatest Generation died, fought and died, for you. Then you take the gift you've been given and start some bullshit about what toilet you're gonna shit in? WTF

OP isn't alt left/right. OP is tryina drink some beer, and you fags start talking about tea!?

>fuck next gen.

Fuck you, cunt. I'll drink tea if I want. I'd mix beer and tea, but it'd probably give some of you cunts a heart attack.